• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest game of the regular season

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying QB's are smarter than other players does not equate to black people are dumb. By what Muzzer said Vick is smarter than Incognito. Does that mean he hates white people? That is flawed logic and your reasons for even bringing race into make you pretty questionable in my opinion if what I said above just wasn't quite clear. Muzz was talking positions. YOU decided to make a simple statement into one about race.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just my opinion, but, this whole thing is playing out how muzz wanted it too. (Minus one thing)

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just my opinion, but, this whole thing is playing out how muzz wanted it too. (Minus one thing)

I am curious. Is there some context regarding Muzzer that I may have missed? Has he made racist comments on other threads or something?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. Maybe. But he likes to straddle the line enough that people can make assumptions one way or the other. He likes to incite anger sometimes. I don't mind, cuz I usually know when he's doing it. I do it too. Somebody has to since shok got tossed. He was wrong about Wilson having one black parent and one white parent. But he assumed correctly that he's of two different races. Then he brought up the elephant in the room, which wasn't in line with this thread, but is definitely thread worthy. (Im not starting it though)

Last edited by a moderator:

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure I said football players were dumb except QBs.....Don't think I ever mentioned Black White or Chinese and in case Redskin fans are reading this I didn't mention Native Americans either.

It's all good, Most football players are dumb, sorry to hurt anyone's feelings. Race has nothing to do with it.......But then again why are most QB's white? I'm sorry did I mention the elephant in the room that offended someone?

I really like Russell Wilson. Is he Black or White? If I had to guess he has a white parent and a black parent.....Does that make me racist by stating the obvious?:laugh3:
Uh oh. This ain't good, dude. I was a football player and I'm pretty dumb, but the rest here is a bit of Mel Gibson syndrome...

A, 'non-QBs are dumb' is a racially neutral statement. It must be said that Richie Incognito is an imbecile.

B, most QBs aren't white. There probably is a higher percentage of whites as QBs compared to other positions (OL too), but I'd credit that as because these positions don't require as much athleticism and so US blacks (who have more high-twitch muscle on average than whites in one of the veeeerrry few actual scientific conclusions based on race I've ever seen) are at less of an advantage. There are 3 white kids for every black kid in America, yes?

C, just about every black kid in America has a great deal of European ancestry too. r*pe, they call it when the victim isn't a slave. I recall Emmitt Smith going on that show where they trace your ancestry. He got a genetic test that showed he was about 60% African, which the test guy said was extremely high for American blacks. Are you suggesting that more recent white parentage has some effect on intelligence?

All in all, who gives a shit? I have to say that any opinion that any race is smarter than any other is plain ignorant. There are zero actual studies (controlled for social status, parental support and income, cultural emphasis on the value of education, etc.) supporting that position. Give a million black kids the same lives as a million white kids and they'll have the same average scores on the standardized tests.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:10: Pretty much, just thought I would stir the pot on a slow day.:lol:

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the difference in education and intelligence. However there is a line in lack of education that leavesyou dumb.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a pretty negative stereotype, so are you saying football players are stupid or black people, since qb is a predominantly white position currently. Either way thats quite the generalization.
You guys do realize that this was actually the first racist statement, albeit not intentional.

Muzzer said that football players are dumb. Well, football players are white and black in the league. So that's a race neutral statement. He added the part about unless you play QB. Well, blacks and white play QB in the league. So that's a race neutral statement. Neither were racist or even incorrect.

Sorry GVSU but nothing went into a racist direction until you made your post. If you dont make that post this thread is completely different.

Muzz.... stupid fucking follow up about the elephant in the room. Stirring up a little trouble is just fine with me, but dont do it at the expense of making yourself look stupid in the process. I expect better out of someone in my age group.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys do realize that this was actually the first racist statement, albeit not intentional.

Muzzer said that football players are dumb. Well, football players are white and black in the league. So that's a race neutral statement. He added the part about unless you play QB. Well, blacks and white play QB in the league. So that's a race neutral statement. Neither were racist or even incorrect.

Sorry GVSU but nothing went into a racist direction until you made your post. If you dont make that post this thread is completely different.

Muzz.... stupid fucking follow up about the elephant in the room. Stirring up a little trouble is just fine with me, but dont do it at the expense of making yourself look stupid in the process. I expect better out of someone in my age group.

:lol: I'll work on it.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect better out of someone in my age group.
Your shuffleboard teammates say the same about you.

shuffleboard-ARC-548567.gif

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your shuffleboard teammates say the same about you.

shuffleboard-ARC-548567.gif

As long as you don't confuse us. I'm the one on the right with white shoes and blue socks, Meow is just out of picture choking a cat or possibly hugging it, the sun was in my eyes so it was hard to tell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm german, swiss, cherokee, and I don't know what all. And it's my understanding that I'm also a honky.

I guess that makes me a honky mutt.

If I've offended anyone, I would like to make it clear in this PC world in which we now live, that I don't give a shit.