• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Art Briles with Egg on his Face

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you mind your own fucking business?

Did I call you out on that post? No. Am I being abusive or offensive to someone else? No.

I wasn't looking for the entire board to erupt in laughter, I was merely having a bit of fun with someone who ISN'T you, so as I said, lighten up already.

If you want to be a dick to someone in another thread, do it in another thread. Please don't drag inside jokes (meaning your drama) to other threads.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly, I'm a bit disappointed that none of our photoshop-enabled Hooplans hasn't posted a pic of Briles with egg on his face.
^^^^^^^^^^^
NOTE THE ATTEMPT TO END/DISRUPT THE UNFORTUNATE SIDEBAR WITH AN APPEAL TO THE OP'S SUBJECT MATTER.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HammerDown

Just wondering where all of the outrage and vitriol you have is on this.

I mean, cuz you and your team are such morally upstanding individuals n sech...

:dhd:

Hey everyone, this is the same guy who was whining about me trolling.

Dude, get some skills. You're not very good at this.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you mind your own fucking business?

Did I call you out on that post? No. Am I being abusive or offensive to someone else? No.

I wasn't looking for the entire board to erupt in laughter, I was merely having a bit of fun with someone who ISN'T you, so as I said, lighten up already.

So now you're making the rules.

I gotta remember that.

Any other orders?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back on target - Art Briles is a huge POS. The Okie State fan put up some seriously good info above, nicely done. That is some pretty damning stuff. I have to imagine some of the boosters can't be too happy with the negative pub he's bringing the team, even if it comes with winning.

You guys are right, this across the field douche sucks something awful. Ban his ass.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this serious? I made one goddamn post in this thread light-heartedly making fun of a dude who has made it a point to rip Urban Meyer pretty roundly for what appears to be a while now.

I made one post.

One.

Now, because you guys had to make a big deal of it, it's taking over the thread.

Back on target - Art Briles is a huge POS. The Okie State fan put up some seriously good info above, nicely done. That is some pretty damning stuff. I have to imagine some of the boosters can't be too happy with the negative pub he's bringing the team, even if it comes with winning.
Notice the blue administrator tab? Good luck stopping them from protecting hammer.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice the blue administrator tab? Good luck stopping them from protecting hammer.

Less to do with protecting Hammer and more to do with keeping silly little drama to the thread it was started in, and then even more so to do with not saying I'm a crybaby and to mind my own fucking business...when moderating titty-babies like him IS my business.

Then of course not completing the trifecta and taking the 3rd (that's 100% for those keeping score at home) admin to task in the same very thread.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're one miserable dude. I'm tired of getting complaints about you too. The clock is ticking if you don't turn it around. Consider yourself warned and there won't be a second one.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're one miserable dude. I'm tired of getting complaints about you too. The clock is ticking if you don't turn it around. Consider yourself warned and there won't be a second one.
Hey, i wasn't serious...he can't be that bad, can he?

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only issue I have with your list is having Seastrunk. Oregon paid for him through willie lyles, once Seastrunk found out he just went home (he's from Temple). But man, when you list out all of these players Briles looks like the modern day Barry Switzer.

I should have said it's something I saw on an OKST board-I added the link to the content to avoid plagiarism but it's not something I put together. I should have mentioned that originally but didn't think about it when I first posted.

Still though they have taken a lot of questionable players since Briles took over. These are kids and I don't want to fault someone for giving a 19 year old who made a mistake a second chance. But it's becoming apparent Briles has no conscience with regard to who he recruits.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, everyone, for dragging my drama into this thread. It won't happen again. And for all of those who have sent PMs complaining about me, I'm sorry too.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully see we are all in college football mode. Plenty of drama. :eyebrows: