• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A few reasons why Florida fans feel betrayed by Urban Meyer

Oney

Hoopla Cash
$ 757.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where were all these complaints while Meyer won the Gators two NC's? Oh yeah, it wasn't a problem back then.

Hell, maybe you guys can get Zook back down there after they fire Muschamp this year.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida fans sound like some big babies. I thought stepping stone programs were used to coaches leaving by now.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where were all these complaints while Meyer won the Gators two NC's? Oh yeah, it wasn't a problem back then.

Hell, maybe you guys can get Zook back down there after they fire Muschamp this year.

Because when he was hadn't said he was a Gator through and through and it was his dream job, and then when the going got tough he quit because it was too stressful and less then a 2 years (don't know the exact time frame) later was at another big time school that was on probation and that was just as stressful.

Of course they weren't complaining then because none of the above had happened. I bet if Urban had just stayed retired the UF fans would have no issue with him. But he essentially pulled the "it's not you, it's me" break up with them and then with his actions basically said that they were the reason he left.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be pissed too if it happened with my corch, but since its the Gayturds...fuck em. :finger2:

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to figure out who is the bigger ass, CUM or Shelley

Biology gives the odds to Shelley. She's built for breeding. That pelvis, those hips make for proportionately bigger ass than male counterparts. Now, Urban is much taller than Shelley. Big bone structure can account for those instances when the larger male actually has a bigger ass than his female breeding partner. However, casual observation tends towards the unscientific conclusion that Shelley's gluteus maximus is physically larger than Urban's.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that the author was completely unfair and doesn't understand what a humanitarian Urban Meyer truly is.

Obviously he was right in keeping Aaron Hernandez and Chris Rainey on the team. Look at what has become of these two young men without the firm, but fair hand of Urban Meyer to guide them.

His taking the job at tOSU was yet another of his humanitarian efforts. Here was a once highly respected program that had been brought low by the evil Jim Tressel and had clearly lost it's moral compass. While Urban was loathe to leave his wife and kids, he also knew that only he was capable of restoring the luster to this once proud program.

As for Muchamp's comments. "Honest Urban" obviously still feels loyalty to the Gators and was merely attempting to keep them from heading down a dark path.

Stefon Diggs is obviously a troubled youth who is destined for prison or worse, without Urban Meyer to guide him. I shudder to think what is likely to become of this young man at Maryland.

I simply can't believe how cynical some of you are. :tsk:

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because when he was hadn't said he was a Gator through and through and it was his dream job, and then when the going got tough he quit because it was too stressful and less then a 2 years (don't know the exact time frame) later was at another big time school that was on probation and that was just as stressful.

Of course they weren't complaining then because none of the above had happened. I bet if Urban had just stayed retired the UF fans would have no issue with him. But he essentially pulled the "it's not you, it's me" break up with them and then with his actions basically said that they were the reason he left.

This.

I don’t give a fuck if he wanted to leave. The manner in which he left, and the outright dereliction of his job duties during at least his last year (maybe more) is inexcusable.

But you Blowhio State guys will find out about this soon enough........ Like I’ve said before “I’ll leave the lights on in the ‘Fuck You Urban Meyer Club’, just be quiet when you come in”.