• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Angels @ Mariners - August 10 - August 13

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too passed on watching any of yesterdays game and it seems that was a wise choice. Watched a bit of this one and it really feels like this team right now is entirely unwatchable. They went from above .500 and in a WC hunt, to dumpster fire at the snap of a finger.

In other words, the M's are who they always are.

Pazos just gave up two more and that's my cue to go find something better to do with my day.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too passed on watching any of yesterdays game and it seems that was a wise choice. Watched a bit of this one and it really feels like this team right now is entirely unwatchable. They went from above .500 and in a WC hunt, to dumpster fire at the snap of a finger.

In other words, the M's are who they always are.

Pazos just gave up two more and that's my cue to go find something better to do with my day.

I haven't watched since Paxton got hurt. But it just amazes me, injuries are an excuse, but every time the fans finally get excited, behind them or whatever adjective you want to use. They lay an egg. Maybe if they only get 10,000 fans a night they'll make the playoffs.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That my friends is how you take yourself out of the postseason picture... Swept at home by a team who was right on your heals for that final WC Spot... Good grief...

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank goodness for a couple of other outlets to help rid that rancid aftertaste of Mariners misery this weekend.

With Seahawks winning their first preseason game big time, and the Sounders tied for the top spot in the west with Houston and KC, we know we have some teams in this city that are at least TRYING to make an effort.

Take a note, Mariners. You may be tested later.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Predictable franchise. Already looking forward to their next run so they can piss it away. I expect to be teased a few more times in the next month and a half.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That my friends is how you take yourself out of the postseason picture... Swept at home by a team who was right on your heals for that final WC Spot... Good grief...

I think the most frustrating thing is even after getting swept they aren't out of the picture. Only 2 games out of a playoff spot. Still close enough to tease us

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the most frustrating thing is even after getting swept they aren't out of the picture. Only 2 games out of a playoff spot. Still close enough to tease us

Right when you think they're out, they pull you right back in. Watch, I'm calling for a sweep of the Orioles to either be tied for a WC spot or sitting within a game of the #2 spot.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched since Paxton got hurt. But it just amazes me, injuries are an excuse, but every time the fans finally get excited, behind them or whatever adjective you want to use. They lay an egg. Maybe if they only get 10,000 fans a night they'll make the playoffs.

That's the part I don't get, two years now they have retired jersey numbers of two of the greatest to ever play for this club, and both guys tell them to man up and keep fighting, what does the team do? shits it self and looks foolish in the process.....

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the part I don't get, two years now they have retired jersey numbers of two of the greatest to ever play for this club, and both guys tell them to man up and keep fighting, what does the team do? shits it self and looks foolish in the process.....
That's MarinerBall for you; it's all they know how to do!

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True.... They're like that girlfriend that you can't find a way to break up with...