• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers @ Carolina

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys quit complaining about the 49ers mods. Teams boards are set up for fans of their team, no one else. The general board is there for posters from different boards to talk shit with each other.

Speaking for myself, once I purged the ESPN trolls my job got much easier, I think a board is more interesting if you can have a good back and forth with other NFL posters, as long as they realize they are vistors and don't come on with a hostile tone.

I got to say it looks like I might be busy during the playoffs, already had to address a couple of issues today. I'm thankful as a mod that we have the Saints rather then the Packers or 49ers coming here next week.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Niners pulling it out. Carolina is tough and well rested but I think SF has more playmakers on both sides of the ball. I'd rather face CAR but I have a tough time seeing them beat SF again.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shhhhhh. You drunk man? I said no one should ban you and only asked you get back on topic. Isn't that good enough? :noidea: Do you have anything to add about your coming game?

I think you're confused. I generally take sides by relevance. I don't take side because of team importance. You need to relax and understand where I'm coming from. If you can find me being a troll I'll shut it down.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're confused. I generally take sides by relevance. I don't take side because of team importance. You need to relax and understand where I'm coming from. If you can find me being a troll I'll shut it down.

Well technically one definition of trolling is going on about a topic not related to the thread topic for the purpose of stirring up the pot and thus far I'm not sure you have added anything on this topic and I've asked you to do so at least 3 times? :noidea:

I have no idea what you are going on about. I just want to know if you care to add to the topic of next weeks game or not. I said it should be a hell of a game and likely won't be a blow out either way. I also did say I give a slight edge to Carolina simply because it's a home game and otherwise think the defenses for both teams are going to be tough to deal with.

Have anything to add there? Anything?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well technically one definition of trolling is going on about a topic not related to the thread topic for the purpose of stirring up the pot and thus far I'm not sure you have added anything on this topic and I've asked you to do so at least 3 times? :noidea:

I have no idea what you are going on about. I just want to know if you care to add to the topic of next weeks game or not. I said it should be a hell of a game and likely won't be a blow out either way. I also did say I give a slight edge to Carolina simply because it's a home game and otherwise think the defenses for both teams are going to be tough to deal with.

Have anything to add there? Anything?

Anyway. I didn't troll anyone at anytime. Let's see what happens.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what I think of this game...The Niners win this in a squeeker cause the Panthers just don't have the horses on offense. Now saying this, if Keap throws some of them horrible passes especially the one that should have been a pick 6 against that Panther D then Niners lose. This could be another game that comes down to the final seconds.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole purpose of this thread has lost containment. However, I'm here to help......

Carolina 34
Niners 24

BOOM!!!!!!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to come down to which QB does a better job. Cam or Kaep. My money is on Cam.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not talking about RDs at all man. I'm talking about the stupid mod that controls the San Fran boards that banned me for absolutely NOTHING. And then gave me reasoning, "Homo comments" when I ABSOLUTELY said NOTHING of the sorts.

It was a BS complete ban. And a bunch of mods agreed. It was 49ers bullshit... complete and utter lies.

I'm not a mod, but I remember you calling Niner fans faggots after nobody responded to your troll attempts on one of our gameday boards. You are lying by saying that you said nothing of the sorts. I even remember one of your fellow Seattle fans (blstoker, I think) saying that he read your posts and that you totally earned your ban.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be a tough game, but I'm sure the Niners will be much happier not playing in below freezing conditions. I'll say Niners 23-17.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kraperdick will have a much more difficult time waiting for someone to get open, and he sure as hell wont be left to run wild. the packers D is pathetic, and the fact that the giners only scored 23 points should concern sandy giner fans.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another sub plot to this thead: Which QB will rush for more yards and will either/both have more than 50y on the ground on the day. I say Kaepernick and neither breaks 50.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt about it that the Niners didn't play well today. They should've beaten the Packers by about 20 instead of needing a last second FG. If they play Carolina like they played today, the Niners lose, but I expect them to play better next week.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt about it that the Niners didn't play well today. They should've beaten the Packers by about 20 instead of needing a last second FG. If they play Carolina like they played today, the Niners lose, but I expect them to play better next week.

I have to think the bitter cold had something to do with that because I agree the 9ers should have won by more than a last second fg

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers 24
Panthers 17

Hawks 22
Saints 10

The country deserves an NFC championship game for the ages, let's give it to them.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to think the bitter cold had something to do with that because I agree the 9ers should have won by more than a last second fg

It made for a memorable game, though. If the Niners win no more games this year, I'll at least always have the memory of the Niners taking down the Packers in Lambeau.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers 24
Panthers 17

Hawks 22
Saints 10

The country deserves an NFC championship game for the ages, let's give it to them.

Yes, let's give it to them even though the rest of the country probably don't want to see two West Coast teams in the NFC Championship Game.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, let's give it to them even though the rest of the country probably don't want to see two West Coast teams in the NFC Championship Game.

Who cares about what they want? Sometimes you have to give them what they NEED.