• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 LA Rams Training Camp Thread

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The history of behavior with the little turd is obvious that he is just here to get a paycheck and run his mouth. He could care less about ANYTHING else. Like so many of the other Snisher selections, he has used-up his welcome and we should trade (or cut him outright) this waste of a draft pick and huge amounts of money for whatever we can get, whenever those options become available.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The history of behavior with the little turd is obvious that he is just here to get a paycheck and run his mouth. He could care less about ANYTHING else. Like so many of the other Snisher selections, he has used-up his welcome and we should trade (or cut him outright) this waste of a draft pick and huge amounts of money for whatever we can get, whenever those options become available.

Want to know what really gets me about him??? How DARE he wear the number 1 in practice last training camp as if he was the "king of the team"....

Btw, Mike Lansford had jersey number 1 for us and if you want to wear it, you better be a HELL of a player like he was!!! The freaking guy kicked Barefoot!!!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want to know what really gets me about him??? How DARE he wear the number 1 in practice last training camp as if he was the "king of the team"....

Btw, Mike Lansford had jersey number 1 for us and if you want to wear it, you better be a HELL of a player like he was!!! The freaking guy kicked Barefoot!!!
Not only that but sometimes it looks like he doesn't even take the games seriously. Any time you start high stepping during a game when running regularly would gain you some extra yards needs to start getting him fined. I'd love to see some LB's smash him into the field when he does that to MAYBE knock some sense into him. But with the way he acts, I doubt even that would work.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree LTRF and UVA. How many times did we watch him juke and run sideways or step out-of-bounds instead of going for more yards? And then Snisher rewards him with that ridiculous contract and he has been hurt ever since. A complete limp biscuit between the ears, gutless, little turd who needs to be cut ASAP.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Small steps for the offense but definitely a change in culture in Ramsland. Gurley was in beast mode and Mannion and Goff both played well. Even though the offense resembled the dink and dunk offense of the past, the Oline blocked well and cohesively and the young WR corp saw a lot of action. Many of the starters sat out which is good for others. I am liking what I see even though this was a practice.

Rams quarterback Jared Goff takes what the Chargers' defense gives him

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I could see, Andrew Whitworth may be worth every penny we paid to sign him. He is such a vast improvement from bust-boy GRob that I was speechless. Sullivan looked good at Center as well. Didn't get to see too many shots of the new right-side of the OLine against the Chargers but everyone just looks better so far!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Rams cut Tavon he'll be in a patriots uniform soon after.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that happens SJ76, Belicheat won't tolerate his bullshit let alone 7-9 bullshit!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Small steps for the offense but definitely a change in culture in Ramsland. Gurley was in beast mode and Mannion and Goff both played well. Even though the offense resembled the dink and dunk offense of the past, the Oline blocked well and cohesively and the young WR corp saw a lot of action. Many of the starters sat out which is good for others. I am liking what I see even though this was a practice.

Rams quarterback Jared Goff takes what the Chargers' defense gives him

From USA TODAY
Rams QBs efficient in first practice with Chargers
http://www.vcstar.com/story/sports/...-efficient-first-practice-chargers/543597001/
CARSON — Los Angeles’ two NFL teams met on the practice field Saturday and a fight, contrary to the marketing slogan, did not break out.Instead, the Rams capped their first week of training camp with a solid performance against the Chargers that featured Jared Goff shining in the two-minute drill, Todd Gurley finding the end zone without being touched and no significant injuries.Which made the day, one week before the team opens the preseason schedule against the Cowboys at the Coliseum. an overall success.“There was some good, some bad, some things we need to clean up, but I thought it was great work that we got today,” Rams head coach Sean McVay said.

Same story, different article :suds:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep LTRF, I read the same article and that is good news. Also, the switch of Brown and Havenstein apparently is not exactly written in stone just yet. They switched back to their historical positions for the Chargers practice and will remain there most of this week. The O-line is shaping-up nicely with the new additions and Whitworth's presence, play, and influence has been huge for us so far!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to many post-practice articles, the Rams missed on two attempts deep. This is one of the areas McVay referred to with the media to clean-up in the future. Should be interesting to see who emerges. My guess it will be one of the youngsters in the WRs and TEs corp.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With much reluctance, I did not renew my season tickets this season because I will not be able to get to a good number of games this year due to other commitments, and expected travel to a couple of away games.

@Retroram52 you need to tailgate at the Arizona game with us again this year and anybody else is welcome to join.

I will be attending the Training Camp today & I will be attending the Cowboys preseason game on Saturday.

I have outstanding seats for the Cowboys game, about row 20 between the 30 and 40 yard lines.

I can't wait!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have week-ends off now Vita and I am planning in that direction. We will chat further as the time approaches.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bradley Marquez experiment at WR may be over. He was waived to make room for Mike Thomas who has passed his physical and is assuming an active roster spot. If Marquez clears waivers, he'll be put on injured reserve.

Thomas Passes Physical, Marquez Waived 

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep LTRF, I read the same article and that is good news. Also, the switch of Brown and Havenstein apparently is not exactly written in stone just yet. They switched back to their historical positions for the Chargers practice and will remain there most of this week. The O-line is shaping-up nicely with the new additions and Whitworth's presence, play, and influence has been huge for us so far!

Could this be an example of 2 guys playing out of position to learn the "other guy's" position so their original position is better understood?