• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 LA Rams Training Camp Thread

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With much reluctance, I did not renew my season tickets this season because I will not be able to get to a good number of games this year due to other commitments, and expected travel to a couple of away games.

@Retroram52 you need to tailgate at the Arizona game with us again this year and anybody else is welcome to join.

I will be attending the Training Camp today & I will be attending the Cowboys preseason game on Saturday.

I have outstanding seats for the Cowboys game, about row 20 between the 30 and 40 yard lines.

I can't wait!

You got the Dallas tix? Good deal. I need to get on that. Been really slammed lately

edit: shit i can't read an entire post to save my life. I thought you were talking about the Rams @ Dallas game regular season.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Precisely SJ76. Switching Havenstein back-and-forth is actually a good strategy to not only get both players to be able to fill-in the other's position if the injury bug strikes but also builds solidarity on the O-Line because it gets the player out of the mentality that he is playing alone out there. When he understands how his actions affect not only his own position but the guy next to him, that becomes infectious and the O-line begins to play as one. I believe Whitworth and McVay have something to do with all of this.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got the Dallas tix? Good deal. I need to get on that. Been really slammed lately

edit: shit i can't read an entire post to save my life. I thought you were talking about the Rams @ Dallas game regular season.
It's official, I wont be able to get to Jerry World to see our Rams SJ. The wife has been planning a trip to Ireland/Scotland for years with her Mother and Aunt and guess who gets to chauffeur them all around? More so, the Vacation dates come into conflict with the Rams game in Dallas.

:doh:

I promised long ago that they could count on me to get them around on them backwards side of the road and backwards side of the steering column. I can't believe after all this time that the dates that got booked were the dates I had plans to go to Dallas.
:gaah:

Sorry my friend, but we will need to push this to another date and time. Maybe you can join RR and I in Arizona? That game is solid, and already firmly scheduled.

:suds:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's official, I wont be able to get to Jerry World to see our Rams SJ. The wife has been planning a trip to Ireland/Scotland for years with her Mother and Aunt and guess who gets to chauffeur them all around? More so, the Vacation dates come into conflict with the Rams game in Dallas. :doh:

I promised long ago that they could count on me to get them around on them backwards side of the road and backwards side of the steering column. I can't believe after all this time that the dates that got booked were the dates I had plans to go to Dallas.
:gaah:

Sorry my friend, but we will need to push this to another date and time. Maybe you can join us in Arizona? That game is solid, and already firmly scheduled.

:suds:

Dude.. go play golf over there across the pond

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.. go play golf over there across the pond
You know, two weeks with 3 Senior Citizen Ladies, I deserve at least a day on the links!

Maybe I trade a day at the Museum, I'm sure they wont miss me a bit!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like McVay and company pretty much have down who is starting and who is back-up. Webster nails down one corner spot with Trumaine on the other. The article lists everyone else in their present depth chart positions. Not too shabby.

Kayvon Webster locks down starting CB job for Rams

Last edited:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesh, the wr department looks pretty thin and flimsy

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, the defense was chippy and got into three fights yet the offense faltered because a very old problem we have yet to solve in nearly 20 years is back. That being the WRs were dropping the ball like no tomorrow.

Rams Training Camp Recap: August 9

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they trade him, 1) it will kill the secondary and 2) they better get a 1st or package of picks for him.

I don't think it would necessarily kill our secondary.... Wades system does not depend on top tier CB's(though it never hurts)and if we can get a good return for him(which also opens a TON of cap space)I'd go for it...

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would too, if the compensation was adequate.

Just don't think they would give up much for him.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would too, if the compensation was adequate.

Just don't think they would give up much for him.

The article indicates they've been looking for a top tier CB for a while now. If they think Trumaine is that guy, I'd think the compensation would be worthwhile...