• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So last night, Green trashes Pierce, yells at his coach Steve Kerr and kicks Blake Griffin in the face, all in the same game. This dude is a piece of crap.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So last night, Green trashes Pierce, yells at his coach Steve Kerr and kicks Blake Griffin in the face, all in the same game. This dude is a piece of crap.
F7Cxsfu.gif

Reactions: TJL

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq is about that life. JaVale is not.

Shaq by round 1 TKO

Javale is not wrong that Shaq has affected his career. I mean, yeah he's done some crazy dumb stuff in his career, to which I have heartily laughed. But he's been on Shaq'tin this year a bunch of times, where even Kenny and Charles are like "that's not even worthy of being on here, c'mon man".

I thought it was an absolute joke that he was signed by the Warriors in the off-season. I can happily say I was wrong about that. Even his coach, Kerr said that he had a preconceived notion about Javale before he met him.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His Team won.

So, I got nothing to say about him.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grow a pair of balls please. This is so lame.

Sources: Warriors seek help with Shaq-McGee

I was just about to post this same thing. Here's what I started writing:

I understand why they did this, but I feel this is over-reaching on the Warriors part. If it's reaching out to help setting a "feud" between Shaq and Javale on a personal level, then that's fine. But if they're telling TNT they shouldn't say this or that about Javale, that's not cool.

Everyone knows the "Inside the NBA" show is for 99% entertainment value. You don't get much, if any, actual basketball insight from any of those guys. Also its a real slippery slope if you give in to the Warriors or any team on their coverage of their players.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Javale is not wrong that Shaq has affected his career. I mean, yeah he's done some crazy dumb stuff in his career, to which I have heartily laughed. But he's been on Shaq'tin this year a bunch of times, where even Kenny and Charles are like "that's not even worthy of being on here, c'mon man".

I thought it was an absolute joke that he was signed by the Warriors in the off-season. I can happily say I was wrong about that. Even his coach, Kerr said that he had a preconceived notion about Javale before he met him.

He affected his own career by being a numbskull in Washington and Denver.

I get what he is saying.

But, this is wrong....

Durant: Shaq’s constant ripping of JaVale McGee ‘childish’

And this is wrong....

But, this is copacetic?

Warriors' Draymond Green rips Paul Pierce during game

Warriors can't have it both ways..

And Dray should never try to tell anyone what not to say.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His Team won.

So, I got nothing to say about him.

Draymond is that ultimate "man, I love him if he's on my team, but hate that guy if he's not".

For me, I always had an irrational hatred of Karl Malone. I don't know why but I hated him. But I would have loved him if he was on my team.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He affected his own career by being a numbskull in Washington and Denver.

I get what he is saying.

But, this is wrong....

Durant: Shaq’s constant ripping of JaVale McGee ‘childish’

And this is wrong....

But, this is copacetic?

Warriors' Draymond Green rips Paul Pierce during game

Warriors can't have it both ways..

And Dray should never try to tell anyone what not to say.

Paul Pierce went hard after the Warriors this past off-season. Calling out the Warriors, KD, etc. All while he's been ring chasing with the wrong teams the past few years. What Draymond said to him wasn't out of left field.

But I get what you're saying.

I mean if you really think about it, Shaq is probably at least 50% responsible for Javale not making millions more. In Washington, no one would argue that he was bad. But when he went to Denver, he did play much better. Enough so that he should have been at the very least in that default "he's an athletic big, let's pay him" category.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond is that ultimate "man, I love him if he's on my team, but hate that guy if he's not".

For me, I always had an irrational hatred of Karl Malone. I don't know why but I hated him. But I would have loved him if he was on my team.

I hated his pretty ass too....lol

As for Dray, Dude's a beast and has lost the top spot on my " I hate your punk ass " list to Marcus Smart.

On sight, I start talking to the TV....lol

I hate his ass.

Like.....more than Kobe :eek:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Pierce went hard after the Warriors this past off-season. Calling out the Warriors, KD, etc. All while he's been ring chasing with the wrong teams the past few years. What Draymond said to him wasn't out of left field.

I mean if you really think about it, Shaq is probably at least 50% responsible for Javale not making millions more. In Washington, no one would argue that he was bad. But when he went to Denver, he did play much better. Enough so that he should have been at the very least in that default "he's an athletic big, let's pay him" category.

Dude, Pierce is a Troll.

I'm glad Dray got his thieving ass.

But, yeah....

I also think the Warriors are gonna make it worse for McGee if they keep responding.

TNT let's those guys go hard and they aren't exactly the most rational fellas...lol

I bet Silver steps in.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just about to post this same thing. Here's what I started writing:

I understand why they did this, but I feel this is over-reaching on the Warriors part. If it's reaching out to help setting a "feud" between Shaq and Javale on a personal level, then that's fine. But if they're telling TNT they shouldn't say this or that about Javale, that's not cool.

Everyone knows the "Inside the NBA" show is for 99% entertainment value. You don't get much, if any, actual basketball insight from any of those guys. Also its a real slippery slope if you give in to the Warriors or any team on their coverage of their players.

Exactly. What the Warriors are doing is so unnecessary IMO. Javale is a big boy. I don't think he needs the organization to do this to him. Also even though they mess with Javale a lot, both shaq and barkley would always say how good he's been for the Warriors this year.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he went in the toilet because of injury.

Last 7 years he's played 41, 20, 79, 5, 17, 6 and 34 games.

That cost him millions.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Durant needs to STFU......

Shaq had no skill...He was just bigger than everyone?

Wow......

Yeah, he over powered everyone. But, no skill?

Just...wow.

Durant part 2, asked whether it’s affected McGee’s career: “It has. It has. Shaq wants to make a joke about it. But if it was him in that position, he’d feel the same way. We wouldn’t call him a bum and all this because he’s such a great player obviously. But still, everybody can’t be Shaq. He’s trying to make his money and enjoy the game of basketball and the perception of him now is that he’s a dumb player because he makes mistakes out there on the court. Shaq was a sh**** free throw shooter, he missed dunks, he airballed free throws, he couldn’t shoot outside the paint. He was bigger than everyone, didn’t have no skill, bigger and stronger than everyone. Still a great player, but you had your flaws as a player and you played on five or six teams, too. So it’s not like he’s just some perfect center. You had your flaws, too. I didn’t know cops could go on Twitter and threaten civilians like that. I’m glad JaVale challenged him.”

– via San Jos

Status
Not open for further replies.