• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie's downfall is that he thinks the Earth is flat. Fuckin' idiot!
cropped_richard_jefferson.jpg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute, I thought the joke was Dan Gilbert?
self made billionaire that is owner of the defending champs?

the Warriors were so butt-hurt about shaqtin a fool they actually are complaining to TNT about it?

i understand the twitter feuds between shaq and kd and javale--- but the franchise is actually complaining about a tv segment? LOL.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but Jimmy Butler is an all star level player and he's only 27, so he's got a few good years left. He's also the type of player who could attract good FA's.
Yes Butler is a very good player but he also is a locker room headache.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
self made billionaire that is owner of the defending champs?

the Warriors were so butt-hurt about shaqtin a fool they actually are complaining to TNT about it?

i understand the twitter feuds between shaq and kd and javale--- but the franchise is actually complaining about a tv segment? LOL.

It's weekend & I'm not sober right now but Dan Gilbert's still a funny joke. No matter how much loot he's worth.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fairly accurate.

But, the Cavs didn't call Barkley's boss to tell him to stop being mean a day after Kyrie torched Vince Carter on live television.

In the Warrior's defense, I think Javale McGee has some sort of mental health issue. Actually, I think I learned that from one of your posts during the offseason, or maybe you were talking about one of McGee's sisters. Apparently, McGee has a fragile psyche. The normal player wouldn't be bothered by what Shaq says. I don't the Warriors would do this for any other player.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think JR is gonna cut into Waiters PT? Do you think they can play together some in smaller lineups? Waiters has been playing fantastic.

I'm a big believer in 'if it's not broke don't fix it'.
Waiters/Dragic starting and Johnson & Johnson off the bench have been fantastic.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Warrior's defense, I think Javale McGee has some sort of mental health issue. Actually, I think I learned that from one of your posts during the offseason, or maybe you were talking about one of McGee's sisters. Apparently, McGee has a fragile psyche. The normal player wouldn't be bothered by what Shaq says. I don't the Warriors would do this for any other player.

Javale has ADHD.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I understand that Shaq works for a company that wants him to do that type of stuff and make fun of players ... but when you just keep doing it time and time and time again, for no reason, and the guy actually disagrees with you and you threaten him ... I didn't know cops could threaten civilians like that."

FOR "no reason"....really?!

lol...NO REASON?!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know but line didn't move because of it.

You sure you didn't steal some of my weed? So the Hawks are w/o 17.5 ppg & 6.3 asts & you really think that didn't have an impact on the spread? If so I got some beach front property on the Moon to sell you @ a very good price.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell if I was 7 foot + and well over 300 pounds I'd be in a nonstop bad mood as well.

You're right. It must be very uncomfortable to be that big. I wish I were taller, but not that tall.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are correct.

He should be on Medication.

But, it affects his play.

Mental Health is no joking matter. But, that last line is hilarious...lol

In Benjamin Hochman's excellent profile of the outspoken Denver Nuggets center in the Denver Post, McGee admitted that he was diagnosed with "extreme ADD" when he was younger. Doctors prescribed Ritalin, but McGee turned down the medication.

"I just didn't want to take [Ritalin]," McGee said. "I was young (when it was diagnosed); it was a long time ago. But, yeah, it's definitely fun having ADD. It's extremely fun. I'm not boring."

Well, that's not exactly what you would expect to hear from someone who has ADHD. But as we've seen before, McGee isn't exactly your ordinary NBA center. His own coach called him "lazy and crazy."

For some people, including McGee's own teammates, learning that he has ADHD actually helps explains some of his actions.

"I didn't know you had ADD," Kenneth Faried told McGee. "I knew something was wrong with you, but I didn't know it was that."

http://m.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201303/nbaers-bizarre-reason-not-taking-medication

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that concludes the rational discussion of this topic.

Let the trolling begin....lol

The floor is yours, Russ!!!

unroll.gif
i have been busy all afternoon....i didnt even know that was real...i saw it on realgm first and thought it was a joke until i saw it on ESPN.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the durant quotes about shaq i thought were pretty crazy.....i dont know where he gets off saying shaq wasnt skilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.