• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You have one big game coming up

Which head coach you take for big game?

• Total voters

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can say all you want, but the fact remains I would take either one of these guys over Mark Helfrich any day, at least both have proved they can get their teams to the show.

Either one is better than 85% of the coaches in college football today. If you don't feel that's the case, then name the 20 that are better.

Prior to Saban I would have taken either one happily over the Dubose's and Franchione's of the world.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking about the big game and you boy Stoopsy continually gets bent over in big bowl games. Mack on the other hand wins his bowl games. I'll give Stoops credit for sacking up and winning the conference, but it's a fact he shits his own bed in bowl games.....

ya congrats on all of those Holiday, Alamo and Cotton Bowl Victories.....:L

and talk about getting bent over.....looks like Mac is taking one, bigtime...

DSC00146.jpg

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking about the big game and you boy Stoopsy continually gets bent over in big bowl games. Mack on the other hand wins his bowl games. I'll give Stoops credit for sacking up and winning the conference, but it's a fact he shits his own bed in bowl games.....

All those Holiday Bowl wins must make Texas fans very happy as they watch OU go to yet another BCS bowl game.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All those Holiday Bowl wins must make Texas fans very happy as they watch OU go to yet another BCS bowl game.

GMAB, Mack wins his BCS bowl games as well, going 3-1. As a matter of fact, after USC raped OU viciously and effortlessly, Texas had to restore the Big 12's rep by beating USC the following year. Also, you're really bragging about beating the UCONN basketball team in a BCS bowl?

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GMAB, Mack wins his BCS bowl games as well, going 3-1. As a matter of fact, after USC raped OU viciously and effortlessly, Texas had to restore the Big 12's rep by beating USC the following year. Also, you're really bragging about beating the UCONN basketball team in a BCS bowl?

Fact remains, OU goes to BCS bowls, UT not so much...mid tier bowl wins are nice I guess, OU has their share but the goal is to get the big games, not the also rans.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact remains, OU goes to BCS bowls, UT not so much...mid tier bowl wins are nice I guess, OU has their share but the goal is to get the big games, not the also rans.

Remind me again who last won a NC and played for another one????

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give it to Mack Daddy on this one. Yer whorns had a losing bowl record until he came on board.

As a whorn fan, I guess you have to be happy for the Holiday, Alamo and Cotton wins just for that fact....

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give it to Mack Daddy on this one. Yer whorns had a losing bowl record until he came on board.

As a whorn fan, I guess you have to be happy for the Holiday, Alamo and Cotton wins just for that fact....

I also like those Rose Bowl and Fiesta Bowl wins. I guess I'm kind of happy about Mack winning the Cotton Bowl too against those SEC teams, rather than his team getting treated like a $2 whore in Vegas the way OU was treated by Aggy last year.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoops... he has at least won a big coach during his coaching tenure.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I bet yer damn happy that yer whorns didn't have to play aTm last year.

that would have been even more butt ugly...

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I bet yer damn happy that yer whorns didn't have to play aTm last year.

that would have been even more butt ugly...

Doubtful, it's a fact you give Mack a month to prepare for a team in a big bowl game and he wins it. It's a fact Stoops's teams get brutally raped in big bowl games. Try again.....

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubtful, it's a fact you give Mack a month to prepare for a team in a big bowl game and he wins it. It's a fact Stoops's teams get brutally raped in big bowl games. Try again.....

oh please, after the way OU dismantled and abused yer whorns, Johnny Boy would have been licking his chops to play that sieve of a D, LMFAO!~

it would have been brutal....

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like those Rose Bowl and Fiesta Bowl wins. I guess I'm kind of happy about Mack winning the Cotton Bowl too against those SEC teams, rather than his team getting treated like a $2 whore in Vegas the way OU was treated by Aggy last year.

Kind of the sane way Oklahoma treated Texas in the RRSO last year? If Oklahoma did that to the horns imagine what Johnny douchebag wouldve done to em.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_llug0xyHpx1qduzxy.gif

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU has 41 Ex-Texans on the roster and at least 10 are frehsman or rs frosh.

Yep, he's all but quit recruiting in Texas, alright.....:L

yep.....now list all their star rankings, you will be surprised. Show me the top ranked texans he has. List all the guys that were top 10, 20 in the state.

Is he getting Texans? Sure. Is he getting top ranked Texans? Not like he used to.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep.....now list all their star rankings, you will be surprised. Show me the top ranked texans he has. List all the guys that were top 10, 20 in the state.

Is he getting Texans? Sure. Is he getting top ranked Texans? Not like he used to.

How many 5 star texans does Mack brown get and do nothing with?

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unbelievable, how did a thread about Richt and Stoops completely turn into UT-OU homer bashing

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unbelievable, how did a thread about Richt and Stoops completely turn into UT-OU homer bashing

This douche is why.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many 5 star texans does Mack brown get and do nothing with?

That's a fair criticism that us Longhorns fans have used against Mack ourselves. Maybe you haven't noticed my avatar.

That doesn't change my point. OU is NOT getting top talent out of Texas anymore. Stoops doesn't seem to be focusing on the state like he used to. I think the last big name recruit he got was McFarland, and that dude was average at best. This is showing up especially on the defensive side of the ball. There is NO draftable talent on the current D for next year. I don't think any from last year got drafted or made a roster this last year either.