• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yes another 49er was arrested

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, this can all be solved by not puttng yourself around shitty people that do those things. Those people reflect on you and organizations that you associate with. That's what ultimately the NFL is looking to do here, force players to use judgment with who they associate with before a problem ever happens.

Sometimes you can't tell in advance that a person will go off on you.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure that just about everyone here is against woman beating. I'm just wondering what people think about due process.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you can't tell in advance that a person will go off on you.

Judgment of character is something that should improve with age. But the NFL doesn't give a shit. Too much money on the line, if you're not a good judge of character, you better pick it up real quick.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure that just about everyone here is against woman beating. I'm just wondering what people think about due process.

I appreciate the legal process, I dont want him to go to jail without a conviction. But when you or present organizations, due process may not matter as much as just avoiding bad headlines.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate the legal process, I dont want him to go to jail without a conviction. But when you or present organizations, due process may not matter as much as just avoiding bad headlines.

The players should pool together for a protective law against these women who make false charges against them for vengeance and or money sake......Automatic 20 yrs in prison ought to slow that Ho train down, I would think......
As some already said, a real lady doesn't attack men and therefor a man would never have a reason to hit her...
Problem solved on both ends....:yo:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to date a lot of crazy girls. I was attracted to the girl that was the life of the party, who wanted to just drink and fuck, and have a good time. Then I realized that when you put the effort in to surrounding yourself with good people, you don't have problems like women hitting you. These guys are representatives of a very public organization, if the NFL wants to force them to grow up quickly that's their call. And its the right one IMO.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it is San Fransisco. I'm sure most men in that city are repulsed by the thought of putting their hands on a woman. :whistle:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of excuse flying around this thread.

Try this, no woman is ever going to physically hurt a professional football player with her hands or feet and any pro FB player who hits one "back" (as some of the excuse makers have suggested) is a fucking pussy.

Just walk away, it's pretty simple really.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players should pool together for a protective law against these women who make false charges against them for vengeance and or money sake......Automatic 20 yrs in prison ought to slow that Ho train down, I would think......
As some already said, a real lady doesn't attack men and therefor a man would never have a reason to hit her...

I think you get it. There are a lot of false and made up allegations out there, and sometimes its a shakedown.

There is no excuse for hitting or beating a woman (except in extreme self defense), and domestic violence has to be addressed firmly.

But, its way too easy for women to make sensational allegations, get a guy arrested and then then push for a monetary settlement.
Also, when the allegations are found to be false, no charges are filed against her.

Also, women abusers are not punished like male abusers.

Its almost to the point that if you say or do something that remotely offends some female somewhere can get you arrested just on her word.

But we all know that women never lie, right ?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you get it. There are a lot of false and made up allegations out there, and sometimes its a shakedown.

There is no excuse for hitting or beating a woman (except in extreme self defense), and domestic violence has to be addressed firmly.

But, its way too easy for women to make sensational allegations, get a guy arrested and then then push for a monetary settlement.
Also, when the allegations are found to be false, no charges are filed against her.

Also, women abusers are not punished like male abusers.

Its almost to the point that if you say or do something that remotely offends some female somewhere can get you arrested just on her word.

But we all know that women never lie, right ?

:agree:Ergo the famous quote; "No greater wrath than a woman's scorn"

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of excuse flying around this thread.

Try this, no woman is ever going to physically hurt a professional football player with her hands or feet and any pro FB player who hits one "back" (as some of the excuse makers have suggested) is a stinking wus.

Just walk away, it's pretty simple really.

How'd that theory work out for Steve McNair ?......She deserved to be beaten and lamed before she suddenly shot him 4 times and took his life......He evidently was taught the same fallacy many of you are preaching, and look what it got him.....
And talk about wimps, it's the wife puppets on here talking all this phony morality.....Be a man and demand that she be a lady or trade that skank in for a real one before she takes you down.....
This is 2014, not 1950, things have changed drastically and not for the better concerning the morality level..
:der:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How'd that theory work out for Steve McNair ?......She deserved to be beaten and lamed before she suddenly shot him 4 times and took his life......He evidently was taught the same fallacy many of you are preaching, and look what it got him.....
And talk about wimps, it's the wife puppets on here talking all this phony morality.....Be a man and demand that she be a lady or trade that skank in for a real one before she takes you down.....
This is 2014, not 1950, things have changed drastically and not for the better concerning the morality level..
:der:

McNair's is a cautionary tale about staying away from crazy bitches (especially when you're married), not about beating them down before they shoot your sleep.

Again, this all comes down to the company you keep. If McNair had been home with his kids...

Last edited by a moderator:

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, 9er fans heads must be exploding by now...

Talk about a snakebit start to a season.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, 9er fans heads must be exploding by now...

Talk about a snakebit start to a season.

I know, right. Damn I wished the Seahawks had a game against them in the beginning of the season.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's wait until the facts come out.

Women start 57% of domestic violence incidents, yet men are arrested far more often.

She hits him, he hits her back, she calls the cops and he's arrested.

Link or :bullshit:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it is San Fransisco. I'm sure most men in that city are repulsed by the thought of putting their hands on a woman. :whistle:

Wow. That would have been funny in like 1975.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We have the most arrests in the NFL since 2012! We may have developed "the edge" we need to get this solved!! Go 49ers!!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first wife was a good woman. After we were married she became Bi-polar. I did not see it coming. I remember a particularly difficult time when she banged my head into a doorway and gave me a bad backeye.
Later I told a cop that "you don't write up reports because she's crazy" He wrote the report. I remember how hard it was to not defend myself. You cannot imagine how hard it was to not defend myself as a pro ahthlete. I could have killed her but I took the abuse....