• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yes another 49er was arrested

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as it is written ,so shall it be done. 6 games regarless of any conviction.

The players union should dig their heels in. Drug tests are more white and black than this. Anybody can make an accusation (this one seems like a no-brainer though) and it's up to the courts to determine if someone's innocent or guilty in matters like this.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 game ban incoming.

Hell, that was quick. The ink wasn't even dry on the policy.

Said Ray Rice, "In B4 the new policy! Woot! Only 2 games for me! Sucks to be that guy".

Good one MA :lol:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love the holier than thou attitude that everyone's taking. What if the girl is coming at him with a knife or kicking and biting and scratching at the eyes with long nails? The way this works in most states is someone's going to jail when the accusation is made and it's usually the man, even if he's defending himself. There's obviously extreme cases like this one probably is but there's also batshit crazy women that will go after guys when they get pissed off.

And no, I've never hit a woman.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't take long for someone to put the new DV policy to the test.

If he's actually guilty he's in a lot of trouble. Prior DUI doesn't help either.

Will be interesting to see how it all plays out. Goodell will be throwing the maximum weight he can behind this after all the egg on his face over the Rice situation.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love the holier than thou attitude that everyone's taking. What if the girl is coming at him with a knife or kicking and biting and scratching at the eyes with long nails? The way this works in most states is someone's going to jail when the accusation is made and it's usually the man, even if he's defending himself. There's obviously extreme cases like this one probably is but there's also batshit crazy women that will go after guys when they get pissed off.

Beware the company you keep. Dont hang around crazy bitches.

If a woman attacks you, defend yourself by reasonable means that the situation calls for. Which in most situations would be just getting away from her.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If a woman attacks you, defend yourself by reasonable means that the situation calls for. Which in most situations would be just getting away from her.

And what if there's kids in the house too? A drug test is cut and dry. There's a protocol and if the protocol is followed a positive test means suspension. There's no he said/she said about it. With something like this a guy has his right to his day in court. This is the typical knee-jerk reaction by Goodell. I think the league should fight it because a hearing with an arbitrator isn't due process in a criminal case.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 game ban incoming.

Hell, that was quick. The ink wasn't even dry on the policy.

Said Ray Rice, "In B4 the new policy! Woot! Only 2 games for me! Sucks to be that guy".

If he's guilty, maybe.....I can't wait to see how the Steeler fan that cried wolf will respond when RG suspends a Big Ben or Poly for merely an accusation......
Me thinks the town crier will suddenly realize that it's a matter for law enforcement and not a wishey washey Commish who is led by the pressure of the media.......
And Ray is laughing all the way to the bank with his 35 mil, while over opinionated people like you are gathering change to get a 2 for $2 meal at Mickey D's.....
Do you really think you matter ????:pound::pound::pound::pound:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a woman hits you, just take it. There's one area where a woman can hit you that brings pain and it's pretty easy to see it coming if you're already in a verbal fight. I've never been hit by a woman where pain is my concern. Usually hitting is a good thing (flirty) and if anything gets me horny LOL. The motion of the hit gets their boobs flopping around and shit, gets them heated... oh yah!

Unless she's an MMA fighter, women just can't physically hurt men (except the one area). Much less a 300 lb lineman or any NFL player who is highly physically conditioned.

Point being cloud, I completely agree with you.

This is just about the most sexist post ever made, and it's ironic that the idea is to be the better person and take the high road.

Hah, women: So weak and pathetic. They can't possibly hurt something as physically impressive as a man. - You should join the rest of us who live outside the 1930's :L

Now as for the case, no, there's probably no reason for this guy to have put his hands on this woman, especially since she's pregnant. I hope he gets more than 6 games for the fact that she is pregnant.

Beyond Reproach!

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the league hasn't done anything yet so let's wait and see how they handle it. I have no problem with the suspensions. I just want to see some due process for the players.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

knives-and-sandwiches.jpg

I think the statement that a real man never hits a woman is a pretty spot on. I also think stating that a real lady never hits a man is spot on. Not sure I understand the full green light some of you give to the woman's own thorough lack of physical self control.

On topic...this doesn't look good for him. At least with witnesses, there's a chance of getting more details though.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what if there's kids in the house too? A drug test is cut and dry. There's a protocol and if the protocol is followed a positive test means suspension. There's no he said/she said about it. With something like this a guy has his right to his day in court. This is the typical knee-jerk reaction by Goodell. I think the league should fight it because a hearing with an arbitrator isn't due process in a criminal case.

Like I said, beware the company you keep. Crazy bitches that make false claims are bad for business, for the NFL and for the player.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I am more pissed that this idiot has brought Roger Goofdell's name to the forefront of the football season again than I am that he got arrested.

If keeping your job and millions isn't enough to keep you from being a jackass, then maybe the thought that if you don't get arrested, you make Roger Goofdell irrelevant could provide some life-changing motivation for these guys.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's wait until the facts come out.

Women start 57% of domestic violence incidents, yet men are arrested far more often.

She hits him, he hits her back, she calls the cops and he's arrested.
Usually the cycle of abuse in legit domestic violence is easy to spot regardless of who starts it. If the accused male abuser is the person who the woman is closest to by a large margin, its almost always all on the man regardless of who starts it.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep in mind that he was charged with felony domestic abuse as opposed to misdemeanor domestic abuse. Felony charges are made if the perp is a repeat offender or the severity of the abuse (could be sexual or result in severe physical injuries). These determinations are made by the prosecutor.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, thats messed up

Does it look like Seattle's road to winning the division gets easier with every week? Arizona loses its best linebacker, St Louis loses its QB, Niners lose half of their defense, etc.

NFC West might not be quite as dominant as the rosters looked at the beginning of the season

It seems to, but I think most Hawk fans want to win the NFCW on the field, not in the courts or in the ER.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you get away from her, she'll still call the police and say you hit her.

If you are away from the scene, or she says you left the scene, that's an automatic arrest.

If a woman hits you, call the police then and there and have her arrested.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you get away from her, she'll still call the police and say you hit her.

If you are away from the scene, or she says you left the scene, that's an automatic arrest.

If a woman hits you, call the police then and there and have her arrested.

Again, this can all be solved by not puttng yourself around shitty people that do those things. Those people reflect on you and organizations that you associate with. That's what ultimately the NFL is looking to do here, force players to use judgment with who they associate with before a problem ever happens.