• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees @ M's 6/1-6/3

How many K's will Pineda have?

• Total voters

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm almost at the point where we should trade Cruz for some prospects because we're not going to the postseason w/ this roster... Angels are hot and the Astros are better than us...

The fucked up thing is the Astros aren't as good as their record says they are. Well statistically they aren't

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fucked up thing is the Astros aren't as good as their record says they are.

They're better than us though... They have one hell of a farm system with Singleton and Correa... Both of whom would be the best players on our roster...

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 more Ks today. Still an inning to go. mariners baseball

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm almost at the point where we should trade Cruz for some prospects because we're not going to the postseason w/ this roster... Angels are hot and the Astros are better than us...
That sounds like something we'd end up bitching about in three years.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm usually pessimistic about this team... I'm just pissed that I bought into the koolaid this year...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG'd.. how could you take that pitch bloomy with 2 strike's? I'd have rang your ass up on that one...

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For free, sustainable A/C in the heat of summer... Call Mike Zunino at 1-800-SUCK-HITN

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zunino needs to be sent down... No doubt about it... He has zero confidence at the plate...

Team has 73 K's in their last 6 games... Over 12K's per game?

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way things are heading the local press is going to turn on Lloyd soon like they always do eventually and that will lead to Lloyd getting canned.

Then they will sign up another retread and we'll start this cycle all over again. Z will put all the blame on Lloyd and probably sign an extension again.

I predict that this is going to happen soon.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So about the whole magical mound issue... Pineda never had issues neither did Guaipe or Wilson for the Yankees.
Felix just didn't have his best stuff, the Yankees figured him out on this particular day the second time through the lineup.

Sorry, I just don't buy it. Did you watch the first 3 innings before the downpour while Pineda pitched? Felix was crisp with every pitch and looked like he could no hit the Yankees. Shower comes through while we hit and the roof starts to close and by the time Felix comes out for the 4th he suddenly loses it and has no command but it has nothing to do with the mound?

Felix was clearly affected by the mound. Yeah, the Yankees then hit him, but the 5 walks tells you he lost his command and he doesn't do that because of nothing. If you were watching, he obviously had issues with his footing because he asked for a pick to clean his spikes in the middle of an at bat. Other pitchers not having an issue doesn't matter. I said before, every pitcher has a different delivery and landing.

Felix did have his best stuff. Then something changed. Just so happens it changed between his landing spot being dry and a storm rolling through before the roof was closed. This isn't that big of a deal but pretending the mound wasn't an issue is like putting your fingers in your ears and pretending Jack Z is doing a bang up job.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't doubt the mound played a minor role. However in reality you need to be good enough to overcome that. Felix is the last guy on this team I'll rip but I think myself and most fans are just tired of excuses. Im talking about the big picture more then yesterday of course.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way things are heading the local press is going to turn on Lloyd soon like they always do eventually and that will lead to Lloyd getting canned.

Then they will sign up another retread and we'll start this cycle all over again. Z will put all the blame on Lloyd and probably sign an extension again.

I predict that this is going to happen soon.

If this organization actually gave Z a 4th manager hire that would be beyond comprehensible even for this group.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this organization actually gave Z a 4th manager hire that would be beyond comprehensible even for this group.

He's just a conniver that knows how to keep his high paying job. Lloyd isn't the problem.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just a conniver that knows how to keep his high paying job. Lloyd isn't the problem.

But Lloyd isn't the solution either.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Lloyd isn't the solution either.

How do you know? Lloyd can't put together the roster. Zunino needed to go down last year and Z didn't pick up a solid backstop for us. Ackley is still up when he should have been gone 2 years ago. The Smoak trade was a complete bust. All of his pick-ups to fill gaps have been horribly mediocre. WTF is any manager supposed to do when dealt a hand that's destined to be in the bottom 3rd of MLB in offense?

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know? Lloyd can't put together the roster. Zunino needed to go down last year and Z didn't pick up a solid backstop for us. Ackley is still up when he should have been gone 2 years ago. The Smoak trade was a complete bust. All of his pick-ups to fill gaps have been horribly mediocre. WTF is any manager supposed to do when dealt a hand that's destined to be in the bottom 3rd of MLB in offense?

The manager is supposed to cultivate the crop he has... and thanks to lloyd mcletdown. We will all starve to death.