• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVU to the Big 12 in the next two days...

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, major difference is we play in a real conference with competition. Our shitty team would have won the ACC last year.

You got clownstomped by a shitty UCLA team and lost to horrible Iowa State and Baylor teams. You now have the right to STFU.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just sum up this whole thread & save you guys some time...

WVU may or may not be going to another conference.

Mizzou may or may not be going to another conference.

LHN.

Texas is bigger than Jesus.

Big East will still be the Big East, no matter who stays, joins or leaves, irrelevent.

VT is irrelevent in expansion, for now.

ND? Who cares.

Nebraska? Already gone. Irrelevent.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck this though, I have already argued with a Notre Dame fan in this thread, an unreasonable Texas fan would be too much for me to deal with.

TexasFight won't last until the end of the season on here anyway. He has all the markings of a clueless homer that is below the board standards.

TexasFight98VI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Texas wouldn't even be a 6 point dog to us this year. You would be double digit dogs in lane and 8 point at home.

Highly doubtful. VA Tech is only good once they reach ACC play. Get them outside of their shitty conference, and they get undressed and treated like a $2 whore. Kansas and James Madison agree with me. Texas would roll, don't be delusional, son........

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highly doubtful. VA Tech is only good once they reach ACC play. Get them outside of their shitty conference, and they get undressed and treated like a $2 whore. Kansas and James Madison agree with me. Texas would roll, don't be delusional, son........

ESPN would like you back ^^^ :mod:

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What part of 28-10 don't you understand nimrod? We are 1-0 against you. Until you beat us, you are our bitch. Got it? Maybe they can replay that game for you on the LHN so you can understand how badly we hammered your ass.

TexasFight98VI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What part of 28-10 don't you understand nimrod? We are 1-0 against you. Until you beat us, you are our bitch. Got it? Maybe they can replay that game for you on the LHN so you can understand how badly we hammered your ass.

I see, so according to your logic, you are James Madison's (an FCS team, mind you) and KU's bitch......pretty pathetic. You just proved my point how bad Va Tech really sux.......

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just sum up this whole thread & save you guys some time...

WVU may or may not be going to another conference.

Mizzou may or may not be going to another conference.

LHN.

Texas is bigger than Jesus.

Big East will still be the Big East, no matter who stays, joins or leaves, irrelevent.

VT is irrelevent in expansion, for now.

ND? Who cares.

Nebraska? Already gone. Irrelevent.

:closed_2:

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see, so according to your logic, you are James Madison's (an FCS team, mind you) and KU's bitch......pretty pathetic. You just proved my point how bad Va Tech really sux.......

KU's bitch? Sure. They are 1-0 against us. I can't talk junk about them. That should be the case when you've never beaten a team. Of course, I don't expect you to understand humility.

JMU? No, we are 6-1 against them.

You want to talk junk about VT, have your AD schedule us. Until then, get your shine box.

TexasFight98VI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fuck this though, I have already argued with a Notre Dame fan in this thread, an unreasonable Texas fan would be too much for me to deal with.

TexasFight won't last until the end of the season on here anyway. He has all the markings of a clueless homer that is below the board standards.[/QUOTE]

Huh? How do you figure? Va Tech is shit outside its weak as hell conference. James Madison donkey punched you guys, right after Boise did, then once ACC play started, Va Tech ran the table in their shitty conference, just to get brutally raped by Stanford in the Orange Bowl. The only ranked team you played this year, slapped the living shit out of ya'll. Isn't Beamer like 2-30 against top 25 teams? Va Tech has always been a joke. To prove it even more, you dumbasses are rubbing off to a win over Texas 16 years ago b/c Va Tech has very few victories over any ranked powerhouses.

TexasFight98VI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
KU's bitch? Sure. They are 1-0 against us. I can't talk junk about them. That should be the case when you've never beaten a team. Of course, I don't expect you to understand humility.

JMU? No, we are 6-1 against them.

You want to talk junk about VT, have your AD schedule us. Until then, get your shine box.

LOL at some Va Tech Jr High fan telling a big dog to go get his shine box. Go win a NC and get back with me, kid.......

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at some Va Tech Jr High fan telling a big dog to go get his shine box. Go win a NC and get back with me, kid.......

LOL at your rep power tomorrow around noon after I neg your ass. Notice, it will be the same as the number of victories Texas has over VT.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hokies have a 1-26 all-time record facing opponents ranked in the top five nationally, the lone victory coming in 2003 when they defeated No. 2 Miami, 31-7. During Coach Frank Beamer's 24-year tenure, Virginia Tech is 1-18 against top-five opponents

The Hokies have lost by 11 points or less eight times during the streak.

The poor record can also be a bit misleading since many of the most lopsided losses came before 1995, a time when the team didn't have the status or the talent level it enjoys today. Still, though, the Hokies have lost 10 of their 11 games against top-five teams since the 2000-01 season - including a defeat to No. 3 Boise State to begin this year.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hokies have a 1-26 all-time record facing opponents ranked in the top five nationally, the lone victory coming in 2003 when they defeated No. 2 Miami, 31-7. During Coach Frank Beamer's 24-year tenure, Virginia Tech is 1-18 against top-five opponents

The poor record can also be a bit misleading since many of the most lopsided losses came before 1995, a time when the team didn't have the status or the talent level it enjoys today. Still, though, the Hokies have lost 10 of their 11 games against top-five teams since the 2000-01 season - including a defeat to No. 3 Boise State to begin this year.

bmw? :D

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, you got us. We have a terrible record against top 5 teams. Who doesn't?
By the way, what was the score of that Oklahoma game again this year? They were top five at the time, weren't they?
I'm done arguing with Texas fans. I'd rather beat my head against a brick wall for a couple of hours. It would be more intelligent.
We are 1-0 against you. That's all that matters in this fight.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well for the record i wasnt arguing with you,just posted an article that supported texasfights claim since he didnt sound so sure by using the word "like".....and also i find it pretty lame that someone negged him because of some bantering,,,,,now that his bar is red like most i have seen on here he will now be considered a troll and will be ignored....guess i will just stick to the rangers board since some of the posters here act like little kids and try to run people off

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So let's agree Va Tech and Texas fans...

both of you guys are ducking the SEC because you don't want your ass raped every year but whatever SEC power(s) has senior talent that year.

So Va Tech is crying to the B1G, a league not in its region and a league that shares nothing in common with Va Tech (it is like UCLA in the SEC as Volbound1700 put).

Texas is crying to be out in the Pacific Coast. A team that borders the Gulf of Mexico in the Pacific Coast, wtf? Texas also wants to be in the B1G and ACC if that doesn't work.

Texas is running off all of its competition (Texas A&M, Nebraska, Missouri which has been on the rise) in hopes that they can conquer their weak12. Too bad they didn't run off their biggest competitor (OU) and with Tubberville turning around Texas Tech and making them the Texas team, Dodds better think of a way to get TT to leave the Big12. (Also keep an eye on Bill Synders JUCO teams up north, they are a threat to Texas dominance).