• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 8

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I’m an idiot when it comes to fantasy. That’s why I spam the board with my moron questions.
Lol we all do it. I wasn’t being mean! Just messing around. But sometimes a guy gets hurt or has a poor game. Sometimes a few weeeks. His target share is Massive. It’s established. It’s not a flash In the pan. A few more bad ones, maybe.

take a peak at the bears remaining schedule....

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol we all do it. I wasn’t being mean! Just messing around. But sometimes a guy gets hurt or has a poor game. Sometimes a few weeeks. His target share is Massive. It’s established. It’s not a flash In the pan. A few more bad ones, maybe.

take a peak at the bears remaining schedule....
On a somewhat related note, i didn’t accept that trade offer for Gaskin. Now he’s desperate and offered CEH and Lockett for Gaskin. The only guy he has that would be a huge upgrade for me is Kittle. I gotta figure out how to move in for the kill.

I say that, depending on Golladay injury I may need Lockett.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a somewhat related note, i didn’t accept that trade offer for Gaskin. Now he’s desperate and offered CEH and Lockett for Gaskin. The only guy he has that would be a huge upgrade for me is Kittle. I gotta figure out how to move in for the kill.

I say that, depending on Golladay injury I may need Lockett.
I
Mean still....

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude he had Ramsey.....that’s on you if you expected a big week against him.
But yeah not stellar today. They’ve only attempted 18 passes.

and your realize reagor is back and goedert, and sanders will return.

this is like buying Cole Beasley as a stud.0

I was thinking of starting Boyd over him last week, but everyone was saying that you have to start your studs. AROB is not a matchup proof stud. Would you agree with that?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking of starting Boyd over him last week, but everyone was saying that you have to start your studs. AROB is not a matchup proof stud. Would you agree with that?
No one except maybe 3 wr MAYBE is safe from Ramsey.

and Boyd has been a ppr stud? So not sure the point here?
what do you mean?
its Myles gaskins you have a really strong wr and u lock up the chiefs backfield. Better hope someone else doesn’t accept

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one except maybe 3 wr MAYBE is safe from Ramsey.

and Boyd has been a ppr stud? So not sure the point here?

its Myles gaskins you have a really strong wr and u lock up the chiefs backfield. Better hope someone else doesn’t accept

True and since I picked up Edmonds I can absorb Gaskin pretty easily while the Chiefs sort their RB situation out

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I mean U can try. But I’d move quick with him.

I just agreed to it. No since in looking a gift horse in the mouth. My WR group is insane stacked now and I can work something else with someone. Conner, Gibson, Edmonds, Bell, and CEH can get me by till Chubb returns for a playoff run.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just agreed to it. No since in looking a gift horse in the mouth. My WR group is insane stacked now and I can work something else with someone. Conner, Gibson, Edmonds, Bell, and CEH can get me by till Chubb returns for a playoff run.
Bingo nice move

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also fulgham has two , TWO GOOD GAMES to his careeer. He had 5 for 73 last week against the giants. Weapons coming back for philly... and you think fulgham is much the safer play ?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18 ppr points for a rob. Whoopsie

2 targets until late in the 4th quarter. Good to see that they finally started going to him late, but I'm not sure he is still an unquestioned fantasy stud. I don't think AROB is the problem. It's this Bears offense.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 targets until late in the 4th quarter. Good to see that they finally started going to him late, but I'm not sure he is still an unquestioned fantasy stud. I don't think AROB is the problem. It's this Bears offense.
You can say late game heroics on a lot of guys. End result is the same.
So fulgham comfortably over arob?

and Boyd is not a sure start in ppr?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can say late game heroics on a lot of guys. End result is the same.
So fulgham comfortably over arob?

and Boyd is not a sure start in ppr?

So to you it is not concerning that AROB only had two targets through 3.5 quarters? And only 4 targets last week.

Let's see how Fulgham does. He's in the much better offense. Eagles throw the ball a lot, and I have more confidence that his team will keep him involved for most of the game. I don't think it would be shocking for Fulgham to score more fantasy points rest of season than AROB.

Yes, Boyd is a stud. Right now, he's a stud in any format, but especially PPR.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to you it is not concerning that AROB only had two targets through 3.5 quarters? And only 4 targets last week.

Let's see how Fulgham does. He's in the much better offense. Eagles throw the ball a lot, and I have more confidence that his team will keep him involved for most of the game. I don't think it would be shocking for Fulgham to score more fantasy points rest of season than AROB.

Yes, Boyd is a stud. Right now, he's a stud in any format, but especially PPR.

No not concerned about last week he played Ramsey!

But you just said u weren’t even gonna play

so then u firml have fulgham as a top 20 wr rest of season ? Yes?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride who you dropping to make that trade? Bernard or Claypool? Bernard is obviously useless once Mixon returns but is an automatic start if he doesn’t return in two weeks and I’m fucking loaded at WR now.

RB: Chubb, Robinson, Conner, Edmonds, Bernard, Bell

WR: Julio, Golladay, Allen, Boyd, Higgins, Claypool

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO Diggs. You know his floor is 15-16 points and his role isn’t going anywhere.
He had 6 for 48 agaianst the jets.
@SteelersPride who you dropping to make that trade? Bernard or Claypool? Bernard is obviously useless once Mixon returns but is an automatic start if he doesn’t return in two weeks and I’m fucking loaded at WR now.

RB: Chubb, Robinson, Conner, Edmonds, Bernard, Bell

WR: Julio, Golladay, Allen, Boyd, Higgins, Claypool
Honestly it’s your call. Claypool has all the talent , but he’s still not better than third on the depth chart. Could change. But you have Bonafide stud wrs.