• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 8

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the same dilemma with my other team. Here I think Aiyuk is the cut, unless I hear that Mixon is healthy, then it's Gio. I am not the Mixon owner in either of my leagues.

Screenshot_268.png

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need some drop advice. I've been looking at possible trade proposals to do a 2 for 1, but I haven't found a viable one yet, and I'm running out of time to get a trade completed as their is a 2-day review period. Here is my bench. I need to drop someone to add a kicker. You can ignore Mostert and Coleman, as they are on IR.

View attachment 257044

Dobbins is a safe drop

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Robotech - agree with wildturkey, I think Dobbins is the safest cut candidate, followed by Gio - even if Mixon isn't healthy this week, he will be soon and then Gio goes back to nothing

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Robotech - agree with wildturkey, I think Dobbins is the safest cut candidate, followed by Gio - even if Mixon isn't healthy this week, he will be soon and then Gio goes back to nothing

That kinda makes me think that Gio is the better drop since his value will go back to being only as a Mixon handcuff (and I don't own Mixon). It seems like Dobbins is the better investment ROS even though it might not pan out at all.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dobbins is a safe drop

I'm still holding out hope that he explodes in the second half of the season. The Ingram injury cracks the door open a little bit. I want to hold him at least through this Sunday.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you typically carry 2 QB's in a 1 QB league? In one of the leagues, I have Herbert and Wentz. In the other, I have Lamar and Herbert. Maybe the second QB is just a luxury item for me. 10 team league with 6 bench spots, so even if my QB goes down, there is always a Kirk Cousins, Derek Carr type available on waivers. Most people do carry 2 QB's in both of my leagues.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts DST is available in one of my leagues. Do I replace my Chargers' DST with them? Their schedule looks brutal, but should I just trust their talent?

Screenshot_271.png

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you typically carry 2 QB's in a 1 QB league? In one of the leagues, I have Herbert and Wentz. In the other, I have Lamar and Herbert. Maybe the second QB is just a luxury item for me. 10 team league with 6 bench spots, so even if my QB goes down, there is always a Kirk Cousins, Derek Carr type available on waivers. Most people do carry 2 QB's in both of my leagues.

personally, no, not even in my 14tm league for redraft

the only 1 QB league where I have a QB on the bench......Herbert behind Rodgers

I've dropped Teddy B (behind LJax), dropped Brady (same league I now I have Herbert)....I always feel like stashing RB far outweighs potential benefits of carrying that extra QB, unless you really feel like locking that QB up can impact your opponents negatively.
All of my leagues are 12 or 14 teams, except one. But since it is 10 team, we added a super flex spot and put a 3 QB roster max rule.

Mahomes, Bridgewater, Rivers....was tearing the league up when I had Mahomes and Dak earlier this year, been struggling with 2 L's since Dak injury (also have Zeke, F me!!!)

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've dropped Teddy B (behind LJax), dropped Brady (same league I now I have Herbert)....I always feel like stashing RB far outweighs potential benefits of carrying that extra QB, unless you really feel like locking that QB up can impact your opponents negatively.
All of my leagues are 12 or 14 teams, except one. But since it is 10 team, we added a super flex spot and put a 3 QB roster max rule.

Mahomes, Bridgewater, Rivers....was tearing the league up when I had Mahomes and Dak earlier this year, been struggling with 2 L's since Dak injury (also have Zeke, F me!!!)

Maybe I drop Wentz in one league. I have Fulgham in both leagues, so I'll still benefit from Wentz, hopefully. In the other league, I have Lamar and Herbert. I tried to trade Lamar, Cooper, and Gio for Miles Sanders, but it didn't work. The person did accept my Cooper for Gaskin trade.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you trying to sell Zeke? I saw a recommendation that Zeke owners try to trade him for Jonathan Taylor or James Robinson, but that they shouldn't go any lower than tha.

Another thing I can do in one league is to wait until Allen Robinson is ruled out. I would then drop Tevin Coleman (I'm not high on him) and put Robinson on IR. That would free up a spot for me to add a kicker. I'm still projected to win even without a kicker, but I can't take things for granted.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you trying to sell Zeke? I saw a recommendation that Zeke owners try to trade him for Jonathan Taylor or James Robinson, but that they shouldn't go any lower than tha.

Another thing I can do in one league is to wait until Allen Robinson is ruled out. I would then drop Tevin Coleman (I'm not high on him) and put Robinson on IR. That would free up a spot for me to add a kicker. I'm still projected to win even without a kicker, but I can't take things for granted.

its a 2 player keeper league, keepers have to come from your draft choices, so no FA.
and I have Taylor, so no, lol

can't imagine any world where my keepers won't be Mahomes/Zeke (can't keep 2 of same position) for the next few years
10 team, so zero chance in hell that I keep a WR over those guys. pending how the 2nd half goes and whether or not Dak gets a contract, Taylor of Dobbins might have a chance to usurp Zeke, but doubt it

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
non ppr
miller
patrick
smith NO

start 1 who u like?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick 3, full ppr, 1pt rush/rec 1st down

J Taylor
Zeke
Jamaal Williams
Gio

As crazy as this sounds, thinking about benching Zeke :eek:

Picked up Miller for my flex, but can't start him over these RBs with mixon and jones out

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gio, Williams, and Taylor
. I know you’re not supposed to bench zeke but every objective piece of data tells me to. If it’s me, I’m trying. To shop him for another RB

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I own Zeke in one league, so I get the urge not to start him, but I just couldn't start Jamaal Williams instead or Gio for that matter ahead of him. Just....could...not....do...it.

As for trading him. This is not a sell high time to trade Zeke.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I own Zeke in one league, so I get the urge not to start him, but I just couldn't start Jamaal Williams instead or Gio for that matter ahead of him. Just....could...not....do...it.

As for trading him. This is not a sell high time to trade Zeke.

Keeper, def not trading him unless I get another keeper RB back

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
non ppr
miller
patrick
smith NO

start 1 who u like?

Miller

Pick 3, full ppr, 1pt rush/rec 1st down

J Taylor
Zeke
Jamaal Williams
Gio

As crazy as this sounds, thinking about benching Zeke :eek:

Picked up Miller for my flex, but can't start him over these RBs with mixon and jones out

Taylor, Zeke, Gio

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler Boyd or Tee Higgins?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need some drop advice. I've been looking at possible trade proposals to do a 2 for 1, but I haven't found a viable one yet, and I'm running out of time to get a trade completed as their is a 2-day review period. Here is my bench. I need to drop someone to add a kicker. You can ignore Mostert and Coleman, as they are on IR.

View attachment 257044
Who's yer starting QB? I might entertain trading/dropping Wentz. I'm with you on Dobbins so if I wasn't in position to get rid of Wentz the drop fer me is GIo.