• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 8

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson is on a bye

Bell or Hasty?

Bell has a revenge game against the Jets and the 49ers are out of RB's now that Wilson is on IR and McKinnon has been invisible.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson is on a bye

Bell or Hasty?

Bell has a revenge game against the Jets and the 49ers are out of RB's now that Wilson is on IR and McKinnon has been invisible.

Bell is the safe play. I love Hasty, though. The upside is there. Have you seen the highlights of him over the last two weeks? He looks like he got shot out of a cannon and his cuts and moves are so quick. I think he averaged over 6 yards per carry. He even had a reception.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the Chargers defense and they face a Broncos team this week that has been generous to fantasy defenses. Someone dropped the Indy D during their bye. Indy has one of the top defenses in the NFL, but their remaining schedule looks brutal. That said, the experts still have them ranked high for the rest of the season. How high are we on the Indy D rest of season?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isnt hasty the safer play? a runner friendly system, and at worst hes the 1b in San fran coming up because no one is healthy.....

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the Chargers defense and they face a Broncos team this week that has been generous to fantasy defenses. Someone dropped the Indy D during their bye. Indy has one of the top defenses in the NFL, but their remaining schedule looks brutal. That said, the experts still have them ranked high for the rest of the season. How high are we on the Indy D rest of season?
Yeah, someone in my league dropped Indy during their bye and I considered picking them up but then I looked at the rest of their schedule and decided against it.

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell is the safe play. I love Hasty, though. The upside is there. Have you seen the highlights of him over the last two weeks? He looks like he got shot out of a cannon and his cuts and moves are so quick. I think he averaged over 6 yards per carry. He even had a reception.
Yeah I have seen that but never know what Shanahan is thinking, so......

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isnt hasty the safer play? a runner friendly system, and at worst hes the 1b in San fran coming up because no one is healthy.....

You might be right. I just figure that Bell is going to be assured of touches, while who knows what Shanahan will do. I thought I read something that Coleman could be active. The McKinnon thing is kinda weird. Shanahan said the plan was to rest him, which doesn't make sense because he still had him suit up and carry the ball 3 times. If you are going to rest a guy, then why not simply rest him? Putting him in action in a violent sport with gigantic men doesn't sound like resting to me.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

49ers placed RB Jeff Wilson (ankle) on injured reserve.​

Wilson played 56% of the snaps as the Niners' lead back against the Patriots on Sunday but was hurt late in the second half and will now be sidelined through Week 10 at least. Prior to exiting Sunday, Wilson ripped New England for 17-112-3 on the ground and caught a pair of passes for eight yards. In his absence, the Niners will lean on Jerick McKinnon and JaMycal Hasty until Tevin Coleman (knee) is ready to return from his I.R. stint. This team has been ravaged by injuries.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasty - standard, 1/2 ppr
Bell - PPR

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasty - standard, 1/2 ppr
Bell - PPR

I had Hasty last week, but I dropped him for Gio Bernard. Kinda regretting it. I felt like Gio was the smart, safe pickup since Gio could give me a couple weeks or more of RB2 production and give me depth. Hasty might wind up with very little rest of season, but man, I'm really liking Hasty's upside. He looks so explosive and quick.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Hasty last week, but I dropped him for Gio Bernard. Kinda regretting it. I felt like Gio was the smart, safe pickup since Gio could give me a couple weeks or more of RB2 production and give me depth. Hasty might wind up with very little rest of season, but man, I'm really liking Hasty's upside. He looks so explosive and quick.
How much FAAB would you spend? I only have $63 and I also have a bid on Gallman.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much FAAB would you spend? I only have $63 and I also have a bid on Gallman.

I've actually never played in a FAAB league. Is it like an auction? I just play in a regular waiver priority league. I'm real high on Hasty based on how he's looked.
Have you seen his runs this year?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've actually never played in a FAAB league. Is it like an auction? I just play in a regular waiver priority league. I'm real high on Hasty based on how he's looked.
Have you seen his runs this year?
Yes like a auction. You start with a hundred in this league and when you run out you only get players that cost nothing ( like free agents). Haven't seen more then a handful of plays of Hasty, but as you should know Shanahan likes a RBBC which down grades 49ers RBs.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Hasty is like literally the only healthy back the Niners have left, I think I'd go with him over Bell. Yeah its the Jets but I wouldn't feel comfortable playing Bell until I get a larger sample size (like literally 1 more game) to get an idea of just exactly his role is gonna be for them going forward.

I'm not sold on Indy's D. I'd stick with what you've got

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Hasty is like literally the only healthy back the Niners have left, I think I'd go with him over Bell. Yeah its the Jets but I wouldn't feel comfortable playing Bell until I get a larger sample size (like literally 1 more game) to get an idea of just exactly his role is gonna be for them going forward.

I'm not sold on Indy's D. I'd stick with what you've got
McKinnon is healthy and Coleman may return week 8.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full PPR, which RB would be better the next few weeks.....Gallman or Hasty? I have Bernard if Mixon is still out. If Mixon returns, I will need someone to fill the void until Chubb returns.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full PPR, which RB would be better the next few weeks.....Gallman or Hasty? I have Bernard if Mixon is still out. If Mixon returns, I will need someone to fill the void until Chubb returns.
Take your guess. Freeman worked with trainers on the side today. So he’s not ruled out.

mckinnon Is stil in play, and tevin Coleman May come back.

They are both massive guesses at this
Point. I guess I’d lend more to freeman being brittle if I took my best guess

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Id go Hasty... pretty easily... TB is the best rushing Defense in football... and Mckinnon, even if he is the number one, he has never been a 3 down back, so Hasty should get his touches... and would likely be the red zone guy too...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I didn't see this. Changes things.

I don't trust McKinnon right now (it almost looks like he is scared when he is running the ball), and Coleman's been out for a while and wasn't very impressive last year, so who knows what he'll bring. I think the cream will rise to the top. I think Hasty will get most of the work until Mostert comes back.