• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS 13

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking to stream defenses probably from here on out because I'm not really feeling the Pats D anymore (especially not this week vs Buf). They've been good but some of their match ups the rest of the way aren't that particularly good. Options I'm looking at

Cleveland vs Houston (Cle's D sucks fantasy wise, but this week they get Houston which is dogshit. Should be a good play for this week only)

Seattle vs Rams (Rams stink, especially without Stafford who might not play again. Seattle D has slipped in recent weeks but the match up is good and they've been getting TOs)

Jets vs Minny (Not sure about this one. Their defense is real world good, not sure about fantasy but some of the rankings sites I check out have them rated top 10 this week)

WSH vs Giants (WSH has really come on the last few weeks

Right now I think I'm a slight lean towards Seattle because I can play them this week against Rams and then next week against Carolina

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the Pats and picked up the Bucs for this week.

Of your choices I like the Redskins

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking to stream defenses probably from here on out because I'm not really feeling the Pats D anymore (especially not this week vs Buf). They've been good but some of their match ups the rest of the way aren't that particularly good. Options I'm looking at

Cleveland vs Houston (Cle's D sucks fantasy wise, but this week they get Houston which is dogshit. Should be a good play for this week only)

Seattle vs Rams (Rams stink, especially without Stafford who might not play again. Seattle D has slipped in recent weeks but the match up is good and they've been getting TOs)

Jets vs Minny (Not sure about this one. Their defense is real world good, not sure about fantasy but some of the rankings sites I check out have them rated top 10 this week)

WSH vs Giants (WSH has really come on the last few weeks

Right now I think I'm a slight lean towards Seattle because I can play them this week against Rams and then next week against Carolina

Seattle - this is a make or break game for their season, imo. Coming off tough loss to LV in OT, division match, Rams are down bad and benching anyone with a slight bruise.

Expecting them to get after the practice squad offense the Rams will be rolling out. weird strategy, they had good pieces everywhere with poor OL play and now they matched the rest of the offense up to the OL

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the defense that goes against the Texans. In fact you might follow that streaming with any defense against the Texans (if on the waiver)

Other than that. If you are looking to maybe keeping a defense. Wash. might not be bad to give a flyer too. They rank 2nd in the last 4 week avg. in my league. Think they are hitting their stride. & got Young back in the line up I believe. But ironically. the game that pushes up that avg, was the game they played against the texans, so.....

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the defense that goes against the Texans. In fact you might follow that streaming with any defense against the Texans (if on the waiver)

Other than that. If you are looking to maybe keeping a defense. Wash. might not be bad to give a flyer too. They rank 2nd in the last 4 week avg. in my league. Think they are hitting their stride. & got Young back in the line up I believe. But ironically. the game that pushes up that avg, was the game they played against the texans, so.....

Giants - Bye - Giants

I thought about them too, but decided no.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants - Bye - Giants

I thought about them too, but decided no.

Probably smart. Division games are tough. And both teams may be pretenders. And both teams have weak qb play. Which makes things very unpredictable. A wrong turnover by the offense can make your defense lose some very useful points.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16tm full PPR, need one for flex

Gus Edwards
Zonovan Knight
DeAndre Carter
Kendall Hinton

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta have a W this week and need 2 of these 4 in a 0.5 PPR.

Najee
Kamara
Gus Edwards
Pickens

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gus Edwards
Zonovan Knight
DeAndre Carter
Kendall Hinton
If no Mike Williams I would go with Deandre Carter
However it looks like Michael Carter is doubtful so actually think Zonovan Knight if Carter is out

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Najee
Kamara
Gus Edwards
Pickens

Edwards and Pickens

I don't trust Najee while he's nursing an injury and every other RB looks more explosive in that offense in their limited touches behind him so far.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edwards and Pickens

I don't trust Najee while he's nursing an injury and every other RB looks more explosive in that offense in their limited touches behind him so far.
Yeah, the injury makes me hesitate a bit as well. All four guys are playing in bad offenses right now too so really not much upside. Pickens should be the better start on the Steelers. Thanks for the feedback.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gus Edwards
Zonovan Knight
DeAndre Carter
Kendall Hinton

Edwards but if Michael Carter is out, I'd roll the dice on Knight

Najee
Kamara
Gus Edwards
Pickens
Kamara and Pickens are your safest bets. Probably not worth risking playing a hampered Najee when you really need a win.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edwards but if Michael Carter is out, I'd roll the dice on Knight

Kamara and Pickens are your safest bets. Probably not worth risking playing a hampered Najee when you really need a win.

Which DST did you decide to go with?
Seattle still out there? LAR really look like they're mailing it in rest of season

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think Watson will do this week for Cleveland? I have been stashing him and think this is a good week considering the opposition.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which DST did you decide to go with?
Seattle still out there? LAR really look like they're mailing it in rest of season

Seattle. I liked that I could play them against a mail it in Rams team and then a good match up with Carolina next week

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patterson vs steelers or Jamaal Williams vs jags?
.5ppr

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patterson vs steelers or Jamaal Williams vs jags?
.5ppr

Like Jamaal's role, more defined vs Patterson's

Sucks that they turned off any passing game work the last month but Swift is getting healthier