• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WDIS Week 16

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kick this off for the semi finals

12tm half PPR - season long points title is within reach if I can outscore the top team this week and next

Starting WRs: Jefferson/Juju
Starting RBs: Henry/Conner

need 2 flex from this group:
Kirk vs NYJ - TNF game, bad weather, but shouldn't see Jets top CBs from the slot and could actually have increased volume with shorter routes and weaker coverage
Bam Knight vs Jags - see above, Jets should be even more run-heavy with bad weather and Zack Wilson still under center this week. Let down vs Detroit last week wasn't a surprise since Lions have been stout vs the run the last 6 weeks or so
DPJ vs Saints - expected extreme winds, he's the deep ball guy for Watson, but should be a beatable secondary
Deon Jackson vs LAC - Taylor out, is competing with Moss, but should have passing downs over him. QB change too, so can't expect as many check downs as Ryan but he does get to play inside this weekend, so he gets the "Not frozen on the sidelines" bump, imo
Dotson vs SF - kid keeps getting targets and finding the end zone whenever he's healthy, hard to ignore
Pickens vs LV - not in consideration but man I was really hoping Pickett would keep throwing 8-10 balls his way every week, could've been a stud WR2/3 down the stretch with some easy matchups

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I like Kirk. Not sure about the 2nd. I think I go Pickens if Pickett plays.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR with bonus points for long TDs

Have Diggs, KWIII, and Rhamondre locked in. Need 1 more WR and a flex.

Zeke vs PHI
JK Dobbins vs ATL
AJ Dillon @ MIA
Kirk @ NYJ - Rainy and Windy and nasty tonight
Waddle vs GB -

Tough to sit Kirk, but the weather and Thursday and Dobbins' play is making me think twice.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

12tm half PPR - season long points title is within reach if I can outscore the top team this week and next

Kirk vs NYJ - TNF game, bad weather, but shouldn't see Jets top CBs from the slot and could actually have increased volume with shorter routes and weaker coverage
Bam Knight vs Jags - see above, Jets should be even more run-heavy with bad weather and Zack Wilson still under center this week. Let down vs Detroit last week wasn't a surprise since Lions have been stout vs the run the last 6 weeks or so
DPJ vs Saints - expected extreme winds, he's the deep ball guy for Watson, but should be a beatable secondary
Deon Jackson vs LAC - Taylor out, is competing with Moss, but should have passing downs over him. QB change too, so can't expect as many check downs as Ryan but he does get to play inside this weekend, so he gets the "Not frozen on the sidelines" bump, imo
Dotson vs SF - kid keeps getting targets and finding the end zone whenever he's healthy, hard to ignore
Pickens vs LV - not in consideration but man I was really hoping Pickett would keep throwing 8-10 balls his way every week, could've been a stud WR2/3 down the stretch with some easy matchups
Kirk for sure imo. DPJ or Pickens...bad weather in CLE but Watson already has a connection with DPJ and then Pickens and Pickett have that connection. Hard to pick, I would go DPJ.

Deon Jackson is probably RB2 behind Moss.
Bam Knight...he had a lower ypc than Carter but with more carries. James Robinson in the mix too...too many options.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One RB:
Zack Moss or Michael Carter? Leaning Moss

Pick one:
Juwan Johnson vs CLE
Noah Fant vs KC (didn't practice the last two days)
Parris Campbell vs LAC
Michael Gallup vs PHI

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One RB:

Pick one:
Juwan Johnson vs CLE
Parris Campbell vs LAC
Michael Gallup vs PHI

Moss for the matchup, but I think Deon Jackson plays more than you think he will, we'll see. Hard to say with the way last week's game went but I think Colts will need to pass more and that will tilt in Jackson's favor.
Still like both over Carter but I never liked Carter

Juwan? tough call here, but I wouldn't go Campbell with Foles playing QB and Gallup hasn't really come on strongly down the stretch as I had hoped earlier in the season. If Fant is injured, Juwan over those WRs for me, especially with Landry and Olave banged up right now. Richie James available? good matchup and has dominated the slot reps since Shepard got hurt

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moss for the matchup, but I think Deon Jackson plays more than you think he will, we'll see. Hard to say with the way last week's game went but I think Colts will need to pass more and that will tilt in Jackson's favor.
Still like both over Carter but I never liked Carter

Juwan? tough call here, but I wouldn't go Campbell with Foles playing QB and Gallup hasn't really come on strongly down the stretch as I had hoped earlier in the season. If Fant is injured, Juwan over those WRs for me, especially with Landry and Olave banged up right now. Richie James available? good matchup and has dominated the slot reps since Shepard got hurt
Yeah I was thinking Juwan but was hesitant with the weather. Fant was my #1 but with injuries...idk.

Richie James is available. I could pick him up.

You start a lot in this league. I also have Mack Hollins starting. If you could only start 2 out of these 3: Juwan, James and Hollins. Would you go James and Hollins?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was thinking Juwan but was hesitant with the weather. Fant was my #1 but with injuries...idk.

You start a lot in this league. I also have Mack Hollins starting. If you could only start 2 out of these 3: Juwan, James and Hollins. Would you go James and Hollins?

I wouldnt worry about Juwan and the weather, because you are already starting Dalton...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like Juwan and James over Hollins - from what I saw on the weather for CLE, the wind will be blowing with the flow of the game, so each team will play half the game with the wind at their back and half into the wind.

Much better than crosswinds that alter ball flight path

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kirk
Pickens if Pickett plays, DPJ if he doesn't

Zeke vs PHI
JK Dobbins vs ATL
AJ Dillon @ MIA
Waddle vs GB -

Tough to sit Kirk, but the weather and Thursday and Dobbins' play is making me think twice.
Waddle
Zeke
One RB:

Pick one:
Juwan Johnson vs CLE
Parris Campbell vs LAC
Michael Gallup vs PHI
Moss
I guess Johnson. No decent options really. But I'd go with him because Olave is dinged up, might miss the game, and NO is gonna have to throw to someone

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 WR for Half-PPR league

Godwin vs Arizona
Hopkins vs TB
Smith-Schuster vs Seattle
Garrett Wilson vs Jags

I'm most likely ruling out Wilson because my general dislike of Thursday games and the weather could be a real issue.

Godwin is likely a lock for me. Mostly debating Hopkins and JSS. Said last week that Hopkins usually always delivers whether his QB is Murray or McCoy, well now he has neither. Could be a scenario where McSorely just constantly throws to Hopkins or a scenario where McSorely sucks so bad he can't do anything. JSS feels a little safer but I could also see KC just coasting against Seattle.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zeke vs PHI
JK Dobbins vs ATL
AJ Dillon @ MIA
Waddle vs GB -

I would go with Waddle & Dobbins.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 WR for Half-PPR league

Godwin vs Arizona
Hopkins vs TB
Garrett Wilson vs Jags

I'm most likely ruling out Wilson because my general dislike of Thursday games and the weather could be a real issue.

Godwin is likely a lock for me. Mostly debating Hopkins and JSS. Said last week that Hopkins usually always delivers whether his QB is Murray or McCoy, well now he has neither. Could be a scenario where McSorely just constantly throws to Hopkins or a scenario where McSorely sucks so bad he can't do anything. JSS feels a little safer but I could also see KC just coasting against Seattle.

Godwin and Hopkins seem safe but think I'd go juju over Hopkins with QB issues in zona

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zeke vs PHI
JK Dobbins vs ATL
AJ Dillon @ MIA
Waddle vs GB -

Waddle and Dobbins

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR. Need a WR and a flex

Etienne @NYJ
Dobbins vs ATL
Zay Jones @ NYJ
Pickens vs LV
P. Campbell vs LAC

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR. Need a WR and a flex

Etienne @NYJ
Dobbins vs ATL
Zay Jones @ NYJ
Pickens vs LV
P. Campbell vs LAC
Dobbins as the flex.
Either Pickens or Zay as WR
With Zay Jones playing the Jets defense & Pickett back as Pit QB. Might lean towards Pickens even though Zay has done well recently.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zeke vs PHI
JK Dobbins vs ATL
AJ Dillon @ MIA
Waddle vs GB -

Waddle
Zeke vs Dobbins is tough. Think I’d keep going Zeke

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 WR for Half-PPR league

Godwin vs Arizona
Hopkins vs TB
Garrett Wilson vs Jags

Godwin and Hopkins for me as well