• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS week 10

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Hubbard and the entire panthers offense (and Bears offense besides Foreman) stunk up TNF, neither QB even hit 175yds

My bad for the terrible advice to go with Hubbard, Kmet would've been better, and I'm guessing the others would as well

No problem, I actually picked up Kmet and played him.

I feel reluctant giving advise on here because I, at times, don't know what the hell to do with my own team.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem, I actually picked up Kmet and played him.

I feel reluctant giving advise on here because I, at times, don't know what the hell to do with my own team.

Luckily, that’s not a prerequisite for us. Otherwise, I’d have been gone long ago.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have two tough ones for you fellas

Philips or Shakir
Philips or Johnston

2 separate teams.

Philips has a great matchup as slot against the Bucs. Been steadily increasing his production since coming off IR.

Johnston has fucking sucked but 1st round pick and the #2 now by default. Hopefully getting more comfortable.

Shakir is getting used now in that new Bills offense that features more of the middle guys Kincaid/Shakir and less of Davis now that Knox is out. But it's easy to just run on the Broncos.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need QB input. I picked up Murray a couple weeks ago. Not knowing his status I put claims in on Heinicke and Dobbs, and I got both.

Atlanta throws the ball alot, Dobbs has the running factor. Not sure how Murray will come out and play, probably not run as much now.

So, who is best for today and going forward?

Last edited:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need QB input. I picked up Murray a couple weeks ago. Not knowing his status I put claims in on Heinicke and Dobbs, and I got both.

Atlanta throws the ball alot, Dobbs has the running factor. Not sure how Murray will come out and play, probably not run as much now.

I took Murray in one league and Heinicke in another for Hurts bye, not confident in any of those options to say one will be a lot better than the other.

My thought was if Dobbs could come in unprepared and throw on falcons, kyler should be able to as well

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Philips or Shakir
Philips or Johnston

2 separate teams.

Philips has a great matchup as slot against the Bucs. Been steadily increasing his production since coming off IR.

Johnston has fucking sucked but 1st round pick and the #2 now by default. Hopefully getting more comfortable.

Shakir is getting used now in that new Bills offense that features more of the middle guys Kincaid/Shakir and less of Davis now that Knox is out. But it's easy to just run on the Broncos.

Shakir > Phillips > QJ

I can't trust the rook until we see some signs of life, even if Phillips and Shakir are safer floor plays with less ceiling

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shakir > Phillips > QJ

I can't trust the rook until we see some signs of life, even if Phillips and Shakir are safer floor plays with less ceiling
Chasing ceilings has not worked out for me at all this year.

Thank you, sir.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took Murray in one league and Heinicke in another for Hurts bye, not confident in any of those options to say one will be a lot better than the other.

My thought was if Dobbs could come in unprepared and throw on falcons, kyler should be able to as well

Since Heinekie and Murray are playing each other, I guess it comes down to which defense will allow the most points. A quick look and Arizona has given up about 50 more points.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't believe I'm even typing this, but TNF pushes you to make early decisions that I often get wrong....

12tm half ppr - Current lineup with Hurts, Tyreek, Nacua on bye:
Heinicke @ Zona
Mike Evans v TEN
J Smith-Njiba v WAS
McCaffery @ Jags
Ken Walker III v WAS
Kincaid v DEN
Taysom Hill @ Minny

Bench: Foreman v CAR, Fournette v DEN, Charbs v WAS, Hurts/Hill/Puka on bye and Kyren in IR

D'Onta Foreman is looking like he'll get one last week to tow the rushing load for the Bears, and Panthers run D has been trash, only stopped Houston so far this year.

CMC locked in RB1, I thought KW3 was locked in as RB2, but he's been lacking lately with bad game scripts, tough defenses (that doesn't let up ROS), and nursing some injuries. I have Charbs on the bench in case KW3 is a no-go...

1) is Foreman the play at RB2 tonight over Seattle RBs?
1.1) if playing Foreman at RB2, does KW3 get the start over Taysom Hill in the flex?
2) leave Taysom Hill on the bench and start Foreman and KW3 (or Charbs if KW3 is out)?
- would really suck to see Taysom's points on the bench again if he continues the heater he's been on the last 3-4wks
Id of played foreman fwiw. Seattle backs are now 50/50 or leaning charbonet

Philips or Shakir
Philips or Johnston

2 separate teams.

Dear god that stinks. I dont think shakir gives u more than 4-40-5/50 at the ceiling. Im taking the upside of johnston if palmer is out the few floor points you gain on other's isnt worth the upside potential for me.

Murray

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flex plays, 1 ppr…:need 2

Monty- does he get a full workload?

Gibbs- see above. Monty obv directly effects gibbs

Sutton-its never pretty, but hes been conistent. Tds cant last can they?

Kittle-great matchup, hes been hot. Deebo is back though. And u again never know of hea gonna receive, or block all game.

Jerome ford-matchup stinks, but volume

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flex plays, 1 ppr…:need 2

Monty- does he get a full workload?

Gibbs- see above. Monty obv directly effects gibbs

Sutton-its never pretty, but hes been conistent. Tds cant last can they?

Kittle-great matchup, hes been hot. Deebo is back though. And u again never know of hea gonna receive, or block all game.

Jerome ford-matchup stinks, but volume
No to Ford. You are depending on a big play bc Hunt is getting GL touches and Ford has been pretty bad. Strong has been better.

I don’t know enough about the DMont injury to know his snap count but Campbell did say Gibbs snap count will go up regardless.

I’m starting Montgomery and Kittle

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flex (need 3)

Hock vs Saints (snap count limited but no Osborn)
Cooper vs BAL
Kittle vs jax
Kirk vs niners

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Heinekie and Murray are playing each other, I guess it comes down to which defense will allow the most points. A quick look and Arizona has given up about 50 more points.
ATL defense focuses on stopping the run and forcing you to pass on them, Zona gives it all up but has been pummeled by RBs, so I could see this being an Allgeier/Bijan game (I put them in order of coach's preference)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No to Ford. You are depending on a big play bc Hunt is getting GL touches and Ford has been pretty bad. Strong has been better.

I don’t know enough about the DMont injury to know his snap count but Campbell did say Gibbs snap count will go up regardless.

I’m starting Montgomery and Kittle
Gracias

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flex (need 3)

Hock vs Saints (snap count limited but no Osborn)
Cooper vs BAL
Kittle vs jax
Kirk vs niners
Im playing kirk, but kittle has intrigue. Hatf for me to flex him with deebo back u never know if its a blocking game for him…. Hock intrigues but tht situation..

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hock going off. I started him in 2 of my 3 leagues luckily. Non-money league I didn’t start him