• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WOW that ESPN board died quick.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this will be a great board. I've already had a lot of fun posting on the Texas Ranger board today. This seems like a much more vibrant community anyway. So tired of all the negativity on those boards. Sport is about fun and entertainment.

Ginger what are you doing here? You're not a 49ers fan are you?

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn the ESPN boards are even worse now.

If you go to the espn boards now you can read the trolls telling each other how much Alex Smith sucks. I wonder when they'll realize that nobody cares about their opinions.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you go to the espn boards now you can read the trolls telling each other how much Alex Smith sucks. I wonder when they'll realize that nobody cares about their opinions.[/QUOTE

I just went on the ESPN boads by force of habit and thought I was on this one for a second...I read one topic and thought exactly the same thing...so classic. We can only hope that they stay there and tourture each other in their faux fan purgatory.

In other news they have the Tampa Chiefs game on here in San Diego...WHAT A JOKE...gotta troll and find a good link so I can watch the game.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Went ahead and abandoned ship before it sank myself.

I could live with the new format tough it sucks but would rather talk 49ers and not read irrational Alex Smith hate in every thread.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome jikkle, there are plenty of Niner fans here, from espn as well.