• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WOW that ESPN board died quick.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello my fellow fans...I am here seeking refuge from the "upgrade" that fell like an anvil upon our heads. Have yet to get into the posts...but I'm STOKED to be here.

Let's party.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Much like my attitude towards Randy Moss retiring: good riddance. There were a bunch of things about ESPN that bugged me.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too true! Just out of curiosity, I took a peep into the old board (forgive me Father for I have sinned :)) and I wasn't surprised to see that all the threads that are left over are about Alex bashing or somehow linked to Smith in some shape or form. Truly ... good riddance!

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Too true! Just out of curiosity, I took a peep into the old board (forgive me Father for I have sinned :)) and I wasn't surprised to see that all the threads that are left over are about Alex bashing or somehow linked to Smith in some shape or form. Truly ... good riddance!

I've been checking in a few times, after being there 7 yrs I cant just go cold turkey. Still looks like crap and ton of good posters are gone. Basically its a shit hole now. Hopefully all the good posters made the jump and no one got left behind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome aboard Gold Bleeder!

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been checking in a few times, after being there 7 yrs I cant just go cold turkey. Still looks like crap and ton of good posters are gone. Basically its a shit hole now. Hopefully all the good posters made the jump and no one got left behind.

At some point in the near future, the trolls are going to get tired of their act and will end up leaving as well. That will probably be the demise of that board then!

I think pretty much all the good posters have made their way over, though not all have been posting regularly (NC, imac and some others). Can't wait for the game thread this Friday ... a troll free game thread at that! :thumb:

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At some point in the near future, the trolls are going to get tired of their act and will end up leaving as well. That will probably be the demise of that board then!

I think pretty much all the good posters have made their way over, though not all have been posting regularly (NC, imac and some others). Can't wait for the game thread this Friday ... a troll free game thread at that! :thumb:

I'm not to sure the trolls will ever leave. I think they will satisfy each other enough to stick around. New people who aren't familiar with them will walk into their traps and feed them too.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as they stay out of here...

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To steal your phrase; after all those years of trolling, they won't be able to quit cold turkey either. They'll certainly try to come here, I wouldn't be surprised if they think they chased us off ESPN.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two already tried and failed. Troll Hunter brings the wood. : )

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if ESPN will realize they made a mistake and go b ack to the old format...

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can go right ahead. It will still be troll infested waters. No thanks.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention, the old format was still generations behind this one. Good riddance!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if ESPN will realize they made a mistake and go b ack to the old format...

They better do something! Anyone else notice where SportsHoopla is for sports message boards on Google?

Not bad for 20 months.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit man. That troll would take the entire lumber yard.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From what I've read, they are moving forward no matter what. I am guessing it is because that format is more like facebook and probably easier to turn into an iPhone app.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be interesting to see some data on how many users they lost as a result of this "upgrade" I bet they saw some serious blood bath!