• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wonder Woman 2: 1984 (2020)

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.
A pretty face on a 10 year old boy.

OK, that's an exaggeration, she has nice legs.
But no tits, no hips, no ass and her head is cone shaped.

View attachment 261634
I guess you have a different preference. She is unanimously agreed as one of top 50 most attractive women in the world.

Saying Gal is hot isn’t saying Carter is a dog. But you do have some serious issues if right now you would rather give Carter a try over Gal.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you have a different preference. She is unanimously agreed as one of top 50 most attractive women in the world.

Saying Gal is hot isn’t saying Carter is a dog. But you do have some serious issues if right now you would rather give Carter a try over Gal.

Yeah, an 80 year old Lynda Carter is not pushing my 50 year old wife out of bed.
But my wife at 25 was a whole lot closer to a 25 year old Lynda than a 25 year old Gal.
Hell my wife at 50 is closer to a 25 year old Lynda than a 25 year old Gal.
There was a spell back in the nineties where it seemed like that's all I could date was chicks with small tits.
Yes, I had a lot of fun...but then things took a turn for the better.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is unanimously agreed as one of top 50 most attractive women in the world.
The biggest reason for that is the costume she wears in WW.

Hardly anyone knew her name when she was in Fast and Furious.

she's considered sexy now because of the WW costume. A costume with large appendages crafted in.
She isn't anything more than a pretty face.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest reason for that is the costume she wears in WW.

Hardly anyone knew her name when she was in Fast and Furious.

she's considered sexy now because of the WW costume. A costume with large appendages crafted in.
She isn't anything more than a pretty face.
I guess we can agree to disagree.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished watching this today... What a mess. It kept getting worse, and worse, AND worse, AND WORSE. Tried to keep shrugging the flaws off, but it was like they kept one-upping the stupidity over & over.

Didn't read any reviews or this thread beforehand. But it looks like everyone else agrees. That was utter garbage.

I will say this though... Despite all the logical issues, it was still a better movie than Birds of Prey.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC are just unable to create a winning streak...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen it.
Does Margot Robbie do full nudity?
Not even remotely close... She managed to be thrice as clothed as she was in Suicide Squad. Went from wearing booty shorts to full-length suspenders. There was zero sex appeal in Birds of Prey. Negative points even.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC creates the worst movies outside of a stand alone batman. Patty Jenkins single handedly destroyed wonder woman and gal gadot playing the role. The character they have playing cyborg is at war with producers and wont come back to the roster. I am sure Jason Mamoa is watching this and making sure that he will have a good say in what happens in any sequel to Aquaman.

Its a shame because I read an article of the original wonder woman concept Zach Snyder had was with her holding a long spear and 3 severed heads in her other hand.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even remotely close... She managed to be thrice as clothed as she was in Suicide Squad. Went from wearing booty shorts to full-length suspenders. There was zero sex appeal in Birds of Prey. Negative points even.
Yeah the first suicide squad was directed by a man which is why there were scenes of her changing clothes and wearing booty shorts while in Birds of Prey that was directed by a woman she was fully clothed and a bunch of women beating up men.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok then...No reason for me to see it.
Thanks for saving me 2 hours of disappointment.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the first suicide squad was directed by a man which is why there were scenes of her changing clothes and wearing booty shorts while in Birds of Prey that was directed by a woman she was fully clothed and a bunch of women beating up men.

When Hollywood is run by feminists, they will all go broke.