• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Woah, just found this crazy fucking time machine in my uncle's basement!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My uncle is a crazy fucking mad scientist. He's always mixing chemicals in tubes and teleporting squirrels and shit. He usually shows me all his awesome inventions when I come over every Monday when we do acid. He was showing me his latest gimmick; a huge ass 20 x 20 time machine vault!

I got in it and it transported me back in time to Sunday morning. It's now 1:44 AM Sunday, January 6th 2019. I kinda wanted to back a little farther (like to stop RFK's assassination), but my uncle is still working the kinks of the machine out.

Anyway, I'll be completely honest that the past isn't a whole ton different than the future (or the present, I guess from you guys' vantage). It's actually pretty boring, like watching commercials on half the screen when there's a replay in football.

Oh, that reminds me! Just wanted to let everyone know, the Bears are going to kick the Eagles' asses later on today. You fuckin dumbasses are amazing to me if you think the Eagles will win. Why... why do Eagles fans torture themselves? Philly cannot win this game. It's just truly stupid that people even give Philly a legit shot and discuss this like it's an interesting matchup. In fact, having to play this game is a mere formality.

Anyway, it's probably high time I get back to the future, or present or whatever. But it's been cool dropping some knowledge about the NFL for you guys. Here's some random song I just found the other day on Youtube

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little richi ran away
Little richi will not play

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whoa...just found this gay fucking thread, wherein one attention-whore lamely attempts to call out another attention-whore...whoooa

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whoa...just found this gay fucking thread, wherein one attention-whore lamely attempts to call out another attention-whore...whoooa
Looks hetero.
Just wait until some of the known clowns get in here.
They'll gay it up.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My uncle is a crazy fucking mad scientist. He's always mixing chemicals in tubes and teleporting squirrels and shit. He usually shows me all his awesome inventions when I come over every Monday when we do acid. He was showing me his latest gimmick; a huge ass 20 x 20 time machine vault!

I got in it and it transported me back in time to Sunday morning. It's now 1:44 AM Sunday, January 6th 2019. I kinda wanted to back a little farther (like to stop RFK's assassination), but my uncle is still working the kinks of the machine out.

Anyway, I'll be completely honest that the past isn't a whole ton different than the future (or the present, I guess from you guys' vantage). It's actually pretty boring, like watching commercials on half the screen when there's a replay in football.

Oh, that reminds me! Just wanted to let everyone know, the Bears are going to kick the Eagles' asses later on today. You fuckin dumbasses are amazing to me if you think the Eagles will win. Why... why do Eagles fans torture themselves? Philly cannot win this game. It's just truly stupid that people even give Philly a legit shot and discuss this like it's an interesting matchup. In fact, having to play this game is a mere formality.

Anyway, it's probably high time I get back to the future, or present or whatever. But it's been cool dropping some knowledge about the NFL for you guys. Here's some random song I just found the other day on Youtube

So, can you travel a few weeks into the future and let me know who wins the super bowl so I can make some money?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, can you travel a few weeks into the future and let me know who wins the super bowl so I can make some money?

OP be like...hang on..
FreeDeficientCow-small.gif

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're uncle is cooking meth brah....probably the blue shit..