• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Tom Brady Start Another Game For the Patriots?

Will Brady ever start again for the Patriots?

• No

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 29 76.3%

• Total voters

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does.

But you have to understand; they know they didn't belong in the Super Bowl in the first place and Seattle literally tossed them the win. They saw the atrocious play of Brady, they now know he's a serial cheater, they just locked up their best offensive weapon for being a mass murdered who their owner, who sleeps with hookers while his dead wife's body is still warm, said "he's a most likable young man" and paid him $40M.

Prepare for Garoppolo to excel (have you SEEN the weapons they have???) and when he does, Patriots fans are going to resent the hell out of it.

When they start 0-4 with Brady...

"He needs superstars."

When they start 4-0 with Brady...

"He makes everyone a superstar."

When they start 0-4 with Jimmy...

"He's no Brady."

When they start 4-0 with Jimmy...

"He's no Brady."

I don't know Hammer, BB has been working on a secret play for this season, it was revealed from a drone....
And here is the breaking news pic....It's a doozy !!!
3-stooges-football.jpg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know Hammer, BB has been working on a secret play for this season, it was revealed from a drone....
And here is the breaking news pic....It's a doozy !!!
3-stooges-football.jpg

Flacco, Forsett and Smith Kicking on 2nd down. Shit, I think we better work on that......

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it's going to happen - you know it!!!!!!
Life can be so hard sometimes......

Southie, you got bars on Okinawa, right? Go to one, dude! :L

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...or will Jimmy G. establish himself as superior to the aging cheater with severely diminished skills and a total inability to throw a regulation football?
Think of how bad the Pats will kick the shit out of Peyton Manning sorry ass and Andrew Lucks stank game now that they'll have a good QB?? Those guys couldn't even beat Brady led Pats teams.. lol. They should cancel the season and just give NE the trophy now. Give the other afc teams another year to get less crappy QBs

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I move to SoCal, you are going to buy me a beer? I'm interviewing for stuff in San Diego.....

Damn right, man! What is it about late afternoon over there right now?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2:19 here. I've got jet lag. Got in last night at midnight after a 38 hour day.....

Holy shit, had no idea it was that much difference. The Cook Islands was hard enough for me to adjust to.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco, Forsett and Smith Kicking on 2nd down. Shit, I think we better work on that......

Too little, too late Southie..... Get that granddaughter to help you come up with something that's not so embarrassing to yourself.....
Did one of those Japs steal your PC or something, wake up man, before they get away....:lol:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would do well to retire now with a SB win in hand, instead of pursuing an appeal and creating even more to remember about his cheating.....I doubt that he will do that, but I think it would be wise and then the appeal would be a moot point and people could start forgetting it and remember the SB win instead....
Not me of course, it's like a birth mark, it will never go away !!!....
:lol:
Who told you, you had a birth mark? It is sure fire case of herpes of the mouth.

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more Superbowl win before he retires. Get over it!
No way. The younger QBs are going to start to take over. Don't get me wrong, Brady is the best QB in the league right now, but others like Luck and Wilson are coming.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way. The younger QBs are going to start to take over. Don't get me wrong, Brady is the best QB in the league right now, but others like Luck and Wilson are coming.
Yup. This is the dawn of the next wave of QBs.