• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady returning to the Patriots to start week 1

All-Star Benchwarmer

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,979.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jusr trolling... (don't be mad @Carnzo , you know you love me...) The Patriots will be honoring Brady at the first home game. That will be cool to see. Stock up now, I'm sure there will be a run on Kleenex around Foxboro.

Now that he has retired I can fap to him again lol.
And you are one of the guys with the best sense of humor here.
And in a manly way, I love you man.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jusr trolling... (don't be mad @Carnzo , you know you love me...) The Patriots will be honoring Brady at the first home game. That will be cool to see. Stock up now, I'm sure there will be a run on Kleenex around Foxboro.

Trolling is always welcome when it is entertaining!

All-Star Benchwarmer

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,979.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'd be pretty funny if Brady ran onto the field in a Patriots uniform.

Just a rumor as the official schedule hasn't been released yet:

"The Patriots will host the reigning NFC Champion Philadelphia Eagles to begin their season."

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to assume the offer was made. Possibly he declined.

If he goes into the HOF with anything but a Patriots jersey I will hate him forever.
Does Tampa Bay have any say in this? Is Brady an official free agent? The Redskins have been thinking of coaxing Andre Luck out of retirement, but the Colts seem to still own him, or think they do.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Tampa Bay have any say in this? Is Brady an official free agent? The Redskins have been thinking of coaxing Andre Luck out of retirement, but the Colts seem to still own him, or think they do.

My opinion based on some comments that Brady has made is that he is going to remain neutral regarding retirement. He continually says that he belongs to two great franchises. Maybe he wants to keep selling Bucs jerseys, I don't know. But he's said that multiple times now.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I understand, his contract was through this last league year...or last season ('22) which ended early March.
So, unless he has filed retirement papers with the league, he's a free agent.
And if he files...he can still unretire and be a free agent.

Luck retired before his contract was up, so the Colts do still own his rights.
The Colts Drafted him in 2012 and picked up his 5th year, which would have been 2016.
In 2016 they extended him 6 years which would put him as a Colt through '22 But he retired after '18 with 4 years remaining.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be funny to see Luck sign so he could retire a Commander.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players don't"choose" to retire as a certain team. The record will show he played 20? years as a Patriot and 2 years a a Buc - oh and 2 minutes as a Dolphin.....

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Tom Brady could join Raiders ownership.​

The ever-restless Brady is reportedly considering pulling out of his broadcasting agreement with Fox Sports and joining Mark Davis as a limited partner with the Raiders. There has also been some loose talk of Brady getting involved with the Dolphins, perhaps as a part-owner and perhaps as a player. It's hard to say what Brady, 45, is going to do next. If he joins the Raiders, hopefully he can pass on some helpful advice to Jimmy Garoppolo.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question..................

Should Robert Kraft step forward and offer Brady an opportunity to buy a minority interest in the New England Patriots?

Think about it. Having the best player ever to play for the team and, the best to ever play in the NFL as the face of the team for the next thirty to forty years.

OR

Just ignore it and let him buy a piece of the Las Vegas Raiders.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Should Robert Kraft step forward and offer Brady an opportunity to buy a minority interest in the New England Patriots?

Think about it. Having the best player ever to play for the team and, the best to ever play in the NFL as the face of the team for the next thirty to forty years.

OR

Ignore it.
Don't let the Krafts excellent leadership be tainted by Brady's next bad decision.
Great QB. Don't need to share with him our future history.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OR

Ignore it, life moves on.