• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

will tom brady ever be called goat

will tom brady ever be called goat ?

• Total voters

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

……ok Clearly.... Mr. Money you need a second source and some more convincing . Since his own words, "I view this situation as one big lie that I repeated a lot of times," he said. "I know the truth. The truth isn't what was out there. The truth isn't what I said.

"I'm a flawed character, as I well know," Armstrong added. "All the fault and all the blame here falls on me."

Do not give you enough information to support that he admitted using drugs during his rein, then I shall attempt to placate you with second set of statements from the same interview.

Armstrong said he was driven to cheat by a "ruthless desire to win."

He told Winfrey that his competition "cocktail" consisted of EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone, and that he had previously used cortisone. He would not, however, give Winfrey the details of when, where and with whom he doped during seven winning Tours de France between 1999 and 2005

But I will endeavor to help you with even more second source information; This from the Telegraph Date August 02 2013

It was the sporting deception to end them all, and Lance Armstrong has admitted that he would still be lying about doping to this day had he not been unmasked two years ago

In a telephone interview with CNN, the disgraced cyclist said: “Once you say ‘no’ you have to keep saying ‘no’. If this stuff hadn’t taken place with the federal investigation, I’d probably still be saying ‘no’ with the same conviction and tone as before. But that gig is up.”

Now I hope this helps clear up the misconception that he never admitted. Hope that help you Mr. money.

Welcome Lazer. Good to see some new blood. Young and enthusiastic to debunk @hammer, @Money and @OldSchool. Most of the real fans on here just read their drivel and laugh. It's like the weather in NE. If anyone of those three knuckleheads don't like the opinion they just gave you, it will change instantly.

LaserJock

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're saying is that Lance Armstrong has more integrity than Tom Brady?

You know, I've never thought of it that way before, but I guess you're right: Armstrong did finally fess up, which is more than can be said for Brady.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You do know....as you put it...Fess up only when you did/do something wrong. In Spygate the Patriots owned up to filming from the wrong location. In deflate gate Tom Brady did nothing wrong and had no evidence to say so and he says he didn’t do anything wrong.

In the first round of court proceedings he was adjudicated… (yeah I know big word for you) so here this should work….he was found not guilty.

In a $4 million dollar ( that should have gone to the concussion fund instead)fact finding report - the final dispensation stated no evidence can support a finding of guilty. But you don’t know that (cause you didn’t read it) However the feelings are that he knew something was being done… Ok so you have no evidence against me, yet because you don’t like me ( because I win more) you THINK or surmise that maybe, possibly could be, might be, cheating.

Yeah I can see why folks like you would jump and cling on that little thread of wording and ignore the facts….Unless your QB was under this travesty of justice. … but back to the real issue.. no evidence…..should have been the end of the story….

The NFL asks 3 judges to hear another appeal and 2 out of 3 vote reinstate the suspension.

So you go as far as normal proceedings go. Now the last remaining step is the supreme court. Now really…to bring this in front of the highest court in the land and pursue it is not wise. For a ton of reasons I shall not bore the likes of you with. Our highest court in the land has better things to be doing with their time and energy.

You can run the court system only so long even if you are innocent.

Now on to Lance… this was a federal investigation, Not a NFL who let the air out search… where mandatory time in jail was the price Lance was facing… so he was offered…come clean or do time…..this was drug induced performance enhancers. This was using illegal drugs for the purpose of monetary gain and sports advantage over the competition.

Now compare the two cases…….can you???? Really ???

The FEDS verses Rodger Godell?

Illegal drugs use over a decade verses .5 to 1 PSI low footballs?

So I ask you what is Tom suppose to Fess up to? So us the proof and not speculation.

Also as a little reminder….The second half of the colts game had fully inflated to-13.5 psi footballs and how did that work out for the colts…28 unanswered points is how.

My quick question to all the Tom haters and Patriots bashers, and please correct me if I am wrong is this:

In 2015 over 28 balls per game (14 each team) were randomly tested for PSI. Readings were done-Before a game – at halftime- and end of game. 28 balls measured 3 times each per game =84 readings.

16 games a weekend. Assume only 7 games were random test sites = 588 readings each weekend

16 weeks @ 588 a week = 9408 PSI readings.

So my question: Why won’t the NFL offer up the reading data for review to the media? ( and please don’t use the lame excuse they didn’t RECORD the actual readings, because they did record them)

If the data supports the PSI remained stable in the game balls and the Ideal Gas Law doesn’t prove out, then isn’t that the final nail in Tom Brady’s suspension?

Trust me when I say this…if the data supports the NFL case I would be the first to yell sit down Tom… But I am a man of facts…. And right now there are none to say he is guilty. And by the way… we will still be in the playoffs and we most likely will win it all.. revenge tour 2 for number 5 is underway…. Fear this years team……bank on it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You do know....as you put it...Fess up only when you did/do something wrong. In Spygate the Patriots owned up to filming from the wrong location. In deflate gate Tom Brady did nothing wrong and had no evidence to say so and he says he didn’t do anything wrong.

In the first round of court proceedings he was adjudicated… (yeah I know big word for you) so here this should work….he was found not guilty.

In a $4 million dollar ( that should have gone to the concussion fund instead)fact finding report - the final dispensation stated no evidence can support a finding of guilty. But you don’t know that (cause you didn’t read it) However the feelings are that he knew something was being done… Ok so you have no evidence against me, yet because you don’t like me ( because I win more) you THINK or surmise that maybe, possibly could be, might be, cheating.

Yeah I can see why folks like you would jump and cling on that little thread of wording and ignore the facts….Unless your QB was under this travesty of justice. … but back to the real issue.. no evidence…..should have been the end of the story….

The NFL asks 3 judges to hear another appeal and 2 out of 3 vote reinstate the suspension.

So you go as far as normal proceedings go. Now the last remaining step is the supreme court. Now really…to bring this in front of the highest court in the land and pursue it is not wise. For a ton of reasons I shall not bore the likes of you with. Our highest court in the land has better things to be doing with their time and energy.

You can run the court system only so long even if you are innocent.

Now on to Lance… this was a federal investigation, Not a NFL who let the air out search… where mandatory time in jail was the price Lance was facing… so he was offered…come clean or do time…..this was drug induced performance enhancers. This was using illegal drugs for the purpose of monetary gain and sports advantage over the competition.

Now compare the two cases…….can you???? Really ???

The FEDS verses Rodger Godell?

Illegal drugs use over a decade verses .5 to 1 PSI low footballs?

So I ask you what is Tom suppose to Fess up to? So us the proof and not speculation.

Also as a little reminder….The second half of the colts game had fully inflated to-13.5 psi footballs and how did that work out for the colts…28 unanswered points is how.

My quick question to all the Tom haters and Patriots bashers, and please correct me if I am wrong is this:

In 2015 over 28 balls per game (14 each team) were randomly tested for PSI. Readings were done-Before a game – at halftime- and end of game. 28 balls measured 3 times each per game =84 readings.

16 games a weekend. Assume only 7 games were random test sites = 588 readings each weekend

16 weeks @ 588 a week = 9408 PSI readings.

So my question: Why won’t the NFL offer up the reading data for review to the media? ( and please don’t use the lame excuse they didn’t RECORD the actual readings, because they did record them)

If the data supports the PSI remained stable in the game balls and the Ideal Gas Law doesn’t prove out, then isn’t that the final nail in Tom Brady’s suspension?

Trust me when I say this…if the data supports the NFL case I would be the first to yell sit down Tom… But I am a man of facts…. And right now there are none to say he is guilty. And by the way… we will still be in the playoffs and we most likely will win it all.. revenge tour 2 for number 5 is underway…. Fear this years team……bank on it.
The denial runs deep with you. I suppose you think "deflator" really was about losing weight.

LaserJock

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The denial runs deep with you. I suppose you think "deflator" really was about losing weight.

You can't answer the question??? Or you won’t???

And as far as the Deflator quote from an email goes, I guess you never got the dates correct or read deep enough to understand where it was in the time line of this whole debacle. And what the Deflator label was in reference to......

Here is some background :

The deflator text all started from a jets game the prior season. Tom Brady was pissed the balls were actually above the 13.5 psi level.

upload_2016-8-3_10-15-46.png

upload_2016-8-3_10-15-46.png

Now I hope that helps you to better understand the framing of text messages. Now can you at least agree with me that the NFL should release the Readings data and end all this???

As I said I will be the first to yell Sit Down Tom is the data supports the NFL... I will also be the first to Yell F$@ky(@u NFL if is supports the Ideal gas law.

it has nothing to do with denial... I am a facts based man.. you should know that by now

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom *Brady cheated.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can't answer the question??? Or you won’t???

And as far as the Deflator quote from an email goes, I guess you never got the dates correct or read deep enough to understand where it was in the time line of this whole debacle. And what the Deflator label was in reference to......

Here is some background :

The deflator text all started from a jets game the prior season. Tom Brady was pissed the balls were actually above the 13.5 psi level.

View attachment 144598

View attachment 144599

Now I hope that helps you to better understand the framing of text messages. Now can you at least agree with me that the NFL should release the Readings data and end all this???

As I said I will be the first to yell Sit Down Tom is the data supports the NFL... I will also be the first to Yell F$@ky(@u NFL if is supports the Ideal gas law.

it has nothing to do with denial... I am a facts based man.. you should know that by now
I'm supposed to know that based on your 12 whole posts? GTFO.

Call yourself what you like, doesn't mean I have to believe it.

LaserJock

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to get into a pissing contest with you.

Your supposed to answer the question...what fears you my son?

Why tip toe around the facts? Could the truth hurt either of us?

You read my whole post and that is your only reply...????

If the facts support the guilty or innocence of a player shouldn't that be the deciding factor?

What if this is done to your QB?

I ask you... do you know who is next?? Look to the Steelers and the Packers... what if based on a slip shot investigation those players end up with a 4 game suspension...Good players important player to each team....Mr. Dictator GOODELL has the control... to do what ever he wants.. ...unless the FACTS PROVE OTHERWISE... that is all I ask show me the facts....the real evidence

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Armstrong is a real POS.
He followed the same, exact pattern of Tom *Brady and Roger Clemens.

Deny, deny, deny and destroy anyone who tells the truth.

Mark my words; one day *Brady will face federal indictment for his crimes.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He followed the same, exact pattern of Tom *Brady and Roger Clemens.

Deny, deny, deny and destroy anyone who tells the truth.

Mark my words; one day *Brady will face federal indictment for his crimes.

Instead of a Mt Rushmore of QB's he will be on one with Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot :L

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Armstrong is a real POS.

Agreed. Brady is just as arrogant and smug, but not anywhere near the POS that Armstrong is. Armstrong ruined lives.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a facts based man.. you should know that by now

You are assuming we know who you are. I, for one, haven't figured it out yet. The obvious choice is Rock.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Brady is just as arrogant and smug, but not anywhere near the POS that Armstrong is. Armstrong ruined lives.

Brady's pic is under the word humble. If you were from around here and heard him talk, you would think differently. I think Rodgers is arrogant but doubt any Packers fans do, especially Derski

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady's pic is under the word humble. If you were from around here and heard him talk, you would think differently. I think Rodgers is arrogant but doubt any Packers fans do, especially Derski

Brady's pics are under a lot of different words. Which word depends on which pic it is. You know...you've seen them.