• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

will tom brady ever be called goat

will tom brady ever be called goat ?

• Total voters

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny.......the only thing more frustrating than discussing Brady in SportsHoopla is removing female pubic hair from your teeth.
Why in the world would you be removing female pubic hair from Sonny's teeth?

Forget I asked. :L

LaserJock

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he will.

Like him or hate him….he will have that moniker attached to his name when he retires.

He will be a First ballot HOF player. His records will stand for many years.

All the Great QB’s have faced fan distain. Always that distain comes from folks whose team have lost to those QB’s.

Whether you hate him or Love him, He plays the game the way it should be played and his records and his Super bowl rings will support the GOAT title when talking about great QB’s of the game.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he will.

Like him or hate him….he will have that moniker attached to his name when he retires.

All the Great QB’s have faced fan distain. Always that distain comes from folks whose team have lost to those QB’s.

Whether you hate him or Love him, He plays the game the way it should be played and his records and his Super bowl rings will support the GOAT title when talking about great QB’s of the game.
Tom *Brady cheated.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he will.

I like you! Welcome aboard

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom *Brady always was and is nothing more than a myth.

He's a product of the most potent offensive system in the history of the game along with the best receivers and coaches alive.
So what you are saying is the Patriots are the greatest team of all time?

Why thank you for your support tho other teams fans might disagree

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you are saying is the Patriots are the greatest team of all time?

Why thank you for your support tho other teams fans might disagree
<Have a feeling that might have been my last post here, good bye cruel world>

LaserJock

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom *Brady cheated.

Well you can write that and you can base your thoughts on the Spygate ruling and the subsequent fines and loss draft picks. That fact proved they (my team) violated the guidelines of the game.

The violation of filming in the wrong position in 2007 season in game 1 was indeed a violation of the NFL memo sent prior to the start of the season. Filming the backs of the defensive players on the field and the sidelines at the same time was against the guidelines the NFL office had reminded teams not to do. So in Game one that happened, they were found in violation, subsequent fines and draft pick losses were imposed. I get that. I understand where the cheater label came from….on that day

Now can you explain how they then went on and won 18 games that year AFTER they removed the cameras and changed the filming locations to those the NFL approved of?

Moving on…..

The Deflategate fiasco will never prove he cheated. Why??? Well the only way that can ever be proved is by having the NFL office release the PSI measurement readings they took randomly last season and have not offered up to the public for review. If those simple readings could be released, they will ether support the IDEAL GAS LAW or show the actual Proof that Tom Brady was indeed a co-conspirer in this rule infraction. Do this and then this all goes away. Truly is a very simple way of solving a long dragged out fiasco. Show me the data that either supports Tom Brady or the NFL and I will accept those findings.

Now if you truly played football and know football, then you can not dismiss the Patriots as a well run organization, well coached, disciplined, and hard working team. Football is a team sport, the Patriot way isn’t for every team. And the record show that. Hate all you want…

By asterisks are silly… when you actually watch the games and know football and see the team play the game the way it should be you can not truly believe those wins came from cheating…. By the way doesn’t the QB in Green bay like overinflated balls and the QB in Minnesota like warmed balls and the QB in Carolina likes warm footballs…just saying….

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you can write that and you can base your thoughts on the Spygate ruling and the subsequent fines and loss draft picks. That fact proved they (my team) violated the guidelines of the game.

The violation of filming in the wrong position in 2007 season in game 1 was indeed a violation of the NFL memo sent prior to the start of the season. Filming the backs of the defensive players on the field and the sidelines at the same time was against the guidelines the NFL office had reminded teams not to do. So in Game one that happened, they were found in violation, subsequent fines and draft pick losses were imposed. I get that. I understand where the cheater label came from….on that day

Now can you explain how they then went on and won 18 games that year AFTER they removed the cameras and changed the filming locations to those the NFL approved of?

Moving on…..

The Deflategate fiasco will never prove he cheated. Why??? Well the only way that can ever be proved is by having the NFL office release the PSI measurement readings they took randomly last season and have not offered up to the public for review. If those simple readings could be released, they will ether support the IDEAL GAS LAW or show the actual Proof that Tom Brady was indeed a co-conspirer in this rule infraction. Do this and then this all goes away. Truly is a very simple way of solving a long dragged out fiasco. Show me the data that either supports Tom Brady or the NFL and I will accept those findings.

Now if you truly played football and know football, then you can not dismiss the Patriots as a well run organization, well coached, disciplined, and hard working team. Football is a team sport, the Patriot way isn’t for every team. And the record show that. Hate all you want…

By asterisks are silly… when you actually watch the games and know football and see the team play the game the way it should be you can not truly believe those wins came from cheating…. By the way doesn’t the QB in Green bay like overinflated balls and the QB in Minnesota like warmed balls and the QB in Carolina likes warm footballs…just saying….
Tom *Brady cheated.

He lied about it.

Destroyed people.

And I fear he may be bi.

LaserJock

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they won SB's for us and never was caught cheating, so at least they are credible....
You can cry til the cows come home but Brady is an admitted and known cheater now and that will follow him like a birth mark, it will never go away....Get ready for the Garrop era, it's already in the house....
Fortunately for you though, I think he will do fine as long as BB is the HC and GM....Oh and teaches him how to cheat like Brady....:heh:
___________________________________________________________________________________

Did I miss something over the last 544 days? Where and when did Tom Brady ADMIT he cheated? Now if you can write something or show me a link that I can view, that can or will support your remarks then I will gladly stand corrected.

But to the best of my knowledge and I have read the Wells report front to back, (you can be assured of that) and every subsequent report and court ruling/findings. No where can I find an admittance to the charges. Now if you know something can you enlighten me sir?

By the way my Daughter and I where in attendance to see the Ravens 20 –Patriots 23 overtime game back in 2010. Greatest game I have ever seen live. Your team was 4-2 at the time. We had just traded Randy Moss and Deion Branch went on to catch a game high 9 catches and Steve Gostowski’s 35 yard field goal with 2 minutes left in overtime won the game. Awesome game I tailgated with 2 couples from Baltimore who has driven up to attend the game. They were really cool folks we all had fun before the game ribbing each other and afterwards they also showed class in defeat and raved about what a game it was. But I guess in your world we cheated in order to get the win. Anyway, Both of our teams made the playoff that year…we loss to the Jets and you loss to the Steelers. GB won the superbowl.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
___________________________________________________________________________________

Did I miss something over the last 544 days? Where and when did Tom Brady ADMIT he cheated? Now if you can write something or show me a link that I can view, that can or will support your remarks then I will gladly stand corrected.

But to the best of my knowledge and I have read the Wells report front to back, (you can be assured of that) and every subsequent report and court ruling/findings. No where can I find an admittance to the charges. Now if you know something can you enlighten me sir?

By the way my Daughter and I where in attendance to see the Ravens 20 –Patriots 23 overtime game back in 2010. Greatest game I have ever seen live. Your team was 4-2 at the time. We had just traded Randy Moss and Deion Branch went on to catch a game high 9 catches and Steve Gostowski’s 35 yard field goal with 2 minutes left in overtime won the game. Awesome game I tailgated with 2 couples from Baltimore who has driven up to attend the game. They were really cool folks we all had fun before the game ribbing each other and afterwards they also showed class in defeat and raved about what a game it was. But I guess in your world we cheated in order to get the win. Anyway, Both of our teams made the playoff that year…we loss to the Jets and you loss to the Steelers. GB won the superbowl.
Did I miss something? Where and when did Lance Armstrong ADMIT he cheated?

See how that works? No, you probably don't.

LaserJock

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now sir, I never wrote that Lance cheated......the question was directed to another poster (oldschool)who wrote Tom Brady admitted he cheated.

But in order to help you andincrease your overall sports knowledge , Lance Armstrong cheated and admitted to it on ABC back on Jan 17th 2013. This is an excerpt of that day’s news. “Lance Armstrong, formerly cycling's most decorated champion and considered one of America's greatest athletes, confessed to cheating for at least a decade, admitting on Thursday that he owed all seven of his Tour de France titles and the millions of dollars in endorsements that followed to his use of illicit performance-enhancing drugs.

After years of denying that he had taken banned drugs and received oxygen-boosting blood transfusions, and attacking his teammates and competitors who attempted to expose him, Armstrong came clean with Oprah Winfrey in an exclusive interview, admitting to using banned substances for years.

"I view this situation as one big lie that I repeated a lot of times," he said. "I know the truth. The truth isn't what was out there. The truth isn't what I said.

"I'm a flawed character, as I well know," Armstrong added. "All the fault and all the blame here falls on me."

The question I am asking here in my post is where did Tom Brady admit he cheated? Clearly sir in asking the question to another poster and not you, your reply isn’t making sense.

If you can support Oldschool’s contention and statement that Tom Brady did indeed admit then please enlighten me as I have for you with regards to Lance Armstrong

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He told Cheryl Crow who told Kid Rock who told Uncle Cracker and the rest is history. Day after day he is so confused and tells everyone. Uncle Ratcracker now

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now sir, I never wrote that Lance cheated......the question was directed to another poster (oldschool)who wrote Tom Brady admitted he cheated.

But in order to help you andincrease your overall sports knowledge , Lance Armstrong cheated and admitted to it on ABC back on Jan 17th 2013. This is an excerpt of that day’s news. “Lance Armstrong, formerly cycling's most decorated champion and considered one of America's greatest athletes, confessed to cheating for at least a decade, admitting on Thursday that he owed all seven of his Tour de France titles and the millions of dollars in endorsements that followed to his use of illicit performance-enhancing drugs.

After years of denying that he had taken banned drugs and received oxygen-boosting blood transfusions, and attacking his teammates and competitors who attempted to expose him, Armstrong came clean with Oprah Winfrey in an exclusive interview, admitting to using banned substances for years.

"I view this situation as one big lie that I repeated a lot of times," he said. "I know the truth. The truth isn't what was out there. The truth isn't what I said.

"I'm a flawed character, as I well know," Armstrong added. "All the fault and all the blame here falls on me."

The question I am asking here in my post is where did Tom Brady admit he cheated? Clearly sir in asking the question to another poster and not you, your reply isn’t making sense.

If you can support Oldschool’s contention and statement that Tom Brady did indeed admit then please enlighten me as I have for you with regards to Lance Armstrong

Lance Armstrong didn't admit to cheating as much as he simply switched gears and said everyone did it. Deflection. Sound familiar? It should...you touched on it in your previous post talking about how other QBs like their balls.

I'm still waiting for the Oprah / Brady interview.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dink

Dunk

Dink

Dunk

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Astonishing.

LaserJock

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance Armstrong didn't admit to cheating as much as he simply switched gears and said everyone did it. Deflection. Sound familiar? It should...you touched on it in your previous post talking about how other QBs like their balls.

I'm still waiting for the Oprah / Brady interview.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

……ok Clearly.... Mr. Money you need a second source and some more convincing . Since his own words, "I view this situation as one big lie that I repeated a lot of times," he said. "I know the truth. The truth isn't what was out there. The truth isn't what I said.

Do not give you enough information to support that he admitted using drugs during his rein, then I shall attempt to placate you with second set of statements from the same interview.

Armstrong said he was driven to cheat by a "ruthless desire to win."

He told Winfrey that his competition "cocktail" consisted of EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone, and that he had previously used cortisone. He would not, however, give Winfrey the details of when, where and with whom he doped during seven winning Tours de France between 1999 and 2005

But I will endeavor to help you with even more second source information; This from the Telegraph Date August 02 2013

It was the sporting deception to end them all, and Lance Armstrong has admitted that he would still be lying about doping to this day had he not been unmasked two years ago

In a telephone interview with CNN, the disgraced cyclist said: “Once you say ‘no’ you have to keep saying ‘no’. If this stuff hadn’t taken place with the federal investigation, I’d probably still be saying ‘no’ with the same conviction and tone as before. But that gig is up.”

Now I hope this helps clear up the misconception that he never admitted. Hope that help you Mr. money.

LaserJock

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Astonishing.
________________________________________________________________________________
Mr. Hammerdown
Glad to have help you to see the light and can now enjoy my post with that much better vision....due to that enlightenment. :yes:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When he gave up and quit, like Roberto Duran's "No Mas" against Sugar Ray Leonard
...You do know he lost the fight, right ??....
And no one accused the Pats of cheating in the 2010 game against us, this was about the Colt's game a yr ago...
But when a team is caught and punished 2 times for cheating, it does make you wonder, but that's all...
It's only cheating when you get caught....

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

……ok Clearly.... Mr. Money you need a second source and some more convincing . Since his own words, "I view this situation as one big lie that I repeated a lot of times," he said. "I know the truth. The truth isn't what was out there. The truth isn't what I said.

Do not give you enough information to support that he admitted using drugs during his rein, then I shall attempt to placate you with second set of statements from the same interview.

Armstrong said he was driven to cheat by a "ruthless desire to win."

He told Winfrey that his competition "cocktail" consisted of EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone, and that he had previously used cortisone. He would not, however, give Winfrey the details of when, where and with whom he doped during seven winning Tours de France between 1999 and 2005

But I will endeavor to help you with even more second source information; This from the Telegraph Date August 02 2013

It was the sporting deception to end them all, and Lance Armstrong has admitted that he would still be lying about doping to this day had he not been unmasked two years ago

In a telephone interview with CNN, the disgraced cyclist said: “Once you say ‘no’ you have to keep saying ‘no’. If this stuff hadn’t taken place with the federal investigation, I’d probably still be saying ‘no’ with the same conviction and tone as before. But that gig is up.”

Now I hope this helps clear up the misconception that he never admitted. Hope that help you Mr. money.
So what you're saying is that Lance Armstrong has more integrity than Tom Brady?

You know, I've never thought of it that way before, but I guess you're right: Armstrong did finally fess up, which is more than can be said for Brady.