• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Fangio be back or not based on these numbers?

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roman is dedicated to running the ball and seems to use his players wisely. I don't know how much of the Offense is him and how much is the Head Coach, but I'd like to find out.

I mean he coordinated an offense that had Colin Kaepernick starting a SB and an offense that made Lamar Jackson an MVP. Tom Brady, those 2 QBs are not. I’d definitely be interested in seeing what he could do with Drew Lock.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean he coordinated an offense that had Colin Kaepernick starting a SB and an offense that made Lamar Jackson an MVP. Tom Brady, those 2 QBs are not. I’d definitely be interested in seeing what he could do with Drew Lock.

Yup. Commit to the run (50/50 split) with half of our passes off of Play Action. So 3/4 of our plays look the same to the D, and Lock can roll out which I think would help with his mechanics and get him to use our TE's more.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm expecting Paton to hire a guy with HC exp what do you think?

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be wrong, but I believe Roman was Colin Kaepernick’s OC when SF went to the SB. That’s an impressive note to have on your resume.

Then again, Gase had “QB coach of Tim Tebow” when Tebow took us to the playoffs on his resume. Some teams might have thought the same thing about Gase that I’m thinking about Roman…
I loved Tebow, there's not many QBs that couldn't hit the broadside of a barn and still lead a team out of obscurity with sheer determination and will .... As a QB, I don;t see anything different Tebow did as a Broncos than what he did at Florida - Mike McCoy and Gase basically allowed Tebow to be Tebow -- there wasn't much in the way of development .....

Allowing Tebow to be himself and basically handing the reins over to Peyton Manning have been Gase's greatest accomplishments .... I'd definitely be up for giving Greg Roman a shot

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When asked about Fangio, and another sub .500 season :

"It's extremely disappointing .... especially with all the talent we have" - Justin Simmons

"
"Sometimes it’s the coaches’ fault, sometimes it’s our fault. We can’t point fingers, we have to come together as a group and come together as a team and really figure this out," Bolles said. “That’s George (Paton, the general manager’s) job," he said. "It’s not our job who we want to bring in, who’s not. George knows us, George knows our heart" - Garett Bolles

"“I can’t speak to what the front office is going to do.. My goal is to go out there and go play, and play to win. That’s all my focus is on right now, and I’ll let the front office handle those things.” - Malik Reed

Hardly resounding support

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When asked about Fangio, and another sub .500 season :

"It's extremely disappointing .... especially with all the talent we have" - Justin Simmons

"
"Sometimes it’s the coaches’ fault, sometimes it’s our fault. We can’t point fingers, we have to come together as a group and come together as a team and really figure this out," Bolles said. “That’s George (Paton, the general manager’s) job," he said. "It’s not our job who we want to bring in, who’s not. George knows us, George knows our heart" - Garett Bolles

"“I can’t speak to what the front office is going to do.. My goal is to go out there and go play, and play to win. That’s all my focus is on right now, and I’ll let the front office handle those things.” - Malik Reed

Hardly resounding support
Never good taking a long walk on a short pier. Can I say one thing again I'm really GLAD having Lucas back missed him.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised the players don't have his back. The way he throws Lock under the bus probably doesn't sit well with anyone even if they are in Teddy's corner. Also to act like a jackass with Harbaugh and after the Cowboy's win is really telling about Vic. He just isn't a head coach.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned something that Fangio actually said. It was wrong and outta line. That's my only point. Sorry if that doesn't sit well with some of you Broncos fans.
It was out of line. However, nothing you have ranted about changes the fact that you proved yourself to be a liar and a troll.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was out of line. However, nothing you have ranted about changes the fact that you proved yourself to be a liar and a troll.

And what exactly have I lied about?

I didn't call anyone anything.

And I didn't accuse anyone of anything.

All I said was I think Fangio's racist comment was outta line. Now pay attention to this part. I said IF anyone agreed with what he said then they're a racist. I didn't call anyone that specifically though. Make sure to pay attention to the fact I haven't called anyone anything. You on the other hand, well that's a different story.

You call me a liar and troll. I haven't lied about anything. The troll part, yeah sure at times. But it wasn't my intention to go trolling in this thread. Was just giving my opinion of Fangio. Don't care for him because of what he said. This thread is about Fangio correct?

And spare me any dumbass Cleveland Browns nonsense. I actually like the Broncos and have gone to many games at Mile High between 2010 & 2018.

I have nothing against the team. But it's obvious some of you Broncos fans gots the issues if anything negative is said about them.

My only issue is what Fangio said. And if any of you Broncos fans gotta issue with that too bad.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vic Fangio's a liar.

Broncos Vic Fangio 'sorry' for saying he doesn't see racism in the NFL (6/3/20)
The fact you brought up something from so long ago proves you are a troll.
And before anyone in BroncosNation thinks I mentioned this only to get something started that would be incorrect.
And your actions/responses after your post prove you to be a liar as you, in fact, did intend to "get something started". And with that, I rest my case. Making any further responses serves no purpose except to further feed a troll.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact you brought up something from so long ago proves you are a troll.

And your actions/responses after your post prove you to be a liar as you, in fact, did intend to "get something started". And with that, I rest my case. Making any further responses serves no purpose except to further feed a troll.

Is this not a thread about Fangio? You can't even answer that question.

And what exactly have I lied about? Come on it's a simple question.

You call me liar. But can't provide one example of it.

And mentioning something about the Broncos HC in a Vic Fangio thread isn't trolling.

You say I wanted to get something started for no other reason than you apparently don't like what I said about Fangio.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you leave the last 6 months in your other pants?
6 months?? If i read the quote right dated (6/3/2020) 1 year and 6 months ago. His AOL dialup is just now transmitting data from a year and a half ago. Nothing like being current and up to date.

In other news, watch out for the murder hornets. Did you heard about Kobe?

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 months?? If i read the quote right dated (6/3/2020) 1 year and 6 months ago. His AOL dialup is just now transmitting data from a year and a half ago. Nothing like being current and up to date.
I think Fangio still uses AOL based on his game management...

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The funny thing is that the two comments by Fangio aren't anything to spaz out about. In the first one he said that he hadn't seen racist behavior in the NFL and that, from his personal experience, he didn't think it was a problem. After he made that statement he was approached and it was explained to him that other people had been through experiences in the NFL that weren't like his, and that his statement might tend to invalidate what they had to say . So he makes a second announcement where he says that he didn't consider that when he was speaking, that he had been trying to give honest feedback based on his own experiences, and that he apologized if he was diminishing anyone else's viewpoint. Nothing wrong with that.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been away for awhile, but if the quote in question is this:

"I think our problems in the NFL along those lines are minimal. We're a league of meritocracy. You earn what you get, you get what you earn. I don't see racism at all in the NFL, I don't see discrimination in the NFL ... We all live together, joined as one, for one common goal, and we all intermingle and mix tremendously. If society reflected an NFL team, we'd all be great."

Only a complete Karen could call Vic a racist based on this quote .. You just cannot be serious with the racist tag .. Get a grip

"we all live together, joined as one" - yeah right, sounds like The Grand Wizard ...

The finger pointing and the attempts at portraying yourself as enlightened and woke, it's eye rolling Wamu ... I think you can do better .. People who use the internet to point the finger of racism are always the ones who have the most to hide ..

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But he didn't want to start anything? Besides, his brother's cousin's wife likes the Broncos. lol

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, regardless of whatever numbers you choose. To answer the thread title directly.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been away for awhile, but if the quote in question is this:

"I think our problems in the NFL along those lines are minimal. We're a league of meritocracy. You earn what you get, you get what you earn. I don't see racism at all in the NFL, I don't see discrimination in the NFL ... We all live together, joined as one, for one common goal, and we all intermingle and mix tremendously. If society reflected an NFL team, we'd all be great."

Only a complete Karen could call Vic a racist based on this quote .. You just cannot be serious with the racist tag .. Get a grip

"we all live together, joined as one" - yeah right, sounds like The Grand Wizard ...

The finger pointing and the attempts at portraying yourself as enlightened and woke, it's eye rolling Wamu ... I think you can do better .. People who use the internet to point the finger of racism are always the ones who have the most to hide ..
Using simply what you wrote, Vic might not be racist, but he is tone-deaf at best, an idiot at worst.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using simply what you wrote, Vic might not be racist, but he is tone-deaf at best, an idiot at worst.
... or just a guy from a less hysterical, more grounded time, who, however misguided by today's woke standards, attempted to say that what he himself has experienced .. That's all you can ask, isn't it ?? .. Instead of reading a Twitter-approved script, Vic, in his own words, in his own way, said he feels a family brotherhood in the locker room ..

That said, as high of hopes I had with him, he set this franchise back with his hiring of Shurmur and refusal to commit to and develop Drew Lock