• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Fangio be back or not based on these numbers?

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think OC and ST coaches are most likely gone.
I still think lack of owner also helps Vic stay for 22.
Wildcard Vic is loyal to his staff will he refuse changes and get fired at that point.
We'll find out in 20 days

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m loving the D. For that reason I would be comfortable with Vic getting one more year. On the other hand the offense is lagging behind greatly, and Vic’s clock management and use of challenges are not at the level a head coach needs to be at.

I do worry that blowing up the coaching staff could hurt a very nice looking up-and-coming defensive unit, but changes have to be made if our offense is going to make any improvements this offseason. Shurmur needs to get the axe, and unless Lock shows much improvement over these last few games, we’ll probably be QB shopping as well.

Either way, I’m kinda okay keeping Vic or getting a new HC. And either way, I’m really looking forward to draft #2 for Paton. He already had one great draft, can’t wait to see how much more talent he can nab next year.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest fear in getting rid if Fanfio is our D will go down the crapper. My biggest fear with not replacing Fangio is that our O will stay in the crapper.

That being said George Paton has been great and I think I am willing to see what Fangio can do with another year of Paton working the roster.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Vic will agree if Paton says Vic OC and ST coaches must GO. I was on move on after Raider game but, I still pause I'd like to get new owner in place before another staff change. Do we really want Ellis involved again one last time in search I don't. Change OC and ST's coaches and I'm fine with Vic in 22.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest fear in getting rid if Fanfio is our D will go down the crapper. My biggest fear with not replacing Fangio is that our O will stay in the crapper.

That being said George Paton has been great and I think I am willing to see what Fangio can do with another year of Paton working the roster.
same here
securing a top QB should be the highest priority now for Paton. old coach or new coach will not have success with the type of QB brought in the last 5 years. therefore why not keep the D playing the AFC as well as anyone.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - I think Fangio is gone, but I think 100% the next DC will come from the current or very recent defensive staff. It doesn't make any organizational sense to make over the defense with the personnel in place now. May be they can bring in that Jason guy from Green Bay to be the OC - and remind the Broncos WRS on how to gage and catch the football.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - I think Fangio is gone, but I think 100% the next DC will come from the current or very recent defensive staff. It doesn't make any organizational sense to make over the defense with the personnel in place now. May be they can bring in that Jason guy from Green Bay to be the OC - and remind the Broncos WRS on how to gage and catch the football.
Honestly, Mingo, I’d almost prefer Jason not become the OC here. I’d have to stop reading about the team because it’s the lot of all coaches to become scapegoats. If Vince Lombardi returned to life and coaching, he would get ripped apart by his limbs.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, Mingo, I’d almost prefer Jason not become the OC here. I’d have to stop reading about the team because it’s the lot of all coaches to become scapegoats. If Vince Lombardi returned to life and coaching, he would get ripped apart by his limbs.
Your comfort level will not be a factor when it comes to improving the Denver Broncos. It might be your Christian duty to give your only begotten son-in-law for the higher glory of Bronco football. Bronco fans - have their eyes on you my friend -don't do anything rash.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vic Fangio's a liar.

Broncos Vic Fangio 'sorry' for saying he doesn't see racism in the NFL (6/3/20)

"After reflecting on my comments yesterday and listening to the players this morning, I realize what I said regarding racism and discrimination in the NFL was wrong."

What a schmuck. The only thing he's truly sorry for is getting called out for his racist and asinine statement.

And before anyone in BroncosNation thinks I mentioned this only to get something started that would be incorrect. I'm a Broncos fan through marriage, my wife's a lifelong fan, and went to multiple games each year from 2010 to 2018.

I just think what Fangio said was way outta line. And what he said was an outright lie.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vic Fangio's a liar.

Broncos Vic Fangio 'sorry' for saying he doesn't see racism in the NFL (6/3/20)

"After reflecting on my comments yesterday and listening to the players this morning, I realize what I said regarding racism and discrimination in the NFL was wrong."

What a schmuck. The only thing he's truly sorry for is getting called out for his racist and asinine statement.

And before anyone in BroncosNation thinks I mentioned this only to get something started that would be incorrect. I'm a Broncos fan through marriage, my wife's a lifelong fan, and went to multiple games each year from 2010 to 2018.ou

I just think what Fangio said was way outta line. And what he said was an outright lie.
Did you leave the last 6 months in your other pants?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you leave the last 6 months in your other pants?

Do you have your custom Broncos homer helmet firmly shoved up Fangio's rear end? What he said last year was outta line. I didn't bash your team. And if you don't think what he said was outta line you're a racist.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have your custom Broncos homer helmet firmly shoved up Fangio's rear end? What he said last year was outta line. I didn't bash your team. And if you don't think what he said was outta line you're a racist.
We debated this 6 months ago - where were you? But, I'm glad to know what evidence you need to call me a racist and what it says about you.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We debated this 6 months ago - where were you? But, I'm glad to know what evidence you need to call me a racist and what it says about you.

So you don't understand what I said? Not surprised. I said you're a racist IF you agree what what Fangio said last year. Reading comprehension is key.