• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Fangio be back or not based on these numbers?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's really insecure though? I don't like Fangio, what he said was outta line. You seem to have a problem with the fact I don't like what he said.

You took a comment of mine outta context and ran with it. Ignoring that I've now said multiple times I haven't called anyone anything.

And what's really funny is how in one of your responses to me for some immature reason you mentioned one of my family members. Really? And you said I'm the insecure one? Just priceless. Thanks for the laugh.
Your lack of self-awareness is stunning. Please continue until your debasement is complete.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dan Quinn is next HC what would your reaction be?

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unenthused
A. I hope we get an Offensive minded coach
B. I’d rather not have a recycled coach.
I think the same but, he does have Paton ties soo

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol a little, but Lucas is a good friend anyway
So, you will even take a pantomime of holding your hair away from your face while you vomit - therefore establishing symbolically a great act of friendship. That will be humiliating to Lucas - a recent ward of the State Mental Hospital and I must protest the thought of it. You are of questionable character - that is why I like you.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Fangio has another year on his contract - and because Fangio and Paton have a genuine relationship - Fangio stepping into the DC role is perhaps not farfetched. The Broncos could have won 5 more games this year - just by scoring 20 points.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would your reaction be if HC was (These would be my finalist list) Who do you like best who do you think best fixes our woes on sundays. If we miss out on big name QB who is best for rookie QB dev

Greg Roman
Kellen Moore
Daboll
Hackett
Doug Peterson

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Fangio has another year on his contract - and because Fangio and Paton have a genuine relationship - Fangio stepping into the DC role is perhaps not farfetched. The Broncos could have won 5 more games this year - just by scoring 20 points.
While it seems impossible I'd give it a 5% chance because Paton if anyone could swing this it's him.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While it seems impossible I'd give it a 5% chance because Paton if anyone could swing this it's him.
I'd say it depends on whether Paton believes the defensive players would continue to play for Fangio and whether Paton believes Fangio could return to the DC role after having been the HC. Otherwise, don't fix what's not broken.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say it depends on whether Paton believes the defensive players would continue to play for Fangio and whether Paton believes Fangio could return to the DC role after having been the HC. Otherwise, don't fix what's not broken.
Great points and it means we would go O minded HC

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something tells me Fangio’s ego wouldn’t allow him to remain in Denver as the DC. Guy doesn’t seem to accept much responsibility when things go wrong, so if Paton were to ask him to take a demotion, I’m not thinking he’d accept.

If we want the D to keep continuity into next season, Paton should do all he can to keep Donatell and most of the defensive coaches. As long as the next HC wouldn’t want to switch schemes or bring in his own guys in that side of the ball.

Bring in a young offensive mind like Kellen Moore, and it might be easier to persuade him in keeping the current defensive staff as is. Moore probably doesn’t have a huge list of possible defensive guys he’d want on his staff. He’s only coached one place and hasn’t been coaching long.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something tells me Fangio’s ego wouldn’t allow him to remain in Denver as the DC. Guy doesn’t seem to accept much responsibility when things go wrong, so if Paton were to ask him to take a demotion, I’m not thinking he’d accept.

If we want the D to keep continuity into next season, Paton should do all he can to keep Donatell and most of the defensive coaches. As long as the next HC wouldn’t want to switch schemes or bring in his own guys in that side of the ball.

Bring in a young offensive mind like Kellen Moore, and it might be easier to persuade him in keeping the current defensive staff as is. Moore probably doesn’t have a huge list of possible defensive guys he’d want on his staff. He’s only coached one place and hasn’t been coaching long.
Good points - too.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would your reaction be if HC was (These would be my finalist list) Who do you like best who do you think best fixes our woes on sundays. If we miss out on big name QB who is best for rookie QB dev

Greg Roman
Kellen Moore
Daboll
Hackett
Doug Peterson
Hackett
Roman
Moore
Daboll
Pederson