• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Fangio be back or not based on these numbers?

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two weeks before season is over guess what Paton will do Jan 10th

1. Fire Vic and most of the staff
2. planned to keep Vic but, Vic refused to fire his guys and both agreed to part ways
3. Keep Vic Fire ST and OC and try 1 more year get owner in place

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The D might be good, but overall this team has no pulse and that is a direct reflection of the head coach.
I have no idea how Vic runs a practice. Is it geared towards D. I'd have a talk with the WR coach. Receivers are paid to catch the ball and the last two weeks have really let the team down in crunch time.

Also if you want to run the ball, stop running out of shotgun. Get under center and allow the RB the time and vision they need to succeed

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't understand what I said? Not surprised. I said you're a racist IF you agree what what Fangio said last year. Reading comprehension is key.
Funny you should bring up reading comprehension since - as I said - you gave me what evidence you needed to make the judgement I was a racist. I didn't admit to being a racist any more than you admitted to being an idiot.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you should bring up reading comprehension since - as I said - you gave me what evidence you needed to make the judgement **I was a racist. I didn't admit to being a racist any more than you admitted to being an idiot.

You're such a homer it's hilarious. Do you have an Elway tattoo?

And I didn't say you're a racist. Already said that once. Reading comprehension man, figure it out.

Now pay attention!

**I said --> if <-- you agreed with what Fangio said that makes you a racist. I never once implied you agreed with him though.**

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're such a homer it's hilarious. Do you have an Elway tattoo?

And I didn't say you're a racist. Already said that once. Reading comprehension man, figure it out.

Now pay attention!

**I said --> if <-- you agreed with what Fangio said that makes you a racist. I never once implied you agreed with him though.**
I haven't defended Fangio's statement, but I do question the conclusion you have reached based on one comment. Perhaps you can claim you've never been mistaken and that will set you apart from both Fangio and me.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't defended Fangio's statement, but I do question the conclusion you have reached based on one comment. Perhaps you can claim you've never been mistaken and that will set you apart from both Fangio and me.

Read my # 24 comment again. You're either very stubborn or very stupid. Probably a combination of both.

Find the exact comment where I said you agreed with him. Seriously, back up you bullshit. I said IF you agreed. --->Not once have I said you did agree with him.<--- What do you not understand about that?

I'm done going back and forth with your silly ass on this topic because you keep insisting I claimed you said something that you didn't. I never accused you of agreeing with him. How many times do I have to tell you that?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read my # 24 comment again. You're either very stubborn or very stupid. Probably a combination of both.

Find the exact comment where I said you agreed with him. Seriously, back up you bullshit. I said IF you agreed. --->Not once have I said you did agree with him.<--- What do you not understand about that?

I'm done going back and forth with your silly ass on this topic because you keep insisting I claimed you said something that you didn't. I never accused you of agreeing with him. How many times do I have to tell you that?
I agree you have sufficiently exposed yourself here - time to go.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree you have sufficiently exposed yourself here - time to go.

Holy shit man are you really this stupid? You keep accusing me of something I didn't say. I thought you had a screw loose from reading some of your past comments in threads. The fact you keep insisting I said something I didn't is proof you do have mental issues. Go get help, you need it.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wamu, you are welcome here - as far as I can remember you’ve always been a good guest.

But drop this. Mingo has been known to us, and a friend to me and others, for over 20 years. And stupid he is not. He was one of the moderators at our previous site (KFFL) and showed incredible wisdom in dealing with all different types of posters. Whatever you may think, it isn’t important enough to continue the conversation.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, anyway, I'm not convinced that losing Fangio would be a huge blow to the Defense. Not such a loss that it wouldn't be worth it - making the overall team better if a new coach could build an effective O and fix ST.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might be interesting for @Wamu to discover that it is a sad fact that non-racists can be so steeped into the institution which he has been a member not to recognize what makes it decisions ultimately racist. When that happens, it is ignorance - potentially remedied by education. It is suspect for anyone to make a snap judgement on a man like Fangio without taking into account the context of a person's ignorance and the other body of evidence. If Fangio can grow from this - he ought to be applauded not ridiculed. I hope @Wamu can grow like Fangio did.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vic Fangio's a liar.

Broncos Vic Fangio 'sorry' for saying he doesn't see racism in the NFL (6/3/20)

"After reflecting on my comments yesterday and listening to the players this morning, I realize what I said regarding racism and discrimination in the NFL was wrong."

What a schmuck. The only thing he's truly sorry for is getting called out for his racist and asinine statement.

And before anyone in BroncosNation thinks I mentioned this only to get something started that would be incorrect. I'm a Broncos fan through marriage, my wife's a lifelong fan, and went to multiple games each year from 2010 to 2018.

I just think what Fangio said was way outta line. And what he said was an outright lie.
Funny how you you claim to not be starting something before actually starting something. Fangio isn't the only liar in this thread.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm seeing things correctly the only really high marks for the Broncos as a team is red zone defense and 4th down conversion offense.

I thought the Broncos had an easy schedule and got about as much as you can expect out of Bridgewater. If that was Rodgers or Watson at QB then you guys would be in the playoffs Im guessing.

Moving on from Fangio is probably a two year rebuild imo. I haven't really seen anything from the Broncos to suggest that they're willing to do that. They'll probably take a swing at someone else's QB, continue to draft well, try to improve their defense and hope the next QB will take them over the top.

That said, if Fangio finishes the season losing to the Raiders, Chargers, and Chiefs then he is gone. Finishing the season 4-10 would have to be seen as a major failure.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how you you claim to not be starting something before actually starting something. Fangio isn't the only liar in this thread.

I mentioned something that Fangio actually said. It was wrong and outta line. That's my only point. Sorry if that doesn't sit well with some of you Broncos fans.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might be interesting for @Wamu to discover that it is a sad fact that non-racists can be so steeped into the institution which he has been a member not to recognize what makes it decisions ultimately racist. When that happens, it is ignorance - potentially remedied by education. It is suspect for anyone to make a snap judgement on a man like Fangio without taking into account the context of a person's ignorance and the other body of evidence. If Fangio can grow from this - he ought to be applauded not ridiculed. I hope @Wamu can grow like Fangio did.

You're a 100% clown show. I didn't call anyone in this thread a racist.

I said IF anyone agreed with what he said they're racists.

Reading comprehension is obviously a major issue for you.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a 100% clown show. I didn't call anyone in this thread a racist.

I said IF anyone agreed with what he said they're racists.

Reading comprehension is obviously a major issue for you.
I'm sorry for your lack of maturity. You need to tell your mommy she loves you - if you're looking for reassurance.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry for your lack of maturity. You need to tell your mommy she loves you.

Wait a minute. You mention lack of maturity then mention my mom? Too funny.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute. You mention lack of maturity then mention my mom? Too funny.
Like I've said your comments speak volumes about your insecurities and failings. I'm sad for you.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I've said your comments speak volumes about your insecurities and failings. I'm sad for you.

Who's really insecure though? I don't like Fangio, what he said was outta line. You seem to have a problem with the fact I don't like what he said.

You took a comment of mine outta context and ran with it. Ignoring that I've now said multiple times I haven't called anyone anything.

And what's really funny is how in one of your responses to me for some immature reason you mentioned one of my family members. Really? And you said I'm the insecure one? Just priceless. Thanks for the laugh.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we done spazzing out about stupid shit now?