• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will AD want to be traded after this?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just a thought here - I wonder if LaVar Ball is pissed because the Lakers chose Kyle Kuzma over his injury prone little boy:pound:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude....i think the Lakers did the absolute right thing in getting Davis---- a trade they had to made....but it would be interesting to see all the machinations and moves and draft capital that was used to A. open up space for Bron and B. trade for Davis......we know that between the 2 there was 1. stretching Deng (who's contract still counts 5M agains the cap this year, next year, and perhaps the following year though im not sure about that following ear- maybe not), 2. Clarkson and Nance in the cap clearing deal, 3. Mozgoz cap clearing getting rid of Russell, 4. letting Julius Randle walk for nothing, and then of course - Ball, Ingram, Hart, 3 first rounders and a pick swap for Davis.

Its a crazy transaction to go all the way through. If they win it , it will be worth it. If LeBron is able to defy father time and be good for a few more years- well worth it.

IF they dont win dick, and LeBron goes the way of Kobe and DAvis stays great but always a little soemthing off.....then they just choked the franchise out for another 6 years.

Cant say its anything but title or bust after a trade like that. Day LeBron was signed I said theyd trade all the young guys, Rich Paul would be a huge influence...I was told that would not be the case--- and it turned into exactly what I said it would----all the young guys dealt - and for, surprise surpise, a Klutch client.

True, you did call it. It just took about a year longer than you thought it would. But you did call it.

I could be naive, but I think Lebron was genuinely willing to give the kids the season to show what they had. He even seemed like he was having fun. But when he got injured, he saw his own mortality so to speak, and panicked a bit.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you overdue for a post trolling Heat fans where you say the same shit you say in every post about them?
ehhh......Heat kind of really dont have an offseason....they are locked into their team for the most part unless they just want to give away #13 for cap relief.

Though i DID see a rumor of the Warriors maybe having interest in Dion Waiters......I am sure Klay could use a buddy in the trainers room.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just a thought here - I wonder if LaVar Ball is pissed because the Lakers chose Kyle Kuzma over his injury prone little boy:pound:
it is funny watching you turn your back on the same players that you have been blowing for the past couple years.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need another guy that can handle the ball and they need as many shooters as they can sign. Getting a center to play alongside AD should be the least of their worries. They can probably just bring McGee back for that role honestly. Plus Randle doesn't make sense bc AD has said multiple times he doesn't want to play center, he wants to play PF
i would think McGee would be after every last penny- and he will probably get slightly more than the league minimum.....maybe he will get like 3-4 million a year. He was pretty worthless last year when all was said and done and still really has no idea what he is doing---its why he will not get dick on the free agent market--- but he should at least double or triple the minimum....maybe like a 2 year 12 million dollar deal i can see him maxing out at. 6M a year might be optimistic for a player of his shitty level though. We shall see.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is funny watching you turn your back on the same players that you have been blowing for the past couple years.
I kind of lost some faith in those two in the last season - Brandon's injury might have been a fluke, but that blood clot issue makes me think he will always be subject to blood clots - IF HE IS NOT CAREFUL. I emphasize that because if he avoids injuries and takes care of himself - He should be okay - but essentially - I have always believed Ingram and Lonzo Ball for AD was worth doing - It's nothing personal, but I am always for the Lakers first -and the players dead last. That's the way I have always rolled. - Lakers First - So if you are in the swimming pool drowning with AD - I will save his life first just to win a championship - so don't take it personal

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would think McGee would be after every last penny- and he will probably get slightly more than the league minimum.....maybe he will get like 3-4 million a year. He was pretty worthless last year when all was said and done and still really has no idea what he is doing---its why he will not get dick on the free agent market--- but he should at least double or triple the minimum....maybe like a 2 year 12 million dollar deal i can see him maxing out at. 6M a year might be optimistic for a player of his shitty level though. We shall see.
I looked at his numbers and as a role player - I think he would be worth keeping. Better than the Mascala Dude any way

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude....i think the Lakers did the absolute right thing in getting Davis---- a trade they had to made....but it would be interesting to see all the machinations and moves and draft capital that was used to A. open up space for Bron and B. trade for Davis......we know that between the 2 there was 1. stretching Deng (who's contract still counts 5M agains the cap this year, next year, and perhaps the following year though im not sure about that following ear- maybe not), 2. Clarkson and Nance in the cap clearing deal, 3. Mozgoz cap clearing getting rid of Russell, 4. letting Julius Randle walk for nothing, and then of course - Ball, Ingram, Hart, 3 first rounders and a pick swap for Davis.

Its a crazy transaction to go all the way through. If they win it , it will be worth it. If LeBron is able to defy father time and be good for a few more years- well worth it.

IF they dont win dick, and LeBron goes the way of Kobe and DAvis stays great but always a little soemthing off.....then they just choked the franchise out for another 6 years.

Cant say its anything but title or bust after a trade like that. Day LeBron was signed I said theyd trade all the young guys, Rich Paul would be a huge influence...I was told that would not be the case--- and it turned into exactly what I said it would----all the young guys dealt - and for, surprise surpise, a Klutch client.

LeBron doesn't have to defeat or defy Father Time. He just has to do what Phil Jackson did with Kobe Bryant - and Mike Dumbass D'antoni did not do. He has to manage his minutes and get some help. For the record - Anthony Davis will be the best player in the NBA that LeBron has ever played with ever in his career - that alone should make things better.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...to get a top 5 player and be a contender...

kinda worth it, don'tcha think...?
top 5 player? cmon now.

Obviously LeBron, Durant, Giannis, Leonard, Curry, Harden are all better. You can make cases based on preference for Embiid, Westbrook, George, Jokic, Lillard.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was a cap space decision. The Lakers had to include BI and Ball because they total almost $16M in cap.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of lost some faith in those two in the last season - Brandon's injury might have been a fluke, but that blood clot issue makes me think he will always be subject to blood clots - IF HE IS NOT CAREFUL. I emphasize that because if he avoids injuries and takes care of himself - He should be okay - but essentially - I have always believed Ingram and Lonzo Ball for AD was worth doing - It's nothing personal, but I am always for the Lakers first -and the players dead last. That's the way I have always rolled. - Lakers First - So if you are in the swimming pool drowning with AD - I will save his life first just to win a championship - so don't take it personal

How are you supposed to be careful not to get blood clots? It's an internal issue, which was corrected by his surgery according to reports.

I'll continue to follow BI and Ball, wish they could stay, but for AD it's not even a question whether you do it or not. If it was an older star I might question it more.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
top 5 player? cmon now.

Obviously LeBron, Durant, Giannis, Leonard, Curry, Harden are all better. You can make cases based on preference for Embiid, Westbrook, George, Jokic, Lillard.

Giannis is not better (maybe someday - find a jumper young man). Harden is not better. Curry is debatable. AD is the best big in the league and a standout on both ends of the court. The rest? You're clutching at straws here.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep...felt the same when we acquired Love after Lebron deal. was hoping we could get him without losing Wiggins, but figured even if Wiggins became Kobe Bryant trade is worth it if we win a title.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
top 5 player? cmon now.

Sorry, you can take Giannis and Harden off that list. Giannis isn't as well rounded as AD and Harden doesn't play defense.

I think Giannis will likely end up being better than AD, but he's not right now. His weaknesses were exposed in the ECF.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys are out of your minds. Giannis is a slam dunk better than Davis at this point. I dont even think that one is particularly close.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys are out of your minds. Giannis is a slam dunk better than Davis at this point. I dont even think that one is particularly close.

Based on what we saw last season, these guys were all better.

Kawhi
Durant
Giannis
Curry
Harden

LeBron and Davis were probaby the next 2 based on 2019 performance.

Next year through?

With KD out, Davis and and LeBron could both be top 3 with Kawhi. Davis could even be #1.

Davis and Giannis are two most likely players to take over the top spot from Kawhi next season, IMO. And Kawhi is Defintely #1 at the moment.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
top 5 player? cmon now.

Obviously LOL

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are you supposed to be careful not to get blood clots? It's an internal issue, which was corrected by his surgery according to reports.

I'll continue to follow BI and Ball, wish they could stay, but for AD it's not even a question whether you do it or not. If it was an older star I might question it more.
Diet and exercise. Every one is subject to them, but some more so. For example driving 6 hours without getting out to exercise is one. Some foods will discourage then