• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will AD want to be traded after this?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is that you actually think that is offensive to me.

The Wizards have been screwed since before I was old enough to go to school.
i just think its funny....

49180079.jpg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course the Cavs are fucked for NOW...but bc they are willing to take bad contracts to acquire picks. They are building for the future though and most or all of those bad contracts go off the books in the next year...the Wiz as long as they have that Wall contract (probably forever) are just screwed. Beal and Wall take up 60% of their cap and they aren't winning any titles, let alone a division title with that combo.
it will take the Cavs a LOT less than 7 years without winning a playoff game like the Lakers thats for damn sure.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defintely is true.

Please enlighten us though.

What exactly is your purpose for mentioning the Wizards?
You don't know when you're being trolled?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defintely is true.

Please enlighten us though.

What exactly is your purpose for mentioning the Wizards?
uhhhhhhh.....I think I was pretty clear......

that this NBA offseason is going to be crazy and teams fortunes will rise and fall on a daily, if not hourly basis........but the Wizards, through incompetent management, are pretty much cemented into shit for the foreseeable future.....kinda like the Browns before Dorsey actually. But now we got...how bout dat Baker Mayfield son?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know when you're being trolled?
cmon is not even trolling at this point.....its almost funny.... I mean, the Browns having their O-fere parade and the QB jersey list was almost its own entertainment at some point.

Its gotta be getting to that point if you are a Wiz fan.......I mean they even have their own Joe Thomas in Bradley Beal (though Joe Thomas is a way better football player than Beal was ever a basketball player).

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uhhhhhhh.....I think I was pretty clear......

that this NBA offseason is going to be crazy and teams fortunes will rise and fall on a daily, if not hourly basis........but the Wizards, through incompetent management, are pretty much cemented into shit for the foreseeable future.....kinda like the Browns before Dorsey actually. But now we got...how bout dat Baker Mayfield son?

I will believe it when I see it.

Now that Mayfield has a clearly superior cast, perhaps his numbers will be comparable to Mahomes'

Better tell your boy Odell to show up though.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it's pretty much the very definition.
dude....i think the Lakers did the absolute right thing in getting Davis---- a trade they had to made....but it would be interesting to see all the machinations and moves and draft capital that was used to A. open up space for Bron and B. trade for Davis......we know that between the 2 there was 1. stretching Deng (who's contract still counts 5M agains the cap this year, next year, and perhaps the following year though im not sure about that following ear- maybe not), 2. Clarkson and Nance in the cap clearing deal, 3. Mozgoz cap clearing getting rid of Russell, 4. letting Julius Randle walk for nothing, and then of course - Ball, Ingram, Hart, 3 first rounders and a pick swap for Davis.

Its a crazy transaction to go all the way through. If they win it , it will be worth it. If LeBron is able to defy father time and be good for a few more years- well worth it.

IF they dont win dick, and LeBron goes the way of Kobe and DAvis stays great but always a little soemthing off.....then they just choked the franchise out for another 6 years.

Cant say its anything but title or bust after a trade like that. Day LeBron was signed I said theyd trade all the young guys, Rich Paul would be a huge influence...I was told that would not be the case--- and it turned into exactly what I said it would----all the young guys dealt - and for, surprise surpise, a Klutch client.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will believe it when I see it.

Now that Mayfield has a clearly superior cast, perhaps his numbers will be comparable to Mahomes'

Better tell your boy Odell to show up though.
well....the Browns are ascendant.....and should be good for years.

Baker Fucking MAyfield just threw the most Touchdowns in NFL history for a rookie despite not even starting 3 games. Just think about that for a minute. With a receiving core of Jarvis Landry and Rashad Higgins. In a year where the head coach got fired. How is that even fucking possible? Its because Baker Mayfield is the real deal.

it makes me sad Joe Thomas couldnt have hung around a couple extra years.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon is not even trolling at this point.....its almost funny.... I mean, the Browns having their O-fere parade and the QB jersey list was almost its own entertainment at some point.

Its gotta be getting to that point if you are a Wiz fan.......I mean they even have their own Joe Thomas in Bradley Beal (though Joe Thomas is a way better football player than Beal was ever a basketball player).
Aren't you overdue for a post trolling Heat fans where you say the same shit you say in every post about them?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude....i think the Lakers did the absolute right thing in getting Davis---- a trade they had to made....but it would be interesting to see all the machinations and moves and draft capital that was used to A. open up space for Bron and B. trade for Davis......we know that between the 2 there was 1. stretching Deng (who's contract still counts 5M agains the cap this year, next year, and perhaps the following year though im not sure about that following ear- maybe not), 2. Clarkson and Nance in the cap clearing deal, 3. Mozgoz cap clearing getting rid of Russell, 4. letting Julius Randle walk for nothing, and then of course - Ball, Ingram, Hart, 3 first rounders and a pick swap for Davis.

Its a crazy transaction to go all the way through. If they win it , it will be worth it. If LeBron is able to defy father time and be good for a few more years- well worth it.

IF they dont win dick, and LeBron goes the way of Kobe and DAvis stays great but always a little soemthing off.....then they just choked the franchise out for another 6 years.

Cant say its anything but title or bust after a trade like that. Day LeBron was signed I said theyd trade all the young guys, Rich Paul would be a huge influence...I was told that would not be the case--- and it turned into exactly what I said it would----all the young guys dealt - and for, surprise surpise, a Klutch client.

Not that anyone really gives a shit about your approval - It was the right move. I was giving a higher rating for Ball and Ingram because I thought they had more potential - but seeing Ball get hurt twice and still doesn't have a decent shot and no one working with him - has in my opinion lowered his value. Ingram has the best potential and I realize that the blood clot issues are over with for good, but that still makes me a bit nervous and also lowered my value of him as well. I would love to see the Pelicans re-sign Randle and watch them play though - just to see if the Lakers made a mistake. Personally I still think they should have kept Randle

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that anyone really gives a shit about your approval - It was the right move. I was giving a higher rating for Ball and Ingram because I thought they had more potential - but seeing Ball get hurt twice and still doesn't have a decent shot and no one working with him - has in my opinion lowered his value. Ingram has the best potential and I realize that the blood clot issues are over with for good, but that still makes me a bit nervous and also lowered my value of him as well. I would love to see the Pelicans re-sign Randle and watch them play though - just to see if the Lakers made a mistake. Personally I still think they should have kept Randle

Keeping Randle makes no sense. Zion and Randle doesn't make sense.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping Randle makes no sense. Zion and Randle doesn't make sense.
I would say Randle to the Lakers - but it now that KD is out for most of the next season, Irving doesn't want to sign him and wait - so he is slightly interested in the Lakers. The Lakers are also looking at Kemba Walker, so I doubt that Randle would be offered the kind of money he wants from the Lakers. Other teams will offer him more imo

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say Randle to the Lakers - but it now that KD is out for most of the next season, Irving doesn't want to sign him and wait - so he is slightly interested in the Lakers. The Lakers are also looking at Kemba Walker, so I doubt that Randle would be offered the kind of money he wants from the Lakers. Other teams will offer him more imo

Randle to the Lakers doesn’t make any sense really. Most of the PF minutes will be taken up by AD, Lebron and Kuzma

They need to focus on guards and shooters

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randle to the Lakers doesn’t make any sense really. Most of the PF minutes will be taken up by AD, Lebron and Kuzma

They need another guy that can handle the ball and they need as many shooters as they can sign. Getting a center to play alongside AD should be the least of their worries. They can probably just bring McGee back for that role honestly. Plus Randle doesn't make sense bc AD has said multiple times he doesn't want to play center, he wants to play PF

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that would be a good plan IF YOU MOVED LEBRON TO POINT GUARD LIKE HE AS PLAYED BEFORE. Then you would have Davis, Kuzma and Randle for your forwards and Center and you're short a shooting guard. If they were to sign Irving, then LeBron and Irving or Kemba Walker would be your guards. The most Randle could get from the lakers would be 15 million a year and he can do better. I think he is history any way - D'angelo Russell might be on the open market as well and would make more sense then Randle really

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it's pretty much the very definition.
Well, my rule for knowing when Wiggy and Wamu or LeBron23James is trolling - is when they have posted something. Then I say YUUUUUUUUUUUP, The trolls are at it again