• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why you should believe Brady is actually innocent

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, and iPhone and some smart phones are worth hundreds of dollars, you wipe um clean and trade them in or sell them, you don't smash them under your feet!! lol common man!!!

Brady's annual income is about 100X yours. Do you run Craigslist ads for objects you could sell for $3 or so, or do you just throw them out? Well, that's Brady with cellphones.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady's annual income is about 100X yours. Do you run Craigslist ads for objects you could sell for $3 or so, or do you just throw them out? Well, that's Brady with cellphones.

He was talking about himself like it's normal to just smash your used smart phone when your done with it... And even if Brady is rich , which of course he is, why destroy it ? Why not keep in just encase you can use it in your case... Just something that raises your eyebrows ... Even if I was rich I can't imagine taking my 2 year old iPhone and stomping all over it, these are little hand held computers not phones anymore..

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was talking about himself like it's normal to just smash your used smart phone when your done with it... And even if Brady is rich , which of course he is, why destroy it ? Why not keep in just encase you can use it in your case... Just something that raises your eyebrows ... Even if I was rich I can't imagine taking my 2 year old iPhone and stomping all over it, these are little hand held computers not phones anymore..
I've worked for a couple of millionaires, they watched ever frigging penny. One told his accountant not to pay a bill until the third notice, I kid you not.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've worked for a couple of millionaires, they watched ever frigging penny. One told his accountant not to pay a bill until the third notice, I kid you not.

Exactly... They get rich by watching every penny...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful believing any trial balloon from negotiations.

Noted...I would counter that with be careful going all in.

IMO...with a commish that was reasonable and just this thing would've been over with Kraft falling on the sword and taking the hit. Yes...on the surface, it looks like Brady knew what was going on...you bring him in and say this information implicates you...what do you have to say about it. If he says he didn't know...you don't have any real proof to indicate that he did, so regardless of whether you believe him or not...it's over.

The way it played out with the Brady's handling of the phone, etc...maybe he gets hit with a gm or two for not cooperating fully.

As far as I'm concerned, this entire ordeal was an exercise in stupidity on both sides...Brady said it best..."both sides lost"...time to play ball Thursday night.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brady says he is sorry for the saga !!!! liar liar pants on fire

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've heard he also wipes his ass with $20 bills.