• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why Oregon fans will never get it

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kid? ive seen your porfile. pretty sure I am older than you.

Then you're a slow adult which is even worse. It was sarcasm! As in the OP is making MI look bad tearing everyone else down. Read it again please. I support Oregon which I have mentioned in this very thread. And yes, ball cancer. In fact, I hope RR's dog eats his testicle off in his sleep too. Rep to whoever gets that reference.

And that isn't me. That's Chi Cheng. RIP brother.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck are Michigan fans looking for moral victories against Oregon?

I'm not. Again, I keep saying this, my particular team that I root for has nothing to do with this. But apparently if you say something negative about another team, despite it being true, they'll find every thing in history to try and tear down mine.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not. Again, I keep saying this, my particular team that I root for has nothing to do with this. But apparently if you say something negative about another team, despite it being true, they'll find every thing in history to try and tear down mine.

but what are you saying about Oregon that is true?

Your entire thread comes off as you being a hurt Michigan fan, jealous of what Oregon is doing and has done this past decade.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has gone full retard. Great job OP! And I hope Rich Rod dies of ball cancer. Between the two of you you've done nothing to make MI look good.

I've done nothing to make Michigan look bad either. I think Oregon fans simply can't handle a negative opinion about their football team.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but what are you saying about Oregon that is true?

Your entire thread comes off as you being a hurt Michigan fan, jealous of what Oregon is doing and has done this past decade.

That your success will not be long lived and that, while your facilities are nice, they're no better than most major programs. Oregon fans seem to have this false notion that if you buy all new facilities that it will somehow translate into awesome success.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That your success will not be long lived and that, while your facilities are nice, they're no better than most major programs. Oregon fans seem to have this false notion that if you buy all new facilities that it will somehow translate into awesome success.

You make no sense. Oregon's success has been happening since 1999. It's been a constant growth since. So not long lived? I don't understand. And these facilties just built aren't for just this season, it is to ensure future success.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make no sense. Oregon's success has been happening since 1999. It's been a constant growth since. So not long lived? I don't understand. And these facilties just built aren't for just this season, it is to ensure future success.

And during that time period Oregon has 5 conference titles, no national titles and a bowl record of 7-6. Better than average, but not exactly stellar.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And during that time period Oregon has 5 conference titles, no national titles and a bowl record of 7-6. Better than average, but not exactly stellar.

and how has Michigan done since then? You know the strong and mighty tradition and history program that is Michigan.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These Michigan fans :L remind me of the 2007 West Virginia fans on Disney.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and u have 2 since 1942 and only 2 :lol:

Keep up with me if you can ... the thread is about Michigan and Oregon, not UGa. Nice try to distract, but it didn't work.

Bronco-in-SLC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NONE OF THIS MATTERS, CUZ OREGON STILL CANT BEAT BOISE.

:laugh3:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've done nothing to make Michigan look bad either. I think Oregon fans simply can't handle a negative opinion about their football team.

Correct me if I am wrong, but there are a ton of non-Oregon fans here tearing you a new one for this post. The Oregon fans could almost sit back and let us do the heavy lifting for them on this one.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you're a slow adult which is even worse. It was sarcasm! As in the OP is making MI look bad tearing everyone else down. Read it again please. I support Oregon which I have mentioned in this very thread. And yes, ball cancer. In fact, I hope RR's dog eats his testicle off in his sleep too. Rep to whoever gets that reference.

And that isn't me. That's Chi Cheng. RIP brother.

Sorry Rob I did read it wrong happens at work when looking over your shoulder for the boss.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's been a little over 10 years. Sooner, rather than later, something will happen to cause it all to crumble; you know, like losing a really good coach to the NFL?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct me if I am wrong, but there are a ton of non-Oregon fans here tearing you a new one for this post. The Oregon fans could almost sit back and let us do the heavy lifting for them on this one.

Not really, you seem to be one of the more hostile over my opinion of a football team.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a little over 10 years. Sooner, rather than later, something will happen to cause it all to crumble; you know, like losing a really good coach to the NFL?

the talent is on the field for this year. the coaches basically all got promotions, Oregon has been promoting head coaches from within since Rich Brooks, it's a formula that has worked here and has proven to be a success, each coach is better than the last. the facilities will ccontinue to bring in top talent.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean ones that made bad calls on both sides of the ball?
OU still had a chance to stop Oregon, they didnt. OU still had a chance to win the game, they didnt.

And OU did recover the on-side kick which would have ended the game with a kneel down. I like the UO program and think they have the best chance of any team from the PAC to take down the SEC in a title game. But there is no defending the replay official that made that call. He had no justification afterward either for his call. All he said was poor me I am getting threatened. Never once defended his call on the field. He and the policy of the PAC to only have their officials for home games has cheated us fans out of some great games. OU wanted to make a trip to the west coast a regular part of the schedule but not under the terms we will use our own officials. Whatever happened to that official anyway? Did he get a job with Nike?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and how has Michigan done since then? You know the strong and mighty tradition and history program that is Michigan.

The better question, why does it matter what Michigan has done? It doesn't. You're just tearing down our program because you can't accept the facts about your own team that are being pointed out.