• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why isnt anyone talking about this? (Jag-Pats)

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES... the Jags had other chances but if the ref doesnt mistakenly blow the whistle the Patriots lose.

Unless you really want to have instant replay on every play refs have blown whistles and the like. In real time the whole fumble and recovery took like 1-2 seconds.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey my man, you posted the evidence

You could go on and on all you want

"Speculating" that Tom Brady was catching Myles Jack from behind at full speed is where I stopped taking you serious.

I'm gonna just lean on the most likely possible outcome had they made the correct call on the Jack play, and Tom Brady chasing him down doesn't make the list

"Speculating" that Tom Brady was catching Myles Jack from behind at full speed is where I stopped taking you serious.

More strawmans. I never did. I merely stated that there is no way to tell whether or not Jack would have scored. You are also being blatantly dishonest is attempting to assert Brady was the only one behind the play. This is why you're not credible. You've been exposed as completely dishonest.

Hey my man, you posted the evidence

Evidence of what? lol. What evidence do you speak of?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit

Tom Brady and 3 offensive lineman were only 8 yards away

If you watch the play develop. There would have been an offensive lineman, directly in front of where Jack is running. Along with Brady, and then you have the receivers who could have easily had angles. Even if they couldn't have, all Brady and the lineman would have had to do is angle him out of bounds. Quite plausible. Harder tackles have been made in the open field by immobile QB's, much less on the sideline with help.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah your anger as left you unhinged

Go grab a few fingers of whiskey, smoke a joint, strangle your parrot, whatever it is you do

I'll watch the Pats win another SB without Gronk and watch dipshits like you continue to call him the most valuable guy on the team

and watch dipshits like you continue to call him the most valuable guy on the team

I'm not joking. Are you seriously this desperate? Really pathetic to make this many strawmans.

I never asserted that.

You should literally quit the forum after this. Wow... I don't know how you can show yourself here after this. lol

If you were intentionally trolling, you could not be more intellectually dishonest. I know frustration and emotion can consume some people, though.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As opposed to the total objectivity coming out of Patriot nation

Soxfan already states they blew the Jack call, all I needed, all that counts

Yes, the one post which agrees with you, is the ONE that counts. What a coincidence...

I mean, my goodness dude. lol

Also, is anyone here saying that the Jack play was called correctly?

It's just tough man, I'm just leveling with you here. You're all over the place. I can't keep up with each angle you take. You keep changing how you attack the argument.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, you just never say anything that is even remotely intelligent.

I don't think I have ever seen a Bears game decided by officiating. Not once.
Well, since it’s proven that everything you say is completely wrong, every post where you disagree with me causes me to smile. Because I know I’m right, or at least much closer to the truth.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, since it’s proven that everything you say is completely wrong, every post where you disagree with me causes me to smile. Because I know I’m right, or at least much closer to the truth.

I've never seen anyone more consistently wrong than you are. It's amazing.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen anyone more consistently wrong than you are. It's amazing.
Now you’re just copying what I say. I could go back and find every time you were wrong, but that would be a colossal waste of my time. Kind of like researching the bull shit and lies that you post.

And the bears would’ve probably won had the referees not missed a blatant holding penalty in the end zone against Atlanta. I think the referees blew a call that took the bears out of fg range in that game too, but I don’t remember the specifics. Then there was a blown call I seem to remember against the Vikings that would’ve greatly changed the outcome of the game. I won’t state that one for the sake of my argument because I’m too lazy to research it.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the one post which agrees with you, is the ONE that counts. What a coincidence...

I mean, my goodness dude. lol

Also, is anyone here saying that the Jack play was called correctly?

It's just tough man, I'm just leveling with you here. You're all over the place. I can't keep up with each angle you take. You keep changing how you attack the argument.

LMAO

Unreal, so youre "almost" agreeing the Jack call was wrong

And you probably know deep down a TD return was more likely than him being caught

So what exactly have you been arguing for 4 pages?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you’re just copying what I say. I could go back and find every time you were wrong, but that would be a colossal waste of my time. Kind of like researching the bull shit and lies that you post.

And the bears would’ve probably won had the referees not missed a blatant holding penalty in the end zone against Atlanta. I think the referees blew a call that took the bears out of fg range in that game too, but I don’t remember the specifics. Then there was a blown call I seem to remember against the Vikings that would’ve greatly changed the outcome of the game. I won’t state that one for the sake of my argument because I’m too lazy to research it.

Lol, you're the most delusional person I have seen. Acting like you keep track of predictions.

It's okay that everyone runs circles around you on the Bears board.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

Unreal, so youre "almost" agreeing the Jack call was wrong

And you probably know deep down a TD return was more likely than him being caught

So what exactly have you been arguing for 4 pages?

What...?

Maybe re-read that post dude.

Who ever argued that the Jack play was called correctly? I surely never, ever did. I do not think one person believes Lewis was down.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What...?

Maybe re-read that post dude.

Who ever argued that the Jack play was called correctly? I surely never, ever did. I do not think one person believes Lewis was down.

Lewis "being down" has been discussed ad nauseum, trust me there are tons of people here that insist he was down

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lewis "being down" has been discussed ad nauseum, trust me there are tons of people here that insist he was down

... Again, I think you really have a skewed view of how many people feel certain ways. SportsHoopla message boards and internet blogs are poor sample-sizes to get census opinions.

More than anything, where did I argue it? Again... I'm trying bro. This is just another instance of you kind of turning the conversation on it's head and going off of the rails. I never said that man... You know that. Stop this.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DirtDirtDirt

Oh, and Lewis being down is a popular opinion... Yet, you're in the minority if you feel the Patriots aren't being favored by the officials? Those statements directly contradict one another.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... Again, I think you really have a skewed view of how many people feel certain ways. SportsHoopla message boards and internet blogs are poor sample-sizes to get census opinions.

More than anything, where did I argue it? Again... I'm trying bro. This is just another instance of you kind of turning the conversation on it's head and going off of the rails. I never said that man... You know that. Stop this.

Its funny how you mention "poor sample sizes" but yet if you were to right now simply google "Jags robbed of TD", you would find piece after piece, video after video of footage and explanations regarding the Jack play

When i mentioned this earlier, you referenced my "Internet friends"

No really, its a fairly popular opinion that something seemed not so copastetic on Sunday

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DirtDirtDirt

Oh, and Lewis being down is a popular opinion... Yet, you're in the minority if you feel the Patriots aren't being favored by the officials? Those statements directly contradict one another.

Again, back to your "poor sample sizes", ive read that theory only on this board from the usual Pat fans suspects (and there are plenty)....Ive seen noone on this board with a reputation for being unbiased, suggest he was down

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny how you mention "poor sample sizes" but yet if you were to right now simply google "Jags robbed of TD", you would find piece after piece, video after video of footage and explanations regarding the Jack play

When i mentioned this earlier, you referenced my "Internet friends"

No really, its a fairly popular opinion that something seemed not so copastetic on Sunday

if you were to right now simply google "Jags robbed of TD", you would find piece after piece, video after video of footage and explanations regarding the Jack play

If you googled 9/11 truth or Flat Earth Truth. You would find piece after piece, video after video of footage and explanation regarding "evidence" on those theories. It doesn't mean that they're true... and it certainly does not mean most people feel that way.

I wouldn't dispute that it's a "fairly popular" hypothesis... It certainly has a bit of noise around it.

Just not a whole lot of credibility, or evidence.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you were to right now simply google "Jags robbed of TD", you would find piece after piece, video after video of footage and explanations regarding the Jack play

If you googled 9/11 truth or Flat Earth Truth. You would find piece after piece, video after video of footage and explanation regarding "evidence" on those theories. It doesn't mean that they're true... and it certainly does not mean most people feel that way.

I wouldn't dispute that it's a "fairly popular" hypothesis... It certainly has a bit of noise around it.

Just not a whole lot of credibility, or evidence.

Well, this brings us all back to the fact that what you see in the slow mo replay is not what most people are seeing

This sounds simply like "My opinion is right, everyone else is wrong" discussion

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, back to your "poor sample sizes", ive read that theory only on this board from the usual Pat fans suspects (and there are plenty)....Ive seen noone on this board with a reputation for being unbiased, suggest he was down

Ive seen noone on this board with a reputation for being unbiased, suggest he was down

Yeah, that was pretty much my initial point. I haven't heard it, at all.

Also, I never argued this. So, I'm still confused as to why you brought it up to me, as if I had.