• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why isnt anyone talking about this? (Jag-Pats)

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like i said, you see what you wanna see......Jack recovers that ball and gets up like he is shot out of a cannon, with zero hesitation.....Most of the Pats are either behind the play, or very much on their heels because it was such an amazing play.....You want to assume Tom Brady is catching him from behind at the Jags 40, go ahead....Ill assume that wasnt possible

Hogan, Cooks and Amendola were also behind the play and could have easily had angles to the sideline to cut him off Along with Brady and a lineman who was actually right in front of where Jack would have been running.

You're assuming something to be true that we blatantly cannot see.

It's just complete speculation.

I have little interest in seeing the Pats win another title, FWIW. I don't have a history on this board of defending the Pats. Like you do hating on them. Everyone knows who has the bias here... Evident by all the Pats fans that responded to you. This has clearly been ongoing.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon guys, this is getting tiresome and is going nowhere. What is done is done. Pats were the better team in the 60 minutes of play. Their defense stepped up, intimidated the Jags offense, which sputtered, starting at the end of first half.
I have a suggestion: Let's focus all that energy on breaking down the Eagles-Pats matchup for the Super Bowl, and talk about what lies ahead, not about what cannot be changed.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon guys, this is getting tiresome and is going nowhere. What is done is done. Pats were the better team in the 60 minutes of play. Their defense stepped up, intimidated the Jags offense, which sputtered, starting at the end of first half.
I have a suggestion: Let's focus all that energy on breaking down the Eagles-Pats matchup for the Super Bowl, and talk about what lies ahead, not about what cannot be changed.

52-17 Pats

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hogan, Cooks and Amendola were also behind the play and could have easily had angles to the sideline to cut him off Along with Brady and a lineman who was actually right in front of where Jack would have been running.

I have little interest in seeing the Pats win another title, FWIW. I don't have a history on this board of defending the Pats. Like you do hating on them. Everyone knows who has the bias here... Evident by all the Pats fans that responded to you. This has clearly been ongoing.

"Hating on them"

If you suggest Tom Brady doesn't walk on water in this place with every post, you are attacked on all sides, so consider that before you assume anything

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hating on them"

If you suggest Tom Brady doesn't walk on water in this place with every post, you are attacked on all sides, so consider that before you assume anything

Right, because it's not like saying that the Patriots don't get favored by the officials has started this endless back-and-forth between myself and the board... The Patriots are polarizing. Clearly, you can only see one side of things... but I assure you that it goes both ways.

It's evident that you have a history of going after the Pats and their posters on this board. I have over 7K posts here, and I honestly think this is my first extended interaction on a polarizing topic pertaining to the team.

If you wish to dwell on the term "hating" and dismiss it as foolish... we may call it something else. I know that semantics is of the utmost importance to those on the short-end of a debate.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah.

Watching football fans try and pass borderline PI calls off as "evidence" that there is an ongoing mass-conspiracy to get the Patriots SB Titles. It's just way too entertaining.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, because it's not like saying that the Patriots don't get favored by the officials has started this endless back-and-forth between myself and the board... The Patriots are polarizing. Clearly, you can only see one side of things... but I assure you that it goes both ways.

It's evident that you have a history of going after the Pats and their posters on this board. I have over 7K posts here, and I honestly think this is my first extended interaction on a polarizing topic pertaining to the team.

If you wish to dwell on the term "hating" and dismiss it as foolish... we may call it something else. I know that semantics is of the utmost importance to those on the short-end of a debate.

You're in the minority with your opinion

And that includes players that ya know, that actually play

Keep assuming that the fact that there is some fishy shit going on, is a Dirt exclusive

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

Watching football fans try and pass borderline PI calls off as "evidence" that there is an ongoing mass-conspiracy to get the Patriots SB Titles. It's just way too entertaining.
I must commend you on making a strong case to address the incessant whining. Executed, I must say, with impeccable arguments that cast more objective light on the "other" side of the story in these times of sportshoopla turmoil :clap:.

:suds:

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I want to let you in on a little secret. @DirtDirtDirt might have a touch of the anti-Patriots bias. But keep that on the down low, I don't think anyone knows.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to let you in on a little secret. @DirtDirtDirt might have a touch of the anti-Patriots bias. But keep that on the down low, I don't think anyone knows.

As opposed to the total objectivity coming out of Patriot nation

Soxfan already states they blew the Jack call, all I needed, all that counts

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep assuming that the fact that there is some fishy shit going on, is a Dirt exclusive

LMAO... according to what? More conjecture.

You having like-minded conspiracy pals on the internet means about as much as Flat Earth believers getting together in droves.

Wow, players whining about officiating. What a riveting and brand new concept!

Ewww... talk about a strawman. I never asserted that you were the only one who believed this. Another tactic used by those on the losing end of arguments.

There is absolutely zero evidence to form an argument, which suggests that there is a league-wide conspiracy going on.

I like to operate off of evidence, and not emotion. That's just me, though.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't you read?

He doesn't care about the Pats, he's a Giants fan!

I'm the "Patriots dick rider!"... despite this being the first Pats argument I have ever gotten into on this board.

Oh, and Rob Gronkowski is an irrelevant piece to your team. You all should really address the TE position. :pound:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO... according to what? More conjecture.

You having like-minded conspiracy pals on the internet means about as much as Flat Earth believers getting together in droves.

Wow, players whining about officiating. What a riveting and brand new concept!

Ewww... talk about a strawman. I never asserted that you were the only one who believed this. Another tactic used by those on the losing end of arguments.

There is absolutely zero evidence to form an argument, which suggests that there is a league-wide conspiracy going on.

I like to operate off of evidence, and not emotion. That's just me, though.

Hey my man, you posted the evidence

You could go on and on all you want

"Speculating" that Tom Brady was catching Myles Jack from behind at full speed is where I stopped taking you serious.

I'm gonna just lean on the most likely possible outcome had they made the correct call on the Jack play, and Tom Brady chasing him down doesn't make the list

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you read?

He doesn't care about the Pats, he's a Giants fan!

I'm the "Patriots dick rider!"... despite this being the first Pats argument I have ever gotten into on this board.

Oh, and Rob Gronkowski is an irrelevant piece to your team. You all should really address the TE position. :pound:

Yeah your anger as left you unhinged

Go grab a few fingers of whiskey, smoke a joint, strangle your parrot, whatever it is you do

I'll watch the Pats win another SB without Gronk and watch dipshits like you continue to call him the most valuable guy on the team

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As opposed to the total objectivity coming out of Patriot nation

Soxfan already states they blew the Jack call, all I needed, all that counts

Yet, here you are arguing for pages with a Bears fan that hasn't previously shown any Patriots bias.

One of you has a well known ax to grind.

The other guy is the Bears fan.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet, here you are arguing for pages with a Bears fan that hasn't previously shown any Patriots bias.

One of you has a well known ax to grind.

The other guy is the Bears fan.
He's not a Bear fan....He's the Waco Kid and I believe he's a bit of a drinker.....But I have no video evidence to support that unfortunately.....

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not a Bear fan....He's the Waco Kid and I believe he's a bit of a drinker.....But I have no video evidence to support that unfortunately.....

His born on date makes me think he might have been part of the great CBS migration of 2013. One of the stragglers. Like this guy:

tawp-04.JPG

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His born on date makes me think he might have been part of the great CBS migration of 2013. One of the stragglers. Like this guy:

tawp-04.JPG
"Last night Tom Brady sucked my ****, he's part of the team"