• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why isnt anyone talking about this? (Jag-Pats)

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cannot see anything in front of Jack... It's more than plausible that there were a few players with angles or in front of him.

Also, how is this proof of a conspiracy again?

This is proof that a bang/bang play needed to be challenged, in order to be called correctly. Is that exclusive to Pats games? lol

There's no way you are delusional enough to actually believe this is evidence of something... is there?

Yes, blowing the whistle there is about as 'unintentional' as throwing a 50 yard PI call with the Pats down 14-3 before the half, that no one besides the ref crew seem to agree was a good call

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, problem is its been called correctly twice in history, incorrectly called 40,594,347 times

Amazing the Pats were on the correct side of that call one out of the 2 times

I'll let Rock find other examples of the tuck rule being correctly called. (looks more consistent than the what is and what is not a catch rule).

So in the last 17 years, and A LOT of playoff games, you've found two controversial calls. Got anything else?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait...

The conspiracy was going on back in 2001, under a different commissioner... when Brady was a no-name 7th round QB and first year starter?

:pound:

And I noticed more of the intellectual dishonesty here.

The rule with a forward pass back then was "any forward arm movement with the ball by a thrower, is regarded as an attempt to pass". It was called all of the time.

This is turning into a sad, dismal spiral by yourself.

Hey why dont you post more video evidence that contradicts everything youre typing

Its awesome to watch

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll let Rock find other examples of the tuck rule being correctly called. (looks more consistent than the what is and what is not a catch rule).

So in the last 17 years, and A LOT of playoff games, you've found two controversial calls. Got anything else?

"Its a shitty Rule, but its a Rule"

The Story of the New England Patriots

Starring Sinbad as Tom Brady

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Youre right, the video you posted definitely proves that Miles Jack would have been not only tackled right away, he probably would have lost 25 yards

You posted the evidence, you see what you want, not what actually happened, thats obvious

Nick Foles played one great playoff game, and one game where he put up 13 points
He won the games thanks to being given Homefield by Carson Wentz, and he is about to look awful in the SB

Phil Simms wasnt the all time great you portray here

You posted the evidence, you see what you want, not what actually happened, thats obvious

Holy shit, this literally made me spit out my water all over the place. Coming from you, the guy obsessed with confirming his little conspiracy theory about the Patriots. Hilarious. On the internet, looking up video clips. That proves his little theory true.

Nick Foles played one great playoff game

But I thought in big games, "important players" missing is always felt and nearly impossible to overcome?

Oh, now it's "Simms wasn't great". Ah... okay. Was he important to the team, though?

He won the games thanks to being given Homefield by Carson Wentz, and he is about to look awful in the SB

Hey, look... your favorite past-time. Conjecture and speculation.

38-7 win... all because of home-field! WOWWWWEEEE!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey why dont you post more video evidence that contradicts everything youre typing

Its awesome to watch

He's officially out of anything to say.

Ouch... this was bad, Dirt. I like you too, that's what hurts ME. You hurt ME, in this thread.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy shit, this literally made me spit out my water all over the place. Coming from you, the guy obsessed with confirming his little conspiracy theory about the Patriots. Hilarious. On the internet, looking up video clips. That proves his little theory true.

Nick Foles played one great playoff game

But I thought in big games, "important players" missing is always felt and nearly impossible to overcome?

Oh, now it's "Simms wasn't great". Ah... okay. Was he important to the team, though?

Hey, look... your favorite past-time. Conjecture and speculation.

38-7 win... all because of home-field! WOWWWWEEEE!

How much angrier you wanna get?

Stop posting evidence that contradicts everything you say, and you'll be ok

Live and learn, you're not the first to look foolish

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's officially out of anything to say.

Ouch... this was bad, Dirt. I like you too, that's what hurts ME. You hurt ME, in this thread.

Wheeew I didn't realize you're another Loony tune Pats lover

Let me help

Watch the video you posted
You'll see that by time Jack possesses the ball, he is no longer in contact with Lewis

Pretty clear, pretty easy

Good luck

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, blowing the whistle there is about as 'unintentional' as throwing a 50 yard PI call with the Pats down 14-3 before the half, that no one besides the ref crew seem to agree was a good call

So, you're actually implying that fumbles don't get called "down by contact" initially, and then overturned? This isn't commonplace in the NFL? That's what the argument is down to?

that no one besides the ref crew seem to agree was a good call

It's so funny how people get lost in their little internet communities. I didn't initially hear much fuss about the PI call. You're just encompassed with the Patriots.

I just don't understand how borderline PI calls are evidence of a pretty massive conspiracy.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wheeew I didn't realize you're another Loony tune Pats lover

Let me help

Watch the video you posted
You'll see that by time Jack possesses the ball, he is no longer in contact with Lewis

Pretty clear, pretty easy

Good luck

It's quite close... I agree, he very well may not be touched while having possession. Regardless, you cannot prove Jack would have scored.

Conjecture, conjecture, conjecture...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you're actually implying that fumbles don't get called "down by contact" initially, and then overturned? This isn't commonplace in the NFL? That's what the argument is down to?

that no one besides the ref crew seem to agree was a good call

It's so funny how people get lost in their little internet communities. I didn't initially hear much fuss about the PI call. You're just encompassed with the Patriots.

I just don't understand how borderline PI calls are evidence of a pretty massive conspiracy.

The argument is that officials are strictly instructed not to blow the whistle prematurely and let the play play out

You're guess is as good as mine why that didn't happen on that play

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's quite close... I agree, he very well may not be touched while having possession. Regardless, you cannot prove Jack would have scored.

Conjecture, conjecture, conjecture...

Common sense says at the very least, they are deep in NE territory

Doesn't change the overall point is was a huge huge whistle

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much angrier you wanna get?

Stop posting evidence that contradicts everything you say, and you'll be ok

Live and learn, you're not the first to look foolish

:pound:

Yeah, just stick to this line, and don't actually have a discussion. I admit, I get it. It is your best bet.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Common sense says at the very least, they are deep in NE territory

Common sense says nothing here... You're searching out all of these plays. Like I said, I could find clips of any team. All of the times officials gave them shoddy calls over the entire season. I could edit these together, and make it appear the refs are in their corner.

Confirmation bias does some amazing things to the brain. If you attach yourself to an assertion, you will usually find evidence to back it up.

Let's just say that Jack would have scored, and you're right...

How is this evidence of a conspiracy? Has this not happened with fumbles countless of other times? Hell, you used to not even be able to overturn that play to a fumble recover up until about a decade ago. lol

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The argument is that officials are strictly instructed not to blow the whistle prematurely and let the play play out

You're guess is as good as mine why that didn't happen on that play

My guess is that he looked down by contact to the refs... as he did to every player on the field. lol. You said yourself, they were all standing still and flat-footed.

Hmm... I wonder if that had anything to do with the way the play looked from field level? :scratch:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way your mind works conspiring different theories makes me laugh. Thats exactly how my brain works watching crime shows. Well guess we'll see if any of your theories are right in a couple weeks. I don't it as you do.....but that's okay!

I probably wouldn't either if it was my team....You have to see this stuff from a non Patriots fan angle or it won't appeal to you....Understood though, faithful fans are a good thing !!!!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Common sense says nothing here... You're searching out all of these plays. Like I said, I could find clips of any team. All of the times officials gave them shoddy calls over the entire season. I could edit these together, and make it appear the refs are in their corner.

Confirmation bias does some amazing things to the brain. If you attach yourself to an assertion, you will usually find evidence to back it up.

Let's just say that Jack would have scored, and you're right...

How is this evidence of a conspiracy? Has this not happened with fumbles countless of other times? Hell, you used to not even be able to overturn that play to a fumble recover up until about a decade ago. lol

Like i said, you see what you wanna see......Jack recovers that ball and gets up like he is shot out of a cannon, with zero hesitation.....Most of the Pats are either behind the play, or very much on their heels because it was such an amazing play.....You want to assume Tom Brady is catching him from behind at the Jags 40, go ahead....Ill assume that wasnt possible

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is that he looked down by contact to the refs... as he did to every player on the field. lol. You said yourself, they were all standing still and flat-footed.

Hmm... I wonder if that had anything to do with the way the play looked from field level? :scratch:

Every player but Jack and the defender running with Jack apparently

The rule is in place for that exact reason, there is a difference between "looking down by contact, and being down by contact"

if there is the slightest bit of uncertainty, the ref is instructed to eat the whistle

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every player but Jack and the defender running with Jack apparently

The rule is in place for that exact reason, there is a difference between "looking down by contact, and being down by contact"

if there is the slightest bit of uncertainty, the ref is instructed to eat the whistle

I understand that...

I also understand that countless of plays which were ruled "down by contact" during this NFL season, were overturned to fumbles. This is something you see multiple times week-to-week.