• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why isnt anyone talking about this? (Jag-Pats)

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're going to talk about blatant non-called holding penalties, can we circle back to the helmet catch from the 2008 Super Bowl?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So that play is taken off the books. The Giants are dumped back another 10 yards. Gotta say, in those circumstances, I'm seeing the Pats winning that Super Bowl. Wow that was easy.

1-1

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of things.
First of all that isn't what lost the game for the Jags. They played scared on both sides of the ball starting from the kneel down at the end of the first half.
Secondly, even if the score becomes 27-10 I wouldn't even say that definitely ends the game. Likely sure but with that way that game was going Brady could have had time to engineer three drives instead of two.

However that doesn't excuse the error. On a play like that you need to let it play out. Similar to the end of the Titans-Chiefs game when Henry put the ball on the ground and the Chiefs ran it back but was later ruled down correctly. The goal should be to get the call right ultimately. Unfortunate but the Jags can only blame themselves for the outcome
As quick as that whistle blew I really believe the ref didn't see the fumble and was blowing the play dead. No way to take back a blown whistle in that instance.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup 8 Tds for Gronk to 11for Bell. Gronk played in one less game. Just imagine if Gronk had even 120 touches?
I can't imagine him getting 120 considering he's only been over 80 twice....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that play is taken off the books. The Giants are dumped back another 10 yards. Gotta say, in those circumstances, I'm seeing the Pats winning that Super Bowl. Wow that was easy.

1-1

Sure, that would be cool, if this past Sunday was the only massive controversey surrounding officiating in a Pats playoff game

If we are gonna play that game, we just may come to the conclusion that Tom Brady and Jim kelly are synonymous

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As quick as that whistle blew I really believe the ref didn't see the fumble and was blowing the play dead. No way to take back a blown whistle in that instance.

So it should have been 27-10 if called correctly

good, all this arguing for nothing

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course you didnt

So tell me professor why no response from the Jag players?

Then complain again about the head butt you didn't see. Did you see the Jag defender slap White upside the head after scoring his TD? It was right infront of the ref yet it wasn't called.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're going to talk about blatant non-called holding penalties, can we circle back to the helmet catch from the 2008 Super Bowl?
No that was legit

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, that would be cool, if this past Sunday was the only massive controversey surrounding officiating in a Pats playoff game

If we are gonna play that game, we just may come to the conclusion that Tom Brady and Jim kelly are synonymous

What were the other massively controversial Pats playoff game officiating conspiracies?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tell me professor why no response from the Jag players?

Then complain again about the head butt you didn't see. Did you see the Jag defender slap White upside the head after scoring his TD? It was right infront of the ref yet it wasn't called.

The ref on the White TD was busy being involved in the Pats TD dance, that may be the most incriminating tweet ever

And I didnt see the Amendola headbutt, its something Jags players discussed over and over after the game

As far as the Dion Lewis hold, there is a clear image of it inside another thread I dont remember, but it was as clear as day

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What were the other massively controversial Pats playoff game officiating conspiracies?

m55DVg8.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh do you mean like the Kuechly raping of Gronk in the EZ that was flagged then it wasn't?

I really thought more of you.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ref on the White TD was busy being involved in the Pats TD dance, that may be the most incriminating tweet ever

And I didnt see the Amendola headbutt, its something Jags players discussed over and over after the game

As far as the Dion Lewis hold, there is a clear image of it inside another thread I dont remember, but it was as clear as day
In other news....Peaky Blinders is awesome....Just finished season 2.....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh do you mean like the Kuechly raping of Gronk in the EZ that was flagged then it wasn't?

I really thought more of you.

The fact that you guys continue to reference one and that only one keuchly play over and over

Speaks to how favorable the league has treated the Pats

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news....Peaky Blinders is awesome....Just finished season 2.....

My Man, glad you enjoy, a lot of people ive told about it dont have the patience to let it play into its greatness

Season 4 is the greatest stuff ever

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 Im a NY Giants fan, the only thing I hate about the Patriots is when they arent on our schedule

#2 there has been video all week of Miles Jack giving the Jags a 27-10 in the 4th that was stopped by a premature whistle.....A non-holding call on the Game winning Dion Lewis run on the left side...A video of a headbutt by Amendola that I have not seen but has been discussed all week

Not to mention a questionable defensive PI for 40 yards that gave the Pats all the momentum heading into HT

#1 Im a NY Giants fan, the only thing I hate about the Patriots is when they arent on our schedule

Right... You clearly are unbiased here. :rolleyes2:

Lol... The Jack thing again? Dude, everyone and their mother watching the game, probably besides those two players thought Lewis looked down in real-time. I didn't even realize he had even lost the ball, at any point until Jack was up with it. Not to mention, that Lewis very well could have been touching Jack upon him gaining possession anyway. You also have no way of knowing if Jack would have scored... The whistle blew everyone on the field dead.

Not being able to change the outcome of a run, following a fumble recovery on a play that was blown dead. Is not exclusive to the Patriots. This is a regular occurrence in the league.

This is all just conjecture. If I wanted, right now. I could go make a lengthy video of every team in the NFL benefiting from calls, and frame it as them having "the refs conspiring with them".

You and the other tin-foiled hat wearing conspiracy theorists are behaving like children. "How could the greatest coach and QB of all-time win 6 titles in two decades! It's not like this is a league driven by coaching or QB play! There must be some other explanation!"

A hold? Really? Lol... a run play where a hold could have been called. Holy shit, I never see that! Only in Pats games!

You people are beyond help. If those exact same plays happen with another team, the EXACT SAME game script. Nobody would even blink at any of those calls.

Funny how you stopped addressing the Gronk thing when it became apparent that it was a losing battle.

This is pathetic.