• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why isnt anyone talking about this? (Jag-Pats)

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cannot say with certainty he was going to score on that.

What would have helped a lot was a FG to end the 1st half but they were too scared to run plays with 3 time outs.....

Only a certainty he would get a damn good head start, and your money would be on him scoring if Tom Brady and his Oline were the closest pursuers

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, now you're just spitting out speculation and conjecture. I would have to see these plays, and somehow be convinced that there are more blown calls in favor of the Pats. Than there are any other team. Every week I'm screaming at my TV about holding, facemask, PI calls that appear to be incorrect during Bears games... lol. It doesn't mean there's a conspiracy. I see incorrect calls made all of the time.

Isn't it just more likely that you're just looking really hard for something to bitch about? That you've attached yourself to a conclusion, and are now looking for evidence which will confirm your hypothesis? Your senses are peaking with this shit. That's more than likely the only problem.

#1 Im a NY Giants fan, the only thing I hate about the Patriots is when they arent on our schedule

#2 there has been video all week of Miles Jack giving the Jags a 27-10 in the 4th that was stopped by a premature whistle.....A non-holding call on the Game winning Dion Lewis run on the left side...A video of a headbutt by Amendola that I have not seen but has been discussed all week

Not to mention a questionable defensive PI for 40 yards that gave the Pats all the momentum heading into HT

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Wahlberg sucks.

Shooter was good, but Wahlberg sucks. Hundreds of heroes in the Boston Marathon bombing and Mark Wahlberg wants to play a fake character so he can look like a badass. Oh, and he left the Super Bowl early and lied about it.

Thanks for Entourage Mark, but you can piss off now

Wahlbergs best roles are self deprecating funny roles like the Will farrell movies and Ted

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only one that I would say is ACTUALLY game changing that was wrong, was ruling Myles Jack down after the fumble. But in real time, it looked like he got the ball as he was on Dion Lewis, and therefore was down. Not until after the replay was I able to see that this wasn't the case.
Even after watching the replay it wasn't 100% certain Lewis fumbled yet alone was Jack down by contact. It was bang bang and the ref blew his whistle.

Jags had 4 DUMB non controversial penalties that also hurt them. Illegal shift, false start, delay of game and the helmet to helmet.

Both teams had an offensive hold against tgem.

Jags had one controversial call go against them the Cooks/Bouye DPI.

Pretty evenly called game otherwise (-) the 4 stupid non-controversial penalties.

I'm with you I hate using the officials as an excuse slightly less than using injuries as an excuse.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not game changing, but game ending

On a sidenote, the subtle lack of respect shown by BB when it came to Bortles was so funny....I thought BB was much more ok with punting in that second half than he ever was
Yeah it ended the game so it took the Jaguars chances from 1% to 0%. That's why I don't really consider it a big call.

I was just waiting for them to go for it on 4th down late in the game, but Ryan Allen did a nice job keeping them pinned. Nothing too crazy, but 8-12 yard line every time it seemed.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wahlbergs best roles are self deprecating funny roles like the Will farrell movies and Ted
Never saw the Will Ferrell movies. Ted is good as well. I walked out of The Happening

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what if Jack scores? Score is then 27-10 with the ball going back to the Pats with more time on the clock than after the Jags possession after the fumble.

Are we to pretend the Pats now DON'T score two unanswered TDs? If things play out as they did for the Pats, the score is 27-24 with the Pats having the ball with almost 2 minutes to go. Given the way that game was going I like the Pats chances of at least scoring a field goal.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even after watching the replay it wasn't 100% certain Lewis fumbled yet alone was Jack down by contact. It was bang bang and the ref blew his whistle.

Jags had 4 DUMB non controversial penalties that also hurt them. Illegal shift, false start, delay of game and the helmet to helmet.

Both teams had an offensive hold against tgem.

Jags had one controversial call go against them the Cooks/Bouye DPI.

Pretty evenly called game otherwise (-) the 4 stupid non-controversial penalties.

I'm with you I hate using the officials as an excuse slightly less than using injuries as an excuse.
I watched the game on NFL Network on Monday and specifically paid attention to the Myles Jack thing. He was not down by contact. It was close, but he wasn't.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the game on NFL Network on Monday and specifically paid attention to the Myles Jack thing. He was not down by contact. It was close, but he wasn't.

But right off the bat, you weren't certain, and obviously neither was the ref.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, right off the bat I was just angry so I wasn't really in a state of deciding what had happened. But watching the replay again, it took a few times for me to see that he wasn't down by contact, which was a surprise to me.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you guys appreciate how much I teach about sports in this place

I know Cereal appreciates all the knowledge ive bestowed on him over the years

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, complaining about the refs is a bitch move.
I don’t have a dog in this fight. It’s not a complaint if I don’t care. It’s just how things are.

I think its a bitch move to claim the referees don’t decide over 50% of professional sports games. They clearly do if you look at every game objectively.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Could you imagine that happened to the Pats...

Dear Lord what this place would look like

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t have a dog in this fight. It’s not a complaint if I don’t care. It’s just how things are.

I think its a bitch move to claim the referees don’t decide over 50% of professional sports games. They clearly do if you look at every game objectively.
Yes, saying that referees decide over 50% of professional games is a bitch move. It's setting yourself up so you can deflect blame when something doesn't go your team's way.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, right off the bat I was just angry so I wasn't really in a state of deciding what had happened. But watching the replay again, it took a few times for me to see that he wasn't down by contact, which was a surprise to me.

Operative part of it all being "a few times" and likely in slo mo.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well the Pats would have won the game easily if they were up 10 in the 4th quarter with the ball at midfield. So it would have been a footnote

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But really, imagine if all those calls went against the Patriots.

Patriots fans would be bitching right?

So you are essentially no different than a Patriots fan who didn't get his way. That's why I think it's a bitch move.