• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why isnt anyone talking about this? (Jag-Pats)

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Pats fan trying to find Jags images or clips
Who needs pics? It's much more fun listening to Feable fans cry about how Viking fans defiled their Rocky trophy.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who needs pics? It's much more fun listening to Feable fans cry about how Viking fans defiled their Rocky trophy.

and the Eagles defiled their #1 defense...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less about what happens to a rocky statue.
That was the main rebuttal from the Philly fans today to counter how big a collective POS their fan base was.

That was priceless precious

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that. What else are you going to watch? Ice Skating? Just be objective the next few days/weeks when watching sports and ask yourself if a team would’ve won without a specific fucked up call. The funny thing is, I have described this theory to several people at different times in sports bars and almost without fail there is a game on that it relates to that wasn’t the subject of the conversation to begin with. The last time I described it was during the Kentucky Florida basketball game this past week, and sure enough, the referees miss a blatant foul where a player got raked across the head while going for the game tying basket, and it wasn’t called. Florida went on to win by 2 points. It depends largely on the sport. It happens very frequently in basketball, quite frequently in football and hockey, and every now and again in baseball and Soccer.
So the other 39 minutes of the game don't decide it, the ref's call decides it. It's an asinine way to look at the game.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the contrary, that call ruined the rest of the game.
Just because a call comes at the end, doesn't mean it decides the game. Just like if you lose the last game of the season, doesn't mean it decided your season. The other 15 games are just as important just like the other 39 minutes of a college basketball game are just as important. Refs don't decide games.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because a call comes at the end, doesn't mean it decides the game. Just like if you lose the last game of the season, doesn't mean it decided your season. The other 15 games are just as important just like the other 39 minutes of a college basketball game are just as important. Refs don't decide games.
Yeah, referees decide a ton of games. The outcome of a game is who is ahead at a certain point. If two teams are evenly matched on a certain day, calls from the referee could very easily determine the winner. Arguing against this is ludicrous. I’m not saying it’s intentional by the referees, it just happens. There’s a fucking reason you bribe a referee.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, referees decide a ton of games. The outcome of a game is who is ahead at a certain point. If two teams are evenly matched on a certain day, calls from the referee could very easily determine the winner. Arguing against this is ludicrous. I’m not saying it’s intentional by the referees, it just happens. There’s a fucking reason you bribe a referee.
And that part is what decides the game.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you need my help with anything this morning?
Yeah, jump on the MLB Opening Day Countdown and start counting down to opening day instead of the day before opening day like Yoga is doing.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that it is an evenly matched competition is up to the players.
And in a perfect world, that evenly matched competition would be decided by the players. Instead, it’s by the refs. In a perfect world the win would go to the team that earned the lead at the games end with the game called fair and square and to the letter of the games laws. In the real world, players try to manipulate the referees into making bad calls through gamesmanship because it gives them an advantage. Referees clearly decide games. It’s 95% players and 5% referees, but that 5% comes into play a lot.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in a perfect world, that evenly matched competition would be decided by the players. Instead, it’s by the refs. In a perfect world the win would go to the team that earned the lead at the games end with the game called fair and square and to the letter of the games laws. In the real world, players try to manipulate the referees into making bad calls through gamesmanship because it gives them an advantage. Referees clearly decide games. It’s 95% players and 5% referees, but that 5% comes into play a lot.
I'll agree on the 95 to 5% ratio. That's why I don't think refs decide over 50% of games like you

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JAX had already given up from where I sat.

Taking that knee at end of first half. 3 points there changes everything.