• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why isnt anyone talking about this? (Jag-Pats)

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and watch dipshits like you continue to call him the most valuable guy on the team

I'm not joking. Are you seriously this desperate? Really pathetic to make this many strawmans.

I never asserted that.

You should literally quit the forum after this. Wow... I don't know how you can show yourself here after this. lol

If you were intentionally trolling, you could not be more intellectually dishonest. I know frustration and emotion can consume some people, though.
Oh and he doesn't resort to calling people names either:doh:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG OMG OMG!!!! THE TRUTH HAS COME OUT, GUYS!!!!

I CALL UTTER BULLSHIT RAMSEY!! UTTER BULLSHIT

But whoever edited this is a genius!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the one post which agrees with you, is the ONE that counts. What a coincidence...

I mean, my goodness dude. lol

Also, is anyone here saying that the Jack play was called correctly?

It's just tough man, I'm just leveling with you here. You're all over the place. I can't keep up with each angle you take. You keep changing how you attack the arguement.
Welcome to the club it's Dirt's M.O.
We affectionately call it the Dirt Spin. Wecome to the Dirt Spin Zone.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Jack strip the ball before Lewis hits the ground... Therefore, Jacksonville ball. Isn't that what most people see?
Dirt's tv has a different angle then the rest of America

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahem ^^^^^
Your point? Notice in the next paragraph I say it was a 50/50 call. It could've went either way and the ruling on the field would've remained. No whinning just an opinion like I paraphrased it. It certainly wasn't clear cut or obvious prior to replay as some would have you believe.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which penalty by the Pats did you enjoy most not being called?

Was it the 2 different muggings of Mercedes Lewis?

Was it the blatant hold on the game ending Dion Lewis run?

Was it the post play Amendola headbut?

To answer your question, the only 2 calls I had a problem with was the PI before the half and the Jack whistle....But these arent your normal calls, these were game changing, SB representative changing calls that should not have happened
We've already discussed most of this. I'm not doing the Dirt two step with you so you can tap dance around for another 8 hours as you keep adding and adding to the arguement.

You know a lot of what went on here today could've been avoided if you weren't so hard headed. You and you alone started with speculation and conjecture trying to claim it as fact. Thatxs why everyone has slapped the dog snot out of you today.

A simple IMO, as I saw it, could've instead of would've would have done wonders.

Enjoy the hate you have

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dz9VI48.gif

He'll be back.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
recovery doesn't happen until nobody is touching Jack.
I agree after seeing the replay.

What's funny is Dirt also claimed he knew immediately (or words to that affect) that Lewis had fumbled. I say impossible from the live angle we saw.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rigged.

The flags alone on the Jags and the 1 flag on the Pats? Cmon man it's
Getting beyond obvious

WWF

I couldn't believe how undisciplined the Jaguars were :eek:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NWPATSFAN for one (Ignore his now jumping in to say the opposite)
SonnyBlack
RexRacer

Etc.etc.etc.etc.......

Rat bastard, I knew you would give me up. Soxfan asked you twice and should have told him none of his fucking business. Guys nowadays fold to easy

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree after seeing the replay.

What's funny is Dirt also claimed he knew immediately (or words to that affect) that Lewis had fumbled. I say impossible from the live angle we saw.

And I'd agree the guy that blew the whistle didn't have the best look at it, but he has to know that if you're unsure you let the play go on and automatic replay will sort out the turnover.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'd agree the guy that blew the whistle didn't have the best look at it, but he has to know that if you're unsure you let the play go on and automatic replay will sort out the turnover.
So you agree then? He was likely blowing the whistle because Lewis was down. He didn't see the ball moving or come out. He saw Lewis with the ball, go down, blew the whistle then saw Jack with the ball.

case closed

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you agree then? He was likely blowing the whistle because Lewis was down. He didn't see the ball moving or come out. He saw Lewis with the ball, go down, blew the whistle then saw Jack with the ball.

case closed

I can't disagree thats what he saw from his angle, but if he saw Jack come up with the ball, why is he blowing the whistle?

I'm just joking that it was intentional... just sucked donkey balls for the Jags that he most likely scores and puts the game away.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't disagree thats what he saw from his angle, but if he saw Jack come up with the ball, why is he blowing the whistle?

I'm just joking that it was intentional... just sucked donkey balls for the Jags that he most likely scores and puts the game away.
Sucked for the Jags I agree. The rest is speculation.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Pats fan trying to find Jags images or clips