• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why is the baseball forum the last sport listed on the home page?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really sure. I am content with where the MLB tab is, in any case. I chuckle that politics is up on the tag list, however.

I'm no mathematician, but it seems to me the political threads draw more posts than any other forum.

I don't really mind where the MLB tab is either and I'm glad there's a place for folks to berate or fellate Obama. Otherwise that shit invades the sports threads.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no mathematician, but it seems to me the political threads draw more posts than any other forum.

I don't really mind where the MLB tab is either and I'm glad there's a place for folks to berate or fellate Obama. Otherwise that shit invades the sports threads.
Yeah, being originally from ESPN before the hoop- I can do without the BS political threads. Nice to see the trash contained to a nice tidy corner.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, being originally from ESPN before the hoop- I can do without the BS political threads. Nice to see the trash contained to a nice tidy corner.

i'm from the MLB threads on FN. We kind of regulated that ourselves and didn't get much political jargon. I'm glad The PK has a place to get it out of his system.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to say reverse alphabetical... But it goes F-B-H... So I am wrong...

I know this was originally a college sports Board... so college comes first...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to say reverse alphabetical... But it goes F-B-H... So I am wrong...

I know this was originally a college sports Board... so college comes first...
From what I have heard, there was a time where if it wasn't posted in the CFB or Water Cooler, it wasn't going to get seen. The Hoop has come quite a ways.