• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why is it so hard for tshirt bandwagoners to come to terms with this one thing: ?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention when Riley does go pro Josh will come home to coach a real P5 school #OUDNA

I don’t think Riley ever goes pro and Heupel ain’t coming back to Oklahoma. Scorned lovers en sech.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that’s why the Big12 only has 2 teams from Texas and the PAC12 only has two teams from California.

Remember, the Big 12 was formed when what were deemed the 4 most relevant teams from the Southwest Conference combined with the Big 8 to form a 12-team conference that would be able to hold a conference championship game. Later on, when 4 teams left over a two-year period, the league was looking at falling to 8 members when they added TCU & West Virginia to get back to a 10-team league; but they kept the Texas component at 4 teams, even when they had a chance to add other Texas teams.

The Pac-12 is a mostly-coastal, regional conference that has had 4 California teams for most of its existence; yet, when it decided to expand from its 10-team base, it chose to add teams from Colorado & Utah, rather than add any more Cali schools.

These days conferences are trying to add to their footprint, not expand within an already saturated viewership market. If the ACC were to lose N.C. State & Wake Forest, do you really think they would add two more North Carolina schools?

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF is and has been the hottest topic in college athletics.

I don’t care if you want to UCFoolishly deny UCFs Rise to Dominance. What is undeniable is UCF is the most talked about team in all of college athletics.

Another UCFiction by the biggest purveyor of UCFantasy on the internet.

First off, the teams that garner the most attention are: a) Those teams most likely to be playing for a national championship (Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma, Ohio St., Notre Dame, Georgia); b) Those teams that are most likely to give the above teams a run for their money but fall short of the playoffs (Michigan, Penn St., Wisconsin, Iowa, Washington, Oregon, Washington St., Florida, Texas A&M, Auburn, LSU, Texas, Syracuse); and

c) Schools that are racked by scandal (Ohio St. again, USC & others in the bribery scandal); and d) Those schools that are closest to breaking their way into the groups in the first two categories (UCF, Boise St., Utah, Kentucky).

Now, while I believe that UCF has made great strides as a football program & is among the best dozen or so teams in the nation, two years of outstanding play is not enough to call them a dominant team.

LyquidMetal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tld;r

Cute Dr. Pepper trophy. Some participant their whole errr 1 game for a participation trophy.

#UCFacts
Would you care to say that in english? Or is that to much for your community college self?

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another UCFiction by the biggest purveyor of UCFantasy on the internet.

First off, the teams that garner the most attention are: a) Those teams most likely to be playing for a national championship (Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma, Ohio St., Notre Dame, Georgia); b) Those teams that are most likely to give the above teams a run for their money but fall short of the playoffs (Michigan, Penn St., Wisconsin, Iowa, Washington, Oregon, Washington St., Florida, Texas A&M, Auburn, LSU, Texas, Syracuse); and

c) Schools that are racked by scandal (Ohio St. again, USC & others in the bribery scandal); and d) Those schools that are closest to breaking their way into the groups in the first two categories (UCF, Boise St., Utah, Kentucky).

Now, while I believe that UCF has made great strides as a football program & is among the best dozen or so teams in the nation, two years of outstanding play is not enough to call them a dominant team.

What UCF has done in 22 years of FBS football is nothing short of spectacular. Our 2007 - 2017 Rise to Prominence is what feel good documentaries dream of.

Now we begin our Rise to Dominance, my UCFriend. This will only happen once. Im so lucky to be a part of it.

#UCFacts

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What UCF has done in 22 years of FBS football is nothing short of spectacular. Our 2007 - 2017 Rise to Prominence is what feel good documentaries dream of.

Now we begin our Rise to Dominance, my UCFriend. This will only happen once. Im so lucky to be a part of it.

#UCFacts

Troll on. Here are some actual facts about UCF football.

All time record of 158-124-0 in 23 seasons ('96-'18). One time was in a preseason top 25 poll. 4 times finished ranked in the final poll. Only ranked for a total of 38 weeks all time. 10 losing seasons. Only 6 times won double digit games in a season.

info from sports-reference.com

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP needs to understand that directional schools will always be considered somewhat inadequate- for instance University of "CENTRAL" Florida will never be a P5 school, just like the University of "NORTH" Carolina is a sub-standard P5 school and that's just a UCFact.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troll on. Here are some actual facts about UCF football.

All time record of 158-124-0 in 23 seasons ('96-'18). One time was in a preseason top 25 poll. 4 times finished ranked in the final poll. Only ranked for a total of 38 weeks all time. 10 losing seasons. Only 6 times won double digit games in a season.

info from sports-reference.com

uf, FSU and Miami lost for 80 years each before they ever won anything

it onlt took 11 years for UCF to win a conference championship. And only 21 years for a National championship.

People who understand calculas know rate of change is really what matter. UCF can have a down year to a National Championship year all within 2 years.

No other school has that resiliency.

#UCFacts

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP needs to understand that directional schools will always be considered somewhat inadequate- for instance University of "CENTRAL" Florida will never be a P5 school, just like the University of "NORTH" Carolina is a sub-standard P5 school and that's just a UCFact.

You're tshirt bandwagoner who never went to Duke

#UCFacts

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does UCF have anything but T-shirt fans? Was UCF anybody's first choice school? Everybody I know that went to UCF has uttered the following phrase...UCF is my school, but ______is my team. Insert, Florida, Miami, FSU or whatever other actually relevant team it may be in the blank. I don't know, maybe the last four or five years have changed things for students that go there now....wonder how long that lasts.

UCF is still a commuter school.

I asked every employee in Orlando and Cocoa Beach that I dealt with who their favorite college football team was, 80% of them said Florida. Followed by Miami and FSU. None said UCF. I was pretty amazed.

This was during the 2017 season when 2016 was the year UCF went 6-6 and 2015 was the year UCF went 0-12.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uf, FSU and Miami lost for 80 years each before they ever won anything

it onlt took 11 years for UCF to win a conference championship. And only 21 years for a National championship.

People who understand calculas know rate of change is really what matter. UCF can have a down year to a National Championship year all within 2 years.

No other school has that resiliency.

#UCFacts

:pound:

So you're trying to compare UCF to The U & FSU that have a combined 7 national title all since 1983? Never mind the countless All Americans, Heisman winners, NFL players & HOFers from both schools. What does UCF have again?

And stop w/ the phoney baloney national title. According to ncaa.com UCF has never won it all.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a friend who played OL at UCF. Even he isn’t this big an asshat about the program.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who else wants to be a t-shirt bandwagoner of the prestigious athletic programs that are Mizzou and Northwestern?

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you’re still a tshirt bandwagoner, loser?

#UCFacts
I thought the whole point of a tshrt bandwagoner was liking a school you didn't attend?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the whole point of a tshrt bandwagoner was liking a school you didn't attend?
He has some gay definition that he can’t explain but let’s just leave it at he’s a troll who pretends to be a fan of UCF. Pretty sure it is an AG alt.