• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why is it so hard for tshirt bandwagoners to come to terms with this one thing: ?

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the 21st Century.

I think we would all like to hear your stories from the horse and buggies days.

Unlike most universities that were founded for poor farmers, UCF was founded to take human kind to the Moon.

UCF was founded in 1963 all because of JFKs speech and mission of We go to the Moon. Not because it’s easy. But because it’s hard. Hard with a Boston R.

50 years later. UCF is the most important school in college athletics.

#UCFacts
Lying POS. Man landed on the moon in 1969. The little school that could not first graduation class was 1970.

The history of being inadequate fucks started right away and continues still.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF is and has been the hottest topic in college athletics.

I don’t care if you want to UCFoolishly deny UCFs Rise to Dominance. What is undeniable is UCF is the most talked about team in all of college athletics.

As they say,
UCFirst they Deny
Then they Detract
Then they come around to the UCFacts

#UCFacts

Nobody's ever heard of UC Fresno. What's this about?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lying POS. Man landed on the moon in 1969. The little school that could not first graduation class was 1970.

The history of being inadequate fucks started right away and continues still.
UCF Speed

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50 years later. UCF is the most important school in college athletics.

#UCFacts

OMG most delusional person on the board :crazy:

Do you know what the Capital One Cup or the Directors Cup is????

Google it study it. UCF is not in the top 50.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG most delusional person on the board :crazy:

Do you know what the Capital One Cup or the Directors Cup is????

Google it study it. UCF is not in the top 50.
He’s just a shitty, non entertaining troll.

LyquidMetal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the community college jackass keeps jackassing along.

A coupla things. Fl St got stroke with an anybody anytime anywhere attitude and they built up to the point they can talk all they want.

You might wanna go to the other board and help your community college buddies. They are getting hammered.

BTW-you ain't got one of these in the trophy case so, really, I guess all you can do is waste bandwidth, eh?
22dlea.jpg

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A coupla things. Fl St got stroke with an anybody anytime anywhere attitude and they built up to the point they can talk all they want.

You might wanna go to the other board and help your community college buddies. They are getting hammered.

BTW-you ain't got one of these in the trophy case so, really, I guess all you can do is waste bandwidth, eh?
22dlea.jpg

Miami did the same. That’s how you build relevance and respect as an up and coming program. Not by walking in and demanding the respect of a P5 school.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

22dlea.jpg

Tld;r

Cute Dr. Pepper trophy. Some participant their whole errr 1 game for a participation trophy.

#UCFacts

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, UCF is a P5 school stuck in a G5 conference. The rest of the conference is not at their level. There needs to be another school to step up their game so that both join the B12.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, UCF is a P5 school stuck in a G5 conference. The rest of the conference is not at their level. There needs to be another school to step up their game so that both join the B12.

I’d take UCF in the Big 12 in a heartbeat. Very likely they’d end up like TCU. Occasionally challenge for the conference title but never really be a true P5 power and it would give Oklahoma more exposure in Florida where we’re trying to build our presence. Can’t think of any other G5 school who would bring much to the table though.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami did the same. That’s how you build relevance and respect as an up and coming program. Not by walking in and demanding the respect of a P5 school.

Boise State tried the same bull shit UCF is trying and look where it got them. Back to obscurity with occasional viewers who are looking for something to watch at 10:00 on a Saturday. See what your little entitled attitude got you? Take a lesson UCF.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCFrostdumpedyou

For Nebraska.... Now don’t get me wrong. I got love for the huskers. I always root for them and it pains me to see what they’ve become. That said, as P5 jobs go that is not in the upper echelon. I can imagine it’s hard to recruit kids to Nebraska and being in a new conference with no true rivals does not help that fact. So... think about that for a minute. Frost was the hottest coaching name in college football and dumped the supposed premier school of college football for Nebraska. That’s not an endorsement.

And now you’ve got the mother fucker who got fired from Oklahoma because he couldn’t coach a fucking quarterback once he became an OC and doesn’t believe in the run game.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All athletes know, every game matters.

That’s why Josh has established the philosophy of 1-0, every week. Even in the offseason. At practices, especially.

You should try playing a sport sometime. It will enlighten you about athletics.

#UCFacts
UCF losing the big games shows they are 2nd tier and always will be.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it called, "pussy" when we went to Tuscaloosa, AL and destroyed Bama?

How about going to to Texas, to Penn State,, going to Ireland to Play Penn State, @ Standford, @ Ohio State, etc all in last 12 years

Tell me the last time when what your loser school dared to play AT an AAC school? Losers

#UCFacts
You mean a 3-8 football team that you beat by 2 points? Yeah, that was destroying them. Mike DuBose couldnt coach his way out of a paperbag if it was wet and had holes at both ends. Congrats on beating what is arguably one of the worst Alabama teams of the last 100 years. In the modern era, there has only been three teams worse and the coach of those teams had a 4-14-2 record and led to the hiring of Bear Bryant. The rest is history.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF is and has been the hottest topic in college athletics.

I don’t care if you want to UCFoolishly deny UCFs Rise to Dominance. What is undeniable is UCF is the most talked about team in all of college athletics.

@AlaskaGuy - what does Athlon have to say about this?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d take UCF in the Big 12 in a heartbeat. Very likely they’d end up like TCU. Occasionally challenge for the conference title but never really be a true P5 power and it would give Oklahoma more exposure in Florida where we’re trying to build our presence. Can’t think of any other G5 school who would bring much to the table though.

Unlike tejas, UCF can beat Maryland.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...that Wakka is pretty strong down there, eh?