• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why UCF is the college football program with potential to experience Gonzaga-like success

LyquidMetal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It won't be long before UCF earns another one of these. Especially with the Heup at the helm

ucf1.jpg

#UCFacts
You pukes didn't EARN anything. A participation trophy because they wanted your community college to quit crying like bitches with sand in your vag means, well, I guess if somebody cries hard and long enuff they'll get a paper banner.
What has been actually earned is you being the biggest attention whore troll around.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you make this UCFallacy - massive mistake about conflating arbitrary rankings with SOS after I know read this:

Damn, the lack of education in WV is scary.

#UCFacts

Conference teams do not have equal SoS rankings, or really even close. Although a conference like the Big12 would have the closest, the plain fact of the matter is - you can't play yourself....

The other thing is - you don't play everyone in most conferences.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It won't be long before UCF earns another one of these. Especially with the Heup at the helm

ucf1.jpg

#UCFacts

Ok dude, c'mon now. At least dominate the group of 5 schools for a decade before you start talking this nonsense. And this is coming from a guy that does think the ranking system is NOW (wasn't before) set up against you (UCF). I showed that 2017 UCF had a tough schedule than 2011 TCU, yet no one had a problem putting TCU as high as #3 most of the season. TCU was in the top 4 most of the season though, that is a UCFact. So something definitely did change in the mind set of voters in how they rank teams and that change has adversely affected G5 teams like UCF.

But let's be realistic. UCF has a 53% winning percentage... they haven't been consistent enough to claim domination. You've had 11 coaches in your teams history and 5 of them had losing HC records.

All I'm saying is lets bring this down a notch. Dial it back from 11.

Nebraska has a better claim to the 1997 National Title.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok dude, c'mon now. At least dominate the group of 5 schools for a decade before you start talking this nonsense. And this is coming from a guy that does think the ranking system is NOW (wasn't before) set up against you (UCF). I showed that 2017 UCF had a tough schedule than 2011 TCU, yet no one had a problem putting TCU as high as #3 most of the season. TCU was in the top 4 most of the season though, that is a UCFact. So something definitely did change in the mind set of voters in how they rank teams and that change has adversely affected G5 teams like UCF.

But let's be realistic. UCF has a 53% winning percentage... they haven't been consistent enough to claim domination. You've had 11 coaches in your teams history and 5 of them had losing HC records.

All I'm saying is lets bring this down a notch. Dial it back from 11.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

UCF is the only school to go undefeated and to bring back their starting QB, and not be ranked in the preseason Top in 53 years.

Yes the ranking are a sham and are way way way worse than ever before.

UCF has had 4 HCs. We started playing D1 / FBS in 1996. Most D1 schools have a 100 year head start on us.

We began our Rise to Prominence in 2007 when we built our on campus stadium and won our first conference championship something that many sec schools have never done.

Really are stats begin 2007. What we have done in 11 years is not sort of amazing.

#UCFacts