• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why college football's 2017 National Champions continue to roll

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must read for understanding UCF's Rise to Dominance.

"NEWPORT, R.I. – The remarkable moment that symbolizes just how much potential surrounds the UCF football program came at the most unremarkable time during Josh Heupel’s debut season.

As the Knights whipsawed through spring practice No. 3. at their trademark frenetic pace, Heupel looked around the field. UCF had 175 high school recruits on campus, 35 of whom were good enough to earn offers from the Knights.

The moment stuck with Heupel, as that number of talented players would be a significant showing for a junior day, spring game or a rivalry game at most schools. But at UCF, on a random weekday night, the talent on hand spoke volumes about the school’s boundless football program.

“That’s the first time I knew it was completely different,” Heupel told Yahoo Sports at American Athletic Conference media days. “It wasn’t a big event. This was just another day at the office for us. It’s completely different than anywhere I’ve been on the recruiting side.”

The image is a fitting one, as UCF has harnessed as much momentum as any program in college football not named Clemson the past two seasons. Through their undefeated National Championship season under Scott Frost in 2017, back-to-back AAC championships and a 25-game winning streak, UCF has revealed the full throes of its potential.

2718f6e0-a823-11e9-bb99-0c044cd7b8c9

“We’re going to build a monster in Orlando at UCF, and we’re going to be a major player in college football,” UCF athletic director Danny White said in a phone interview this week. “Whatever college football looks like.”

UCF’s 25-game win streak was snapped on Jan. 1, and the fact that it was so widely celebrated was perhaps the highest compliment to the caliber of the program’s emergence as a high-end provocateur. To grasp how far UCF has streaked the past two seasons, consider their previous loss came to Arkansas State, 31-13, in December of 2016. Hardly anyone outside Jonesboro, Arkansas, rejoiced as the Knights finished 6-7 in Scott Frost’s first season.

Since that point, UCF averaged more than 47 points per game, beat four ranked teams and delivered a signature victory by depantsing Auburn in the Peach Bowl. Along that sun-kissed ride, an identity emerged of a program with electric tempo, high-end athletes and a raucous home environment – aka the Bounce House – playing host. UCF had prior success, including beating Baylor in the Fiesta Bowl following the 2013 season, but it’d never managed to simultaneously forge such an indelible identity on and off the field. “I don’t think there’s any question,” said AAC commissioner Mike Aresco, “that UCF is cemented as a national brand.”

Perhaps the most under-appreciated part in UCF’s run is that Heupel continued it seamlessly last season. He went 12-0 in the regular season, won the conference championship and lost a one-score game to LSU in the Fiesta Bowl in the wake of the catastrophic injury to star quarterback McKenzie Milton. “I think the job he took over was one of the hardest in the history of college football,” White said.

Heupel is a plain-spoken son of a coach from South Dakota, more sensible than flashy and trends toward pragmatic over promotion. But he’s quickly come to appreciate the power and potential at UCF: “Everything is in place here to be everything that you want it to be.”

Any conversation with a UCF official or coach doubles as a local chamber of commerce pep talk. White mentioned that Orlando is the largest city in the country without an NFL team and one of the fastest-growing cities in the country in terms of population and job growth. UCF is also one of the fasting growing universities in the country. All that growth, combined with the surrounding talent that Heupel found at spring practice No. 3, also allows UCF to lead the country in athletic department optimism. “To me,” Heupel said, “it’s inevitable that we become a top 10, top 15 collegiate athletic program.”

Why college football's 2017 'national champions' continue to roll

#UCFacts

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know how many times you missed putting UC in UCFront of a word that started with an “f” in the UCFirst post???!

You need to try again and do it correctly or it’s a UCFailure.

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know how many times you missed putting UC in UCFront of a word that started with an “f” in the UCFirst post???!

You need to try again and do it correctly or it’s a UCFailure.

UCFify, my UCFriend

"NEWPORT, R.I. – The remarkable moment that symbolizes just how much potential surrounds the UCF UCFootball program came at the most unremarkable time during Josh Heupel’s debut season.

As the Knights whipsawed through spring practice No. 3. at their trademark frenetic pace, Heupel looked around the UCField. UCF had 175 high school recruits on campus, 35 of whom were good enough to earn offers from the Knights.

The moment stuck with Heupel, as that number of talented players would be a significant showing for a junior day, spring game or a rivalry game at most schools. But at UCF, on a random weekday night, the talent on hand spoke volumes about the school’s boundless UCFootball program.

“That’s the UCFirst time I knew it was completely different,” Heupel told Yahoo Sports at American Athletic Conference media days. “It wasn’t a big event. This was just another day at the office for us. It’s completely different than anywhere I’ve been on the recruiting side.”

The image is a UCFitting one, as UCF has harnessed as much momentum as any program in college UCFootball not named Clemson the past two seasons. Through their undefeated National Championship season under Scott Frost in 2017,back-to-back AAC championships and a 25-game winning streak, UCF has revealed the UCFull throes of its potential.

“We’re going to build a monster in Orlando at UCF, and we’re going to be a major player in college UCFootball,” UCF athletic director Danny White said in a phone interview this week. “Whatever college UCFootball looks like.”

UCF’s 25-game win streak was snapped on Jan. 1, and the UCFact that it was so widely celebrated was perhaps the highest compliment to the caliber of the program’s emergence as a high-end provocateur. To grasp how UCFar UCF has streaked the past two seasons, consider their previous loss came to Arkansas State, 31-13, in December of 2016. Hardly anyone outside Jonesboro, Arkansas, rejoiced as the Knights UCFinished 6-7 in Scott Frost’s UCFirst season.

Since that point, UCF averaged more than 47 points per game, beat UCFour ranked teams and delivered a signature victory by depantsing Auburn in the Peach Bowl. Along that sun-kissed ride, an identity emerged of a program with electric tempo, high-end athletes and a raucous home environment – aka the Bounce House – playing host. UCF had prior success, including beating Baylor in the UCFiesta Bowl UCFollowing the 2013 season, but it’d never managed to simultaneously UCForge such an indelible identity on and off the UCField. “I don’t think there’s any question,” said AAC commissioner Mike Aresco, “that UCF is cemented as a national brand.”

Perhaps the most under-appreciated part in UCF’s run is that Heupel continued it seamlessly last season. He went 12-0 in the regular season, won the conference championship and lost a one-score game to LSU in the UCFiesta Bowl in the wake of the catastrophic injury to star quarterback McKenzie Milton. “I think the job he took over was one of the hardest in the history of college football,” White said.

Heupel is a plain-spoken son of a coach from South Dakota, more sensible than UCFlashy and trends toward pragmatic over promotion. But he’s quickly come to appreciate the power and potential at UCF: “Everything is in place here to be everything that you want it to be.”

Any conversation with a UCF official or coach doubles as a local chamber of commerce pep talk. White mentioned that Orlando is the largest city in the country without an NFL team and one of the fastest-growing cities in the country in terms of population and job growth. UCF is also one of the UCFasting growing universities in the country. All that growth, combined with the surrounding talent that Heupel UCFound at spring practice No. 3, also allows UCF to lead the country in athletic department optimism. “To me,” Heupel said, “it’s inevitable that we become a top 10, top 15 collegiate athletic program.”

#UCFacts

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCFify, my UCFriend

"NEWPORT, R.I. – The remarkable moment that symbolizes just how much potential surrounds the UCF UCFootball program came at the most unremarkable time during Josh Heupel’s debut season.

As the Knights whipsawed through spring practice No. 3. at their trademark frenetic pace, Heupel looked around the UCField. UCF had 175 high school recruits on campus, 35 of whom were good enough to earn offers from the Knights.

The moment stuck with Heupel, as that number of talented players would be a significant showing for a junior day, spring game or a rivalry game at most schools. But at UCF, on a random weekday night, the talent on hand spoke volumes about the school’s boundless UCFootball program.

“That’s the UCFirst time I knew it was completely different,” Heupel told Yahoo Sports at American Athletic Conference media days. “It wasn’t a big event. This was just another day at the office for us. It’s completely different than anywhere I’ve been on the recruiting side.”

The image is a UCFitting one, as UCF has harnessed as much momentum as any program in college UCFootball not named Clemson the past two seasons. Through their undefeated National Championship season under Scott Frost in 2017,back-to-back AAC championships and a 25-game winning streak, UCF has revealed the UCFull throes of its potential.

“We’re going to build a monster in Orlando at UCF, and we’re going to be a major player in college UCFootball,” UCF athletic director Danny White said in a phone interview this week. “Whatever college UCFootball looks like.”

UCF’s 25-game win streak was snapped on Jan. 1, and the UCFact that it was so widely celebrated was perhaps the highest compliment to the caliber of the program’s emergence as a high-end provocateur. To grasp how UCFar UCF has streaked the past two seasons, consider their previous loss came to Arkansas State, 31-13, in December of 2016. Hardly anyone outside Jonesboro, Arkansas, rejoiced as the Knights UCFinished 6-7 in Scott Frost’s UCFirst season.

Since that point, UCF averaged more than 47 points per game, beat UCFour ranked teams and delivered a signature victory by depantsing Auburn in the Peach Bowl. Along that sun-kissed ride, an identity emerged of a program with electric tempo, high-end athletes and a raucous home environment – aka the Bounce House – playing host. UCF had prior success, including beating Baylor in the UCFiesta Bowl UCFollowing the 2013 season, but it’d never managed to simultaneously UCForge such an indelible identity on and off the UCField. “I don’t think there’s any question,” said AAC commissioner Mike Aresco, “that UCF is cemented as a national brand.”

Perhaps the most under-appreciated part in UCF’s run is that Heupel continued it seamlessly last season. He went 12-0 in the regular season, won the conference championship and lost a one-score game to LSU in the UCFiesta Bowl in the wake of the catastrophic injury to star quarterback McKenzie Milton. “I think the job he took over was one of the hardest in the history of college football,” White said.

Heupel is a plain-spoken son of a coach from South Dakota, more sensible than UCFlashy and trends toward pragmatic over promotion. But he’s quickly come to appreciate the power and potential at UCF: “Everything is in place here to be everything that you want it to be.”

Any conversation with a UCF official or coach doubles as a local chamber of commerce pep talk. White mentioned that Orlando is the largest city in the country without an NFL team and one of the fastest-growing cities in the country in terms of population and job growth. UCF is also one of the UCFasting growing universities in the country. All that growth, combined with the surrounding talent that Heupel UCFound at spring practice No. 3, also allows UCF to lead the country in athletic department optimism. “To me,” Heupel said, “it’s inevitable that we become a top 10, top 15 collegiate athletic program.”

#UCFacts

Missed one.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must read for understanding UCF's Rise to Dominance.

"NEWPORT, R.I. – The remarkable moment that symbolizes just how much potential surrounds the UCF football program came at the most unremarkable time during Josh Heupel’s debut season.

As the Knights whipsawed through spring practice No. 3. at their trademark frenetic pace, Heupel looked around the field. UCF had 175 high school recruits on campus, 35 of whom were good enough to earn offers from the Knights.

The moment stuck with Heupel, as that number of talented players would be a significant showing for a junior day, spring game or a rivalry game at most schools. But at UCF, on a random weekday night, the talent on hand spoke volumes about the school’s boundless football program.

“That’s the first time I knew it was completely different,” Heupel told Yahoo Sports at American Athletic Conference media days. “It wasn’t a big event. This was just another day at the office for us. It’s completely different than anywhere I’ve been on the recruiting side.”

The image is a fitting one, as UCF has harnessed as much momentum as any program in college football not named Clemson the past two seasons. Through their undefeated National Championship season under Scott Frost in 2017, back-to-back AAC championships and a 25-game winning streak, UCF has revealed the full throes of its potential.

2718f6e0-a823-11e9-bb99-0c044cd7b8c9

“We’re going to build a monster in Orlando at UCF, and we’re going to be a major player in college football,” UCF athletic director Danny White said in a phone interview this week. “Whatever college football looks like.”

UCF’s 25-game win streak was snapped on Jan. 1, and the fact that it was so widely celebrated was perhaps the highest compliment to the caliber of the program’s emergence as a high-end provocateur. To grasp how far UCF has streaked the past two seasons, consider their previous loss came to Arkansas State, 31-13, in December of 2016. Hardly anyone outside Jonesboro, Arkansas, rejoiced as the Knights finished 6-7 in Scott Frost’s first season.

Since that point, UCF averaged more than 47 points per game, beat four ranked teams and delivered a signature victory by depantsing Auburn in the Peach Bowl. Along that sun-kissed ride, an identity emerged of a program with electric tempo, high-end athletes and a raucous home environment – aka the Bounce House – playing host. UCF had prior success, including beating Baylor in the Fiesta Bowl following the 2013 season, but it’d never managed to simultaneously forge such an indelible identity on and off the field. “I don’t think there’s any question,” said AAC commissioner Mike Aresco, “that UCF is cemented as a national brand.”

Perhaps the most under-appreciated part in UCF’s run is that Heupel continued it seamlessly last season. He went 12-0 in the regular season, won the conference championship and lost a one-score game to LSU in the Fiesta Bowl in the wake of the catastrophic injury to star quarterback McKenzie Milton. “I think the job he took over was one of the hardest in the history of college football,” White said.

Heupel is a plain-spoken son of a coach from South Dakota, more sensible than flashy and trends toward pragmatic over promotion. But he’s quickly come to appreciate the power and potential at UCF: “Everything is in place here to be everything that you want it to be.”

Any conversation with a UCF official or coach doubles as a local chamber of commerce pep talk. White mentioned that Orlando is the largest city in the country without an NFL team and one of the fastest-growing cities in the country in terms of population and job growth. UCF is also one of the fasting growing universities in the country. All that growth, combined with the surrounding talent that Heupel found at spring practice No. 3, also allows UCF to lead the country in athletic department optimism. “To me,” Heupel said, “it’s inevitable that we become a top 10, top 15 collegiate athletic program.”

Why college football's 2017 'national champions' continue to roll

#UCFacts

UCFify, my UCFriend

#UCFacts

This is a whole bunch of nothing I'm not reading.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(Centipede's on vacation, please call back next week)

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it hurt knowing we don't care this much?

Or are you past the hurt, and moved on to acceptance yet?

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me, millipede coming through

........\...../
......╚⊙ ⊙╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it hurt knowing we don't care this much?

Or are you past the hurt, and moved on to acceptance yet?

UCF has been the most talk about topic in CFB for years.

I really don't care what tshirt bandwagoners think is or isn't important. That doesn't effect UCFs Rise to Dominance.

#UCFacts

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF has been the most talk about topic in CFB for years.

I really don't care what tshirt bandwagoners think is or isn't important. That doesn't effect UCFs Rise to Dominance.

#UCFacts

Only in your mind they have been.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rolling
tenor.gif

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a whole bunch of nothing I'm not reading.
It’s almost like you’ve read UCFags threads before or something. And know nothings coming.