• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why is it so hard for Marshawn Lynch to dance with the media.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media only wants to talk to Lynch because he's playing this game with them. The moment they stop drooling over him like a 13 year old boy that just discovered ****, is when he'll end his pettiness. As for now, it's making him more popular than what he does on the field so why not keep it going?

Buh buh but.... I thought he didn't WANT to be popular?

I'm not a psychiatrist, but I'd think a pathologically shy person would NOT want the attention... So he's really clever and really stupid all wrapped up in one? :rollseyes:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about it, is it really required that he speaks to the media in the first place? All he's asked to do is play a game, the other things that come along with that clearly aren't that important to him and I don't blame him one bit.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
99.9% of NFL players and coaches goes along with the media. They do the dance to keep the media happy. How come Marshawn Lynch is all, "You know why I am here"?

He obviously has some "stage fright". The better question is why do they give a fuck if he talks or not? The owners pay him to run, the coaches ask him to run, and Seattle fans cheer when he does. That's his job. I'd probably come undone if I had to answer questions every fucking day about doing what I'm paid to do.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
99.9% of NFL players and coaches goes along with the media. They do the dance to keep the media happy. How come Marshawn Lynch is all, "You know why I am here"?

The guy is a moron.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Lynch cares about are those fat paychecks. It's not like he's the PotUS or anything, why does anyone care about whether or not he answers questions about nothing.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Lynch cares about are those fat paychecks. It's not like he's the PotUS or anything, why does anyone care about whether or not he answers questions about nothing.

Because he chose to make millions of dollars with a job that requires him to answers questions from the media when they ask. It's not rocket science, either he doesn't talk and pays the fines, or stand there like a retard and eventually get fined for his behavior anyways.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a stupid rule to me. I guess you have to be a 12 to understand why post game interviews are important.