• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

why does no one want to be a 49er?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the stupidest shit I have ever read. By no measurable that people actually use is Silicon Valley or Santa Clara specifically even remotely close to being considered Southern California. I was born and raised in NoCal, 20 minutes from Santa Clara and now reside in Los Angeles. Santa Clara is NOT considered Southern California and you need to get your sanity re-calibrated, if possible.

Ok, so I jerked your chain a little bit. Sorry.

Cali is home to me. Since we call San Luis Obispo "Central California", I consider anything south of Santa Maria (roughly) home. The actual geographical center is what, Gilroy? Santa Clara is much closer to Northern California than it is to the center of Southern California.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Veterans are not going to retire off a team they think has a shot at the Super Bowl. Young players aren't going to retire off a team they want to play for. Right now the 49ers are not a good team to play for and do not have a snowballs chance in hell of reaching the Super Bowl.. based on the feelings of guys who know.
Ok, so I jerked your chain a little bit. Sorry.

Cali is home to me. Since we call San Luis Obispo "Central California", I consider anything south of Santa Maria (roughly) home. The actual geographical center is what, Gilroy? Santa Clara is much closer to Northern California than it is to the center of Southern California.

Its a territorial thing for us people from NorCal when being referenced with ANY link to SoCal, nothing less then a Red Sox being called a Yankee fan....:puke:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a territorial thing for us people from NorCal when being referenced with ANY link to SoCal, nothing less then a Red Sox being called a Yankee fan....:puke:

Oh, I get it. When I have the right ears I like to talk about North and South California. Not Northern and Southern.

The center of population is almost in LA. The center of water is north of Sacramento.....